Rubio goes on homophobic rant ending political career.

Hating faggots is no longer a way to win. Sorry boys..,

You are one of the ones who are buying into left's propaganda, just by saying hating faggots.
Being against a certain lifestyle is not hating and forcing the acceptance by the teaching of that lifestyle in our schools should not be taught, it should be done at home.
Your hatred of faggots cannot be helped. Your kind will die off, that's the best we can hope for. You won't grow up so you might as well grow down...

Why do you think that I hate gay people?
I don't.
I just disapprove of the lifestyle.
It doesn't mean that I can't have them as friends, which I do.
I also don't like the drinking lifestyle, but it does not mean that I don't have friends who get drunk all the time.
A few points to ponder:

Being homosexual is not a 'lifestyle'. It's an immutable characteristic like eye color or race. It's not a choice. It's a sexual orientation

Drinking to excess is not a lifestyle. It's an addiction, a disease, not a choice.

That is where we differ.
It is a choice.
The person is the one who decided to start drinking, then it becomes an addiction.

No....it's a sincerely held religious belief. See...this is America. You have the right to religious freedom and free speech.

Only Libturds want to squash religious freedom and free speech. That is the real intolerance and bigotry. All of you should be ashamed. :(

So if human sacrifice is a 'sincerely held religious belief' the US govt. should be powerless to stop the practice?

We as a Nation from it's beginning have never been the Aztecs and we never will be.
Do come back to the real world.

So you don't really want religious freedom. You want the GOVERNMENT to decide which religions are acceptable and which aren't.

You are one of the ones who are buying into left's propaganda, just by saying hating faggots.
Being against a certain lifestyle is not hating and forcing the acceptance by the teaching of that lifestyle in our schools should not be taught, it should be done at home.
Your hatred of faggots cannot be helped. Your kind will die off, that's the best we can hope for. You won't grow up so you might as well grow down...

I don't.
I also don't like the drinking lifestyle, but it does not mean that I don't have friends who get drunk all the time.
A few points to ponder:

Being homosexual is not a 'lifestyle'. It's an immutable characteristic like eye color or race. It's not a choice. It's a sexual orientation

Drinking to excess is not a lifestyle. It's an addiction, a disease, not a choice.

That is where we differ.
It is a choice.
The person is the one who decided to start drinking, then it becomes an addiction.

Acting on the same sex attraction is a choice, the attraction is not.

I can be chosen, it just usually isn't. Most bisexuals pick a side but women who've been sexually abused or raped sometimes sleep only with other women and many reactionary religious men go as straight is possible. Nothing in humans is as simple as black or white. It's sliding scale.

I don't.

So you think that depriving them of civil rights is okay as long as you can avoid the 'hate' label?

lol...he doesn't hate them, he just wants to treat them hatefully...

Where have I ever said that their civil rights should be deprived?
Where has Rubio ever said that?

Does Rubio support equal marriage rights for gays?

Why can't laws be made in order for them to get their rights under the law?

I don't.

So you think that depriving them of civil rights is okay as long as you can avoid the 'hate' label?

They have rights regardless of legislation.

I don't.

For example?

I don't.

Will you allow a Muslim community in the US to adopt Sharia Law?

Sharia Law is a religion based system of government. Isn't it first Amendment protected?

I don't.

For example?
She wants the Gay ERA, which says, hey faggots, now you're equal to us. Be happy because we're being nice to you.

I don't.

Case law is being made.

Laws were made to take away their rights, and now those law are being tossed into the garbage, where they belongs. Rights, BTW, aren't up for a popular vote.

By forcing to marry them.
Laws should be made so that they are not discriminated against, not by force by others who disagree.
Which is what I have been saying all along is that the Federal Government should not be in the business of any laws on social issues.
It should be up to the States.

Laws were made to take away their rights, and now those law are being tossed into the garbage, where they belongs. Rights, BTW, aren't up for a popular vote.

By forcing to marry them.
Laws should be made so that they are not discriminated against, not by force by others who disagree.
Which is what I have been saying all along is that the Federal Government should not be in the business of any laws on social issues.
It should be up to the States.

