Rosie O'donnell's daughter missing.

sorry to hear it , hope she is just a simple runaway and is found in good shape soon .

First Whitney Houston's daughter commits suicide Now Rosies in the news

these are the people who shouldn't have children

Police suspect she ran away. She called her family from a blocked number since her disappearance.

Probably no foul play involved.

No. People who have children like this shouldn't have children:

article-2627406-1DD02A5D00000578-61_634x640.jpg

Rosie adopted her, I see this a lot as a counselor. Adopted children have so much to process at such young ages, and many carry the predisposition of addiction , mental illness, so many things from the parents / parent who gave them up.
I am sure Rosie is a very good mother.

Whitney Houston's daughter didn't commit suicide, Stephanie. Her best friend said she had a fear of baths and would never take one due to her mother having died by drowning. She took showers. It is most likely whoever had her mother murdered - murdered her also - I do not believe it was the boyfriend. Whoever did it had enough money to implicate him though and make it appear as if it was him. As for Rosie, I hope her daughter is safe and if she desires to live on her own I hope that can be arranged for her. It could be she does not want to live with Rosie O'Donnell and as she is 17 yrs of age she should be able to decide for herself where she'd like to live and with whom.

Whitney Houston's daughter didn't commit suicide, Stephanie. Her best friend said she had a fear of baths and would never take one due to her mother having died by drowning. She took showers. It is most likely whoever had her mother murdered - murdered her also - I do not believe it was the boyfriend. Whoever did it had enough money to implicate him though and make it appear as if it was him.
Did baby Jesus tell you that?

Or are you just making up more nonsense as usual? ...... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back