Roy Moore Sues to Stop Election Certification - Merrill says Nope.

I'm surprised that no one has started a thread on this already. Perhaps I missed it.

As of 10 o'clock last night, Roy Moore is suing to stop the certification of the election - which is happening today - based on claims of widespread voter fraud.

To support these claims, he basically points to the fact that more black people than expected voted, cites claims made by "independent election experts" (one of which who has also claimed to have proved who assassinated JFK "mathematically"), and all around throws a tantrum.

The suit demands that the election not be certified, and suggests that a new election should be called.

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill has stated that this lawsuit will not stop the certification of the election.

Roy Moore asks Alabama court to block Doug Jones, call a new Senate election
Alabama secretary of state: Jones will be certified - CNNPolitics

What a fucking snowflake, Hillary didn't cry this much. The dumbshit lost, give it up.

Lib please Hillary wrote an entire book about her loss.

Imagine how well he would play with others once he got to the Senate. Good choice, Alabama.

Doc--if the vote is being certified and the court finds the suit has merit, won't that put everything on hold? Jones can't take his seat?

I'm not a lawyer but it seems to me if all a losing candy had to do to throw a hissyfit was file suit to stop the legal process of certification, then nobody would ever take any office at all.
Well, the judge does have to find it has merit. I don't suppose we've heard yet?

This just in from ALcom.

>> A judge has denied Roy Moore's request to halt certification of Doug Jones' win in the Alabama U.S. Senate race.

The state canvassing board meets at 1 p.m. to certify the results of the Dec. 12 special election for U..S. Senate.

.... Secretary of State John Merrill said this morning on CNN that the 1 p.m. meeting of the state canvassing board will be held as scheduled.

"Doug Jones will be certified today at 2 p.m. eastern time, 1 p.m. central time," Merrill told CNN. "The governor, Kay Ivey, our attorney general Steve Marshall and I will meet in the office of the secretary state, in the executive office, and we will sign the documents certifying him as the senator for the state of Alabama. He will be sworn in by Vice President Pence on the third of January when the Senate returns." <<
That would seem to be about 15 minutes from now. Royboy has that much time to write an OJ book.

And deliver it to the Gadsden Mall. On horseback.

To support these claims, he basically points to the fact that more black people than expected voted, cites claims made by "independent election experts" (one of which who has also claimed to have proved who assassinated JFK "mathematically"), and all around throws a tantrum.

The suit demands that the election not be certified, and suggests that a new election should be called.

It's hilariously instructive that his complaint is "b-but.. but black people voted and they counted them!" You don't even need to hand this guy a shovel -- he brings his own.

Actually maybe they should run a new election, because after the hole he's dug himself he'd get annihilated.

I'm surprised that no one has started a thread on this already. Perhaps I missed it.

As of 10 o'clock last night, Roy Moore is suing to stop the certification of the election - which is happening today - based on claims of widespread voter fraud.

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill has stated that this lawsuit will not stop the certification of the election.

Roy Moore asks Alabama court to block Doug Jones, call a new Senate election
Alabama secretary of state: Jones will be certified - CNNPolitics

Dems are the masters of stealing elections. He should accept that and retire.

One wonders if Trump will call on NAMBLA to bail out his buddy Moore. And/or Alex Jones.

Imagine how well he would play with others once he got to the Senate. Good choice, Alabama.

Doc--if the vote is being certified and the court finds the suit has merit, won't that put everything on hold? Jones can't take his seat?

I'm not a lawyer but it seems to me if all a losing candy had to do to throw a hissyfit was file suit to stop the legal process of certification, then nobody would ever take any office at all.
Well, the judge does have to find it has merit. I don't suppose we've heard yet?

This just in from ALcom.

>> A judge has denied Roy Moore's request to halt certification of Doug Jones' win in the Alabama U.S. Senate race.

The state canvassing board meets at 1 p.m. to certify the results of the Dec. 12 special election for U..S. Senate.

.... Secretary of State John Merrill said this morning on CNN that the 1 p.m. meeting of the state canvassing board will be held as scheduled.

"Doug Jones will be certified today at 2 p.m. eastern time, 1 p.m. central time," Merrill told CNN. "The governor, Kay Ivey, our attorney general Steve Marshall and I will meet in the office of the secretary state, in the executive office, and we will sign the documents certifying him as the senator for the state of Alabama. He will be sworn in by Vice President Pence on the third of January when the Senate returns." <<
That would seem to be about 15 minutes from now. Royboy has that much time to write an OJ book.

Thanks. I had a feeling the judge would put an end to it.
I'm just dying to see those polygraph results, though. Maybe he WILL try suing them for libel.

Pedo Moore will now just be a sad note in Alabama history - and another black mark on Trump's resume.

bb7.jpg

This just in from ALcom.

Thanks. I had a feeling the judge would put an end to it.
I'm just dying to see those polygraph results, though. Maybe he WILL try suing them for libel.

Unfortunately those results are only available at the Gadsden Mall and he can't get 'em. :(

One wonders if Trump will call on NAMBLA to bail out his buddy Moore. And/or Alex Jones.

Doubtful.

Nor is the GOP supporting a recount for the loser the way the Dems did with Gore and Stein.

Doubtful.

Nor is the GOP supporting a recount for the loser the way the Dems did with Gore and Stein.

Uh I believe Florida state law kicked in a recount automatically. You know, being the law.

If you're trying to defend Gore, it's pointless. Gore requested manual recounts in four specific counties that vote Dem, while ignoring the GOP dominated ones.

Doubtful.

Uh I believe Florida state law kicked in a recount automatically. You know, being the law.

If you're trying to defend Gore, it's pointless. Gore requested manual recounts in four specific counties that vote Dem, while ignoring the GOP dominated ones.

And?

If I'm the San Francisco Giants, am I gonna ask the umps to review a call where they called my runner safe?

Doubtful.

And?

If I'm the San Francisco Giants, am I gonna ask the umps to review a call where they called my runner safe?

It was state law to have a mandatory statewide recount, which was done. But Gore had to amp up his Sore Loserman routine with additional, highly selective recounts - and he still lost.

His poor loserness hurt the country by encouraging the demolition of bipartisanship. He could have shown some grace and been a part of the loyal opposition. Instead, he played to his ego and damaged our country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back