Roy Moore is a vietnam veteran. Why has the media censored that fact.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
he would have developed a secret plan to beat the Viet Cong. He would have built a wall between the North and the South....believe me

....AND, it would have been a BEAUTIFUL wall....AND (this is the MOST important part.) Trump would have had North Vietnam PAY FOR IT........

he would have developed a secret plan to beat the Viet Cong. He would have built a wall between the North and the South....believe me

....AND, it would have been a BEAUTIFUL wall....AND (this is the MOST important part.) Trump would have had North Vietnam PAY FOR IT........

Vietnam would be known as TRUMPLAND today

Damned bone spurs!

Roy Moore was banned from every mall in Vietnam

Maybe? But there is no evidence he was ever banned from any in the United States.

Soooooooo

Got any current pictures of Creepy Roy in a mall?

He is banned across the country. His picture is posted at Cinnabons nation wide

And of course we hear the same about you

I am quite popular at Cinnabon

With the girls?

Obama was a great war hero

Clinton, Obama, and Trump are the only Presidents not to have served in the Military. The Left supposedly taught us with Clinton’s Election that prior Military Service or serving in Military during a war ( eg Viet Nam) was no longer a requisite to be President. However, when Bush ran for President, the Left was all over Bush doing National Guard as opposed to Vietnam to the point Dan Rather conjured up 1972 Microsoft Word Documents saying he was AWOL. When Obama ran, prior Military Service or lack thereof never came up. Non issue. Now that one of there guys is not President, the Left has got their panties in a bunch over lack of Military Service.

Remind them of the precedent they set and that it is not a big deal.

Clinton, Obama, and Trump are the only Presidents not to have served in the Military. The Left supposedly taught us with Clinton’s Election that prior Military Service or serving in Military during a war ( eg Viet Nam) was no longer a requisite to be President. However, when Bush ran for President, the Left was all over Bush doing National Guard as opposed to Vietnam to the point Dan Rather conjured up 1972 Microsoft Word Documents saying he was AWOL. When Obama ran, prior Military Service or lack thereof never came up. Non issue. Now that one of there guys is not President, the Left has got their panties in a bunch over lack of Military Service.

There are many more Presidents who did not serve in the military

I was not aware of any President not serving in the Military prior to Clinton. I could be corrected with validation.

I was not aware of any President not serving in the Military prior to Clinton. I could be corrected with validation.

14 out of 45 (30%) never served in the military

Hail to Chiefs Without Military Pasts

14 out of 45 (30%) never served in the military

Hail to Chiefs Without Military Pasts

Thank you, Right Winger. I stand corrected. Neither side really has ground to stand on when bitching about lack of Military Service.

Perhaps he is anticipating new allegations to come from Vietnamese women who were 13 & 14 while he was "in country"...

HAHAHA. Talk about unverifiable accusations.!!! Let them say what they want. No one will listen.

It’s been reported that’s Moore’s fellow soldiers hated his guts.
Has Fox kept this news from you?

More talk. In fact this is even worse since it just involves one man's opinion of another. Do you libs have any concrete evidence for a concrete accusation.??

You republicans hate women and always side with the abusers.
Anita Hill- you called her names.
Trump's 12plus victims.. you call them names.
Moore's 9 victims.... you call them names.
See a pattern yet?

Yes and the pattern is - I'll say anything for a buck.

Bannon opposes affirmative action and thus is anti-racist . YOU are the racist who wants jobs handed out based on skin color. THINK, white-hater.

Instead of just handing jobs out to your white freinds and family . That’s ok!

BS. In white-world MERIT matters. THINK, white-hating racist.

Lol! That’s funny . Look at Trump and his crew as a perfect example of white affirmative action. I’m sure Jared and Ivanka were the most qualified for those jobs !

You republicans hate women and always side with the abusers.
Anita Hill- you called her names.
Trump's 12plus victims.. you call them names.
Moore's 9 victims.... you call them names.
See a pattern yet?

Yes and the pattern is - I'll say anything for a buck.

Well we have always known that you will say anything for a buck- but its good of you to openly admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back