🇷🇺RT: "Americans -"animals,..the lowest of the low." preemptively strike the West with nuclear weapons, or to deliver a nuclear ultimatum to the USA

maybe its time for Moscow empire to " find out "?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
From his mouth to Putin's ears.
edit for you : From his mouth directly to Putin's sloppy asshole .

“Understand one simple thing. Yes, THE HORDE can respond, yes, THE HORDE can strike. It can strike Americans. But all of us will die, all of us will simply die”
~ Roman Guz

I SAY TO THIS MASKAL
🇷🇺
CHEAP WHORE : ROMKA, DO IT , JUST DO IT , DONT TALK , TALK IS cheap , DO IT, FUCKING COWARD !

It is an ideal time to strike the US. we are leaderlsss. No one is in charge. Biden is gone. If kamala can't fuck it or suck it she hasn't got a clue and will giggle.

It is an ideal time to strike the US. we are leaderlsss. No one is in charge. Biden is gone. If kamala can't fuck it or suck it she hasn't got a clue and will giggle.
US form of governance is a well oiled , heavy machine. Even Trump can not fuck it up.

GHdqpbxXUAAA-5a.jpg

jzvcebc9mtv81.jpg

it feels like you are sexually attacked to her , am i right ?

DCVISXnUIAADfU8
Attacked? Not sexually attacked or any other kind of attacked. Women have been dealing with women who fuck their way up the ladder since women have been working. Kamalahoe is common.

Attacked? Not sexually attacked or any other kind of attacked. Women have been dealing with women who fuck their way up the ladder since women have been working. Kamalahoe is common.
attracted, sorry

Last edited:
I AM SO FED UP WITH the 🇷🇺 hordesmen´s BS (🇷🇺 PONTY) ,

Guys, maybe its time for Moscow empire to " find out "?​

annie pp 1.56.gif

No idea what is best to end this dick swinging contest...before we all glow in the dark.

From what I can see, America believes it is impervious to attacks from Russia and will keep pushing it until they can destroy Russia and break it up. Then it is off to conquer Ghina!

map Russian breakup by NATO.jpg

View attachment 997271

No idea what is best to end this dick swinging contest...before we all glow in the dark.

From what I can see, America believes it is impervious to attacks from Russia and will keep pushing it until they can destroy Russia and break it up. Then it is off to conquer Ghina!

View attachment 997273
'Decolonization of Moscow🇷🇺 empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and #Brodsky to #Ilyin and Dugin.

8111daf90530f3f3d9d9b4ea839ce55b.jpg

I think, Japan´d get BACK also ALL KURIL ISLANDS , USA ´D TAKE everything from Sakha (Yakutia) to Chukotka (full of oil and gas and very strategical annexation ) Magadan OR Okhotsk will be US CAPITAL IN ASIA . What do you think ?

Map-of-eastern-Russia-open-access-showing-the-location-of-the-Yakutia-Republic-and.png

Forum List

Back