Roy Moore is back

and he actually sued the women who made the claims against him. I honestly didn’t think he would

Can he go the mall now?

Always could. He was never banned.

Sure, with this law suit we might find out who is lying. I'm betting its the religious wacko.

The lie about the mall ban was circulated by a blogger. Was busted ages ago with an interview with the mall manager at the time stating that Moore was never banned. Only a bloody fool would believe that there wouldn't have been screaming headlines at the time that the Assistant DA was banned from the mall. That he wouldn't have lost his job. That in all the races he has run, that a mall ban never came up before.

Give me a freaking break.

and he actually sued the women who made the claims against him. I honestly didn’t think he would

Can he go the mall now?

Sure, with this law suit we might find out who is lying. I'm betting its the religious wacko.

The lie about the mall ban was circulated by a blogger. Was busted ages ago with an interview with the mall manager at the time stating that Moore was never banned. Only a bloody fool would believe that there wouldn't have been screaming headlines at the time that the Assistant DA was banned from the mall. That he wouldn't have lost his job. That in all the races he has run, that a mall ban never came up before.

Nope

https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/11/17/roy-moore-banned-mall-harassing-teen-girls/

Gadsden locals say Moore's predatory behavior at mall, restaurants not a secret

Can he go the mall now?

Nope

https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/11/17/roy-moore-banned-mall-harassing-teen-girls/

This story is based on rumor. There are no records of a ban AND the mall manager stated on record that he issued no ban whatsoever. Even the snopes article states that this is all based on rumor.

Bullshit smear job. Really looking forward to these defamation cases.

Former mall manager doesn't recall banning Roy Moore, despite reports
by Anna Giaritelli
| November 16, 2017 12:22 PM

Former mall manager doesn't recall banning Roy Moore, despite reports

It's good to establish them as liars before the election.
I agree. It’s good for Rapist Roy to be in the headlines before the election

Nope, he will expose these guys as false accusers without any doubt. They belong behind bars for attempting to disrupt democracy and making false rape accusations.

As such the only tactic that the leftists have, the false accusations of rape, will be done for. I am sure that Trump has some juicy sexual misconduct tapes where high profiling democrats star themselves ready as well. Trying to win elections the dishonest way will result only in one getting hurt.

Nope, he will expose these guys as false accusers without any doubt. They belong behind bars for attempting to disrupt democracy and making false rape accusations.
I’m sure voters will be all over that.

Omg! Did you hear that Rapist Roy sued his “false accusers”?! Well that does it, I’m voting Republican all the way!

As such the only tactic that the leftists have, the false accusations of rape, will be done for. I am sure that Trump has some juicy sexual misconduct tapes where high profiling democrats star themselves ready as well. Trying to win elections the dishonest way will result only in one getting hurt.

Yeah, champ, we already have Trump on tape talking about his own sexual misconduct.

“Grab them by the pussy”
“She was married”
“I moved on her like a bitch”
“I can get away with it because I’m a star”

Who gives a shit?
We shouldnt be talking about this pervert. We should just making memes about him. Like jarod from subway
11849055_500847653425585_833470303_n.jpg

11244798_1656056897961340_67229034_n.jpg

Can he go the mall now?

Nope

SNOPES is as left as they come. It lost its credibility long ago.

Omg! Did you hear that Rapist Roy sued his “false accusers”?! Well that does it, I’m voting Republican all the way!

Yeah, champ, we already have Trump on tape talking about his own sexual misconduct.

“Grab them by the pussy”
“She was married”

Most people already are realizing that the democrats are using false rape accusations to have their way.

It's just the coup de grace, which is inevitable in any case.

Maybe some years from now the leftists are back to making arguments and figuring out how to make America better, instead throwing everything and the kitchen sink, legal or not, at their opponents.

It's good to establish them as liars before the election.
I agree. It’s good for Rapist Roy to be in the headlines before the election

I can’t wait for Creepy Roy to testify that the signature in the yearbook is not his

Can he go the mall now?

Nope

SNOPES is as left as they come. It lost its credibility long ago.
Why don’t you prove they are wrong?
Snopes provided their sources......provide yours

60 years ago the supreme court rewrote our libel laws (something they are not allowed to do BTW) and made it nearly impossible for pubic figures to win a libel suit. Moore is certainly such and corfman chose to make herself into a public figure also. I doubt if either case goes anywhere.

Nope. This jackass moore made himself a public figure for New York Times v. Sullivan purposes decades ago, with his prancing around and getting kicked off the bench for his very public antics, all of which demonstrated that he was not fit for the judiciary. He did, and still does, do everything he can to keep his name in the news. On the other hand, Corfman is only a limited-purpose public figure, who spent her life as a private citizen before stepping forward in public on one single issue that implicated her personal experiences and memories of this supposedly "great man" as a pedophile.Sure, moore filed a counter-claim. It will lead nowhere. He hasn't got a leg to stand, even his third one.

“Grab them by the pussy”
“She was married”

Most people already are realizing that the democrats are using false rape accusations to have their way.

It's just the coup de grace, which is inevitable in any case.

Maybe some years from now the leftists are back to making arguments and figuring out how to make America better, instead throwing everything and the kitchen sink, legal or not, at their opponents.
Fuck yeah, we need more pedophiles. Screw these dumb women!

He's a crackpot and Alabama can do so much better than him. Thankfully he lost. Gives conservatives a bad name.

Forum List

Back