Rubio and Kasich: Trump Promoting an Atmosphere of Violence

Londoner

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2010
Rubio and Kasich came out recently to denounce the aura of violence surrounding Trumps campaign.

Rubio made a point that there are protesters at nearly every presidential rally, but Trump encourages violence and conflict with the protesters - which leads to violence.

And then once the violence erupts, Trump and supporters blame the Left.

Are Rubio and Kasich lying?

Has the Trump Movement decided that it is time to take their country back by force?

Does the Trump voter fit the psychological profile of someone who doesn't take any shit?

Would a trump voter punch a protester who wasn't even looking?

I'm sure they've already corralled the yellow bellied pussy vote, so I don't see how this helps them.

Rubio and Kasich came out recently to denounce the aura of violence surrounding Trumps campaign.

Rubio made a point that there are protesters at nearly every presidential rally, but Trump encourages violence and conflict with the protesters - which leads to violence.

Has the Trump Movement decided that it is time to take their country back by force?

Does the Trump voter fit the psychological profile of someone who doesn't take any shit?

Well then I think anytime a black guy shoots a cop, it's Obama's fault.....because 95% of blacks support Obama.

See how this works?

I'm sure they've already corralled the yellow bellied pussy vote, so I don't see how this helps them.

No. I suppose you wouldn't understand opposing a despot.

All hail Donald Trump, billionaire (we think) tyrant

Well then I think anytime a black guy shoots a cop, it's Obama's fault.....because 95% of blacks support Obama.

See how this works?

Well, of course you believe that, but you're a RWNJ and your logic is pretty screwed up. We all know how you mind works.

Avatar is a partisan dumbass far far to the right. He is no lefty. He thinks Trump is despotic, and I agree with Avatar 100%.

By the summer we will witness a Trump organized militia intimidating or assaulting those who disagree with Trump.

the political terrorist got belted by an eighty year old guy... heh.

let's hope the holier than thous never have an incident from this time forward.

if it were a bernie rally it would have been the other way around...

"Has the Trump Movement decided that it is time to take their country back by force?"

Trump supporters need to realize that his not just 'their country,' nor is it theirs alone to 'take back.'

'Taking back the country' is as moronic and wrongheaded as 'making America “great” again.'

See how this works?

Yes, that's called a false comparison and false conclusion logic. Everyone knows how that works.

"Are Rubio and Kasich lying?"

No.

Trump and his supporters are, of course.

And both are correct to condemn Trump's fostering an atmosphere of bigotry and violence.

It also reflects poorly on republicans that their two more qualified candidates aren't garnering greater support.

It's about time somebody started treating that kind of thing as real. Isn't a reality show when somebody who's obviously been packing around a whole bunch of hate since the civil rights era sucker punches a guy and follows with a threat that "Next time we might have to kill him" It's not going to far to say if you ever wondered what a KKK lyncher looked like you might have just seen the face of one. This is getting scary.

Trump is a take-no-shit New Yorker who has said things like "I'd like to punch him in the face" and "I'll pay your legal fees if you punch him".

Obama was the most protested candidate in history. People showed up at his rallies with signs depicting him as a Nazi, a monkey, a Muslim terrorist and being hung from a tree. Yet there was no violence from Obama's supporters.

Trump has declared open season on protesters. Trump supporters are encouraged to attack people exercising their Freedom Of Speech.

The violence of the Trump Movement has only just begun - you ain't seen nothing yet. In Trump's America, any protest of Trump's Government will be handled with violence. There is no doubt.

No. I suppose you wouldn't understand opposing a despot.

All hail Donald Trump, billionaire (we think) tyrant

This is the kind of rhetoric that spawned those protests. It isn't just Trump's fault, if at all.

172.gif

"Has the Trump Movement decided that it is time to take their country back by force?"

Trump supporters need to realize that his not just 'their country,' nor is it theirs alone to 'take back.'

'Taking back the country' is as moronic and wrongheaded as 'making America “great” again.'

How are you going to make the country 'whole' again?

Ted Cruz said the same thing. So did David Gergen.

The leader sets the tone.

And the tone Trump has been setting has been to debase the race and amp up his supporters anger.

This is why he does not have the temperament to be President.

He knows how to win ratings, not how to lead the most important nation on earth.

Forum List

Back