Rubio delegate plan "not contingent on winning any states"

Little Marco, the PNAC neocon puppet, is out. He just doesn't realize it yet. Reality is not his strong suit.....

The fear among the establishment is palpable. They really don't understand that the base is bitch slapping the crap out of them and the RINO candidates in a huge fashion precisely because they have failed their constituents that empowered them to begin with.

Holy toledo! They genuinely don't get it.

Rubio will pile up delegates....delegates win it not states...any NASCAR or horse racing fan knows the difference.

Can we all agree the rubio strategy is dumb?

Absolutely. If Rubio take zero states today, he should be the one to quit the race, Cruz is probably going to take a minimum of Texas. Colorado and Minnesota are complete mysteries...I haven't seen any current polling out of either for months.

Arkansas may go Cruz, or Trump...Rubio is out of the running for both I think.

Georgia, Virginia, Tennessee, Alabama, Oklahoma, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Vermont and Alaska go to Trump.

So, it comes down to Minnesota and Colorado for Rubio.

If he takes zero states on Super Tuesday, he should definitely step aside.

If he ONLY take Minnesota, he should probably step aside.

Trump 8.png

What say you? Agree? Contest my state predictions?

Absolutely. If Rubio take zero states today, he should be the one to quit the race, Cruz is probably going to take a minimum of Texas. Colorado and Minnesota are complete mysteries...I haven't seen any current polling out of either for months.

Georgia, Virginia, Tennessee, Alabama, Oklahoma, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Vermont and Alaska go to Trump.

Colorado would trend Rubio but they don't commit delegates before the convention.

The fear among the establishment is palpable. They really don't understand that the base is bitch slapping the crap out of them and the RINO candidates in a huge fashion precisely because they have failed their constituents that empowered them to begin with.

Holy toledo! They genuinely don't get it.

No they dont

Colorado would trend Rubio but they don't commit delegates before the convention.

Don't they primary today?

Rubio is the GOP establ firewall

They think a Trump candidacy will all but guarantee a Dem win.

Forum List

Back