Roy Moore is back

It's good to establish them as liars before the election.

I again say this, the primary tactic of the democrats in the next election will be setting the opposition up as a bunch of rapists (while in reality the deranged sexuality is going on only on their corner).

and he actually sued the women who made the claims against him. I honestly didn’t think he would

Nothing like having Roy Moore in the headlines every few weeks to help the GOP in Nov

Doubt a civil suit is going to get going that quickly.

Though if Dems are planning to run on Roy Moore they are in trouble

and he actually sued the women who made the claims against him. I honestly didn’t think he would

Nothing like having Roy Moore in the headlines every few weeks to help the GOP in Nov

Doubt a civil suit is going to get going that quickly.

Though if Dems are planning to run on Roy Moore they are in trouble

They do not need to run on Roy Moore, he is more like the cherry on top of the sundae.

Every last one of my friends many of whom used to own businesses and are registered republicans shun even his name. The hip can do better than this guy.

60 years ago the supreme court rewrote our libel laws (something they are not allowed to do BTW) and made it nearly impossible for pubic figures to win a libel suit. Moore is certainly such and corfman chose to make herself into a public figure also. I doubt if either case goes anywhere.

None of this would have happened if dummy trump had NOT named jeff sessions as AG. Jeff has been a poor AG and then a dem took his place in the senate.

Forum List

Back