🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rosenstein Moved Cohen Case to New York – Then Ordered Trump-Appointed US Attorneyto Recuse Himself

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Trump needs to fire this asshole at the first possible moment. He's obviously doing everything he can to destroy Trump.

HUGE: Rosenstein Moved Cohen Case to New York - Then Ordered Trump-Appointed US Attorney Geoffrey Berman to Recuse Himself

Rod Rosenstein made the decision to turn over the Michael Cohen case to attorneys in the Southern District of New York. Rosenstein did this to ensure that the witch hunt against President Trump continued if President Trump shut down the junk Mueller investigation. The US attorney Trump appointed for that outpost, Geoffrey Berman, reportedly was ordered to recuse himself by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, leaving the office staffed mostly by holdovers from Preet Bharara’s tenure.

Yup... okay.

So how does that change the facts of the case?

Trump paid hush money to Daniels and McDougal, and then hid it.

Yup... okay.

Hush money for an event that happened a decade ago justifies usurping a duly elected president? This is small beans compared to what the last administration was doing. Compare $130k for a fling to $400M to nuke seeking Iran or 20% of Uranium to apparent arch enemy Russia.

I hope President Trump releases the list of those who paid off women for abuses. Clean the ranks of bad apples and see who comes out in favor of transparency and persecution then.

Last edited:
Yup... okay.

So what? You people still have not defined any criminality on the part of Trump. It seems you are merely magnifying non-criminal events in an attempt to turn public opinion.

You actually have nothing of import to date.

Were I Trump, I would fire the principal players four levels deep, and the Democrats' reaction be damned. The conspiracy may be a mere nod-and-handshake variety, but the conspiracy is clear nonetheless.

Last edited:
Yup... okay.

Hush money for an event that happened a decade ago justifies usurping a duly elected president? This is small beans compared to what the last administration was doing.

I hope President Trump releases the list of those who paid off women for abuses. Clean the ranks of bad apples and see who comes out in favor of transparency and persecution then.

I would postulate that at least half of Capitol Hill has paid hush money of some kind in their careers.

Trump needs to fire this asshole at the first possible moment. He's obviously doing everything he can to destroy Trump.

HUGE: Rosenstein Moved Cohen Case to New York - Then Ordered Trump-Appointed US Attorney Geoffrey Berman to Recuse Himself

Rod Rosenstein made the decision to turn over the Michael Cohen case to attorneys in the Southern District of New York. Rosenstein did this to ensure that the witch hunt against President Trump continued if President Trump shut down the junk Mueller investigation. The US attorney Trump appointed for that outpost, Geoffrey Berman, reportedly was ordered to recuse himself by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, leaving the office staffed mostly by holdovers from Preet Bharara’s tenure.

Fake news. There is no evidence that Rosenstein ordered anything.

Yup... okay.

So what? You people still have not defined any criminality on the part of Trump. It seems you are merely magnifying non-criminal events in an attempt to turn public opinion.

Were I Trump, I would fire the principal players four levels deep, and the Democrats' reaction be damned. The conspiracy may be a mere nod-and-handshake variety, but the conspiracy is clear nonetheless.
If Cohen plead guilty to the crime and said Trump was involved as well, what makes you think Trump is not involved in a crime as well?

Yup... okay.

If Cohen plead guilty to the crime and said Trump was involved as well, what makes you think Trump is not involved in a crime as well?

How was he criminally involved?

Facts, not speculation please.

Yup... okay.

That is all we know so far. It just seems sensible that if Cohen and Trump were doing the same things, and Cohen has plead guilty and is spending 3-5 in jail for it, it was a real crime and why would Trump NOT be guilty?

So, he should be fired for what? For outplaying the loser in the WH?

They are spreading cases over multiple jurisdictions. Trump has no play that could shut it all down.

Yup... okay.

That is all we know so far. It just seems sensible that if Cohen and Trump were doing the same things, and Cohen has plead guilty and is spending 3-5 in jail for it, it was a real crime and why would Trump NOT be guilty?

Speculation.

Lanny Davis himself said there is no evidence of the campaign finance violation. Just Cohens word that he broke the law

Hush money for an event that happened a decade ago justifies usurping a duly elected president? This is small beans compared to what the last administration was doing. Compare $130k for a fling to $400M to nuke seeking Iran or 20% of Uranium to apparent arch enemy Russia.

Okay, dummy.

that 400MM, was Iran's money that international courts have ruled they are entitled to, and they got it in exchange for not making nukes.

The Uranium deal was approved by five departments and congress.

Trump wasn't duly elected... the people said "No". But even if he was, he STILL BROKE THE LAW. We removed Nixon from power for less.

You can hope a bunch of stuff.. but if he does that, he'd be violating confidentiality agreements that were legally reached.

Lanny Davis himself said there is no evidence of the campaign finance violation. Just Cohens word that he broke the law

:linky::link:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/stevenperlberg/lanny-davis-cnn-trump-tower-story

Thanks, but that article is about the Russian meeting, not campaign finance

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's ALL horseshit.

Forum List

Back