Roy Moore Sues to Stop Election Certification - Merrill says Nope.

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Senior USMB Moderator
Aug 12, 2009
I'm surprised that no one has started a thread on this already. Perhaps I missed it.

As of 10 o'clock last night, Roy Moore is suing to stop the certification of the election - which is happening today - based on claims of widespread voter fraud.

To support these claims, he basically points to the fact that more black people than expected voted, cites claims made by "independent election experts" (one of which who has also claimed to have proved who assassinated JFK "mathematically"), and all around throws a tantrum.

The suit demands that the election not be certified, and suggests that a new election should be called.

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill has stated that this lawsuit will not stop the certification of the election.

Roy Moore asks Alabama court to block Doug Jones, call a new Senate election
Alabama secretary of state: Jones will be certified - CNNPolitics

I'm surprised that no one has started a thread on this already. Perhaps I missed it.

As of 10 o'clock last night, Roy Moore is suing to stop the certification of the election - which is happening today - based on claims of widespread voter fraud.

To support these claims, he basically points to the fact that more black people than expected voted, cites claims made by "independent election experts" (one of which who has also claimed to have proved who assassinated JFK "mathematically"), and all around throws a tantrum.

The suit demands that the election not be certified, and suggests that a new election should be called.

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill has stated that this lawsuit will not stop the certification of the election.

What a fucking snowflake, Hillary didn't cry this much. The dumbshit lost, give it up.

Imagine how well he would play with others once he got to the Senate. Good choice, Alabama.

Doc--if the vote is being certified and the court finds the suit has merit, won't that put everything on hold? Jones can't take his seat?

What a cry baby bitch.
He will be like hillary and bitching about it for the next year.. is a book in the making?
SMH

Maybe thats why he dug young girls. They have the same emotional and maturity stage.

So glad Moore is in agony and won’t accept the election results.
Couldn’t happen to a nicer child molester.

Classic. Whelp, Roy Moore expecting the court to do illegal things is nothing new.

I think is was an exaggeration to brand him as a pedoplile. However, the creepiness level for this man is very high. It’s time for him to retire into obscurity.

Imagine how well he would play with others once he got to the Senate. Good choice, Alabama.

Doc--if the vote is being certified and the court finds the suit has merit, won't that put everything on hold? Jones can't take his seat?

I'm not a lawyer but it seems to me if all a losing candy had to do to throw a hissyfit was file suit to stop the legal process of certification, then nobody would ever take any office at all.

He is a lunatic.

I'm not a lawyer but it seems to me if all a losing candy had to do to throw a hissyfit was file suit to stop the legal process of certification, then nobody would ever take any office at all.
Well, the judge does have to find it has merit. I don't suppose we've heard yet?

I'd think that Moore should spend his time "suing" all those ladies who smeared his "stellar name".............After all, HE is the supposed "wronged" party.....

So, where are those law suits????.....................LOL

I'd think that Moore should spend his time "suing" all those ladies who smeared his "stellar name".............After all, HE is the supposed "wronged" party.....

I heard first thing this morning that Moore has also declared that he took a lie detector test and it PROVED he doesn't know and never sexually abused those accusers.
Funny he didn't do that BEFORE the election. How strange.

I heard first thing this morning that Moore has also declared that he took a lie detector test and it PROVED he doesn't know and never sexually abused those accusers.
Funny he didn't do that BEFORE the election. How strange.

Of course... saying you did that is as easy as posting "the Nazis were leftists" on this board. :lol:

Saying you took a lie detector test plus $3.50 will by you a cup of Starbux at the Gadsden Mall. If you're allowed in there. Unfortunately for his creative memory there are years of records of correspondence with at least that one woman he "didn't know".

Actually I'd like to see him take a lie detector test about whether he took a lie detector test.

Forum List

Back