Nobody is being "forced" to do anything.

It hasn't been "up to the states" since Loving v Virginia in the 60s.

Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom

Marco Rubio was the subject of a fawning profile on today’s edition of “The 700 Club,” in which host Pat Robertson hailed the GOP presidential candidate as “the Democrats’ worst nightmare.”

In an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network’s David Brody, Rubio warned that gay marriage represents “a real and present danger” to America because gay rights advocates are bent on labeling any anti-gay messages, including those from churches, as “hate speech.”

“We are at the water’s edge of the argument that mainstream Christian teaching is hate speech because today we’ve reached the point in our society where if you do not support same-sex marriage, you are labeled a homophobe and a hater,” Rubio said. “So what’s the next step after that? After they’re done going after individuals, the next step is to argue that the teachings of mainstream Christianity, the catechism of the Catholic Church, is hate speech. That’s a real and present danger.”

During a previous CBN interview, Rubio criticized gay marriage supporters for trying to sway the Supreme Court with “a ridiculous and absurd reading of the U.S. Constitution.”

When your base is that hateful and ignorant, you must cut them lose and rally the moderates and centrists.

But no, the GOP continue to open their big tent to most hateful and despicable people.

He stated his opinion that their is no constitutional right to same sex marriage, meaning he doesn't believe the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment applies to gay marriage. That is not an outrageous comment. He stated he said the states can enact laws allowing gay marriage, but he doesn't support it being legislated from the bench.

He stated nothing hateful, he didn't go on a homophobic rant and is a viable candidate.

I don't.

For example?

Change the laws on inheritance, health insurance and hospital visits, are just a few that come to mind.

For example?

Change the laws on inheritance, health insurance and hospital visits, are just a few that come to mind.

So something separate and unequal just for the gheys? Nah, we'll take marriage, thanks.

Marriage Rights and Benefits Nolo.com

I'm glad Marco Rubio said this. Please, I hope that more GOP candidates say this kind of stuff. Because the crazy-assed stuff that wins an Elephant the nomination will lose him the GE, because in the GE, that stuff is a poison pill.

So, Sen. Rubio, you just keep on talking. I'm cool with that.

Keep thinking that. I guess he struck a nerve.

From what the SJW's are doing in general, the progressive playbook is known to everyone.

Not with me. I'm not gay, but I am acutely aware that the more hateful stuff Righties like Rubio say, the more they hurt the GOP in the GE. Or have you Righties learned absolutely nothing from 2012?

I prefer the lessons from 2014.

How 'bout the lessons from 2012 and 2008 when Obama trounced your guys?

2014 was historic. What part of Republicans beat the ever living shit out of Democrats did you miss?

Only, 2014 was not historic. It broke no records. Try again.

Keep thinking that. I guess he struck a nerve.

From what the SJW's are doing in general, the progressive playbook is known to everyone.

Not with me. I'm not gay, but I am acutely aware that the more hateful stuff Righties like Rubio say, the more they hurt the GOP in the GE. Or have you Righties learned absolutely nothing from 2012?

I prefer the lessons from 2014.

How 'bout the lessons from 2012 and 2008 when Obama trounced your guys?

2014 was historic. What part of Republicans beat the ever living shit out of Democrats did you miss?

Only, 2014 was not historic. It broke no records. Try again.

Lowest turnout since WWII when the men were all overseas...

PEACH174 SAID:

“Where have I ever said that their civil rights should be deprived?
Where has Rubio ever said that?”

Here:

'Mr. Rubio opposes same-sex marriage, saying he believes “the institution of marriage is defined as the union of one man and one woman.”'

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/14/us/politics/marco-rubio-on-the-issues.html

To seek to deny same-sex couples access to marriage law in violation of the 14th Amendment, as Rubio advocates doing, in fact seeks to deny gay Americans their civil rights.

Rubio's position on the issue exhibits his ignorance of the law, his contempt for the Constitution and its case law, and the rule of law.

Forum List

Back