Rubio/Graham: Wolves in sheep's clothing

Yup.

Kind of fun to watch you guys shoot yourselves in the foot.

Here's the ugly truth about illegal immigration.

The same people who prop up the GOP to keep stupid people like you voting against your own economic interests are the same ones who WANT illegal immigrants.

It's a disenfranchised workforce that will work for less, not complain about safety issues, and make you accept less... which you will gladly do.

There's a simple solution. Collective bargaining. Everyone in that shop gets the same deal, no matter where he came from.

Yup.

The same people who prop up the GOP to keep stupid people like you voting against your own economic interests are the same ones who WANT illegal immigrants.

It's a disenfranchised workforce that will work for less, not complain about safety issues, and make you accept less... which you will gladly do.

There's a simple solution. Collective bargaining. Everyone in that shop gets the same deal, no matter where he came from.

You don't know what my economic interests are. Don't pretend that you do.

Also, don't pretend that being against illegal immigration is being anti immigration.

Also, "stupid people like you" vote for people who completely corrupt the system and then prop up themselves for their idiotic base who gives the cart blanche to do business as usual.

Yup.

Also, don't pretend that being against illegal immigration is being anti immigration.

Also, "stupid people like you" vote for people who completely corrupt the system and then prop up themselves for their idiotic base who gives the cart blanche to do business as usual.

Oh, guy, I know exactly what your "economic interests" are.

You are a working class guy who sits around all day grousing about "those people", when you ought to be worried about the people who spend every day finding ways to pay you the least possible dollar for your labor.

No. You don't thing one about my economic interests or my station in life and that's by design. You rely on your preconceived notions as always.

And I believe in systems and markets. And currently the system is being corrupted and markets are being suppressed and people who want to work for their keep are being stifled. But all of this is ancillary to my OP.

My point is that the GOP will do nothing to fix illegal immigration while pretending that they are doing something and they will play into the Democrats hands. I've seen this movie a hundred times.

No. You don't thing one about my economic interests or my station in life and that's by design. You rely on your preconceived notions as always.

And I believe in systems and markets. And currently the system is being corrupted and markets are being suppressed and people who want to work for their keep are being stifled. But all of this is ancillary to my OP.

My point is that the GOP will do nothing to fix illegal immigration while pretending that they are doing something and they will play into the Democrats hands. I've seen this movie a hundred times.

In other words, you listen to Talk Radio all day and they validate your attitudes.

Heres' how I know you aren't rich. Real rich people wouldn't whine about this stuff all day.

LMAO, Joe thats YOU...priceless projection.

What a sorry little man you are.

Yup.

Oh, guy, I know exactly what your "economic interests" are.

You are a working class guy who sits around all day grousing about "those people", when you ought to be worried about the people who spend every day finding ways to pay you the least possible dollar for your labor.

In my opinion both of you make good points.

Whoa! A constructive disagreement? Vass eiss?

In other words, you listen to Talk Radio all day and they validate your attitudes.

Heres' how I know you aren't rich. Real rich people wouldn't whine about this stuff all day.

I haven't listend to talk radio of any sort for more than a year. And even if I did, who the fuck cares? Your attempt to pigeon hole me is nothing short of pathetic. I'm a college graduate who knows how to think for myself. Maybe you don't know anything about that.

And I could honestly care less whether you believe I'm poor, rich or somewhere in between. It's a fallacy that my outlook is completely based upon my economic station. In fact, if I were poor then by the numbers I'd be more app to be on your side. So how about you stop trying to size people up like a nincompoop and take the issues as they are.

I haven't listend to talk radio of any sort for more than a year. And even if I did, who the fuck cares? Your attempt to pigeon hole me is nothing short of pathetic. I'm a college graduate who knows how to think for myself. Maybe you don't know anything about that.

And I could honestly care less whether you believe I'm poor, rich or somewhere in between. It's a fallacy that my outlook is completely based upon my economic station. In fact, if I were poor then by the numbers I'd be more app to be on your side. So how about you stop trying to size people up like a nincompoop and take the issues as they are.

Oh, a whole year.. Really?

Now, yeah, if working people were smart, the GOP would never win another election. But they spend BILLIONS fooling you into compliance. That's the point.

This illegal immigration thing is a great example.

Why do Illegals come here. Because Rich people want their lettuce picked and their toilets cleaned in their shiny office buildings and someone to watch their kids at the playground

and they don't want to pay an AMERICAN a fair wage to do that.

But guys like you who probably don't make enough to hire anyone... you grouse all day that an illegal cut in line ahead of you to get that job. instead of being upset at the guy who invited him here so he wouldn't have to pay you a fair wage.

That's my point, guy.

First off, you should apologize for being a coward and trying to pretend that I'm a lemming who has to be force fed talking points. When I showed you that's not true, you only used cheap sarcasm. But I'd expect nothing less from you.

Second off, this thread isn't about whether or not illegal immigration is good. And btw, if it were so good then why does liberal Europe have way tighter enforcement of illegal immigration?

That leads to third off, that this is thread is about Republicans having no backbone about finding the solution to illegal immigration. You can pretend say that they're being paid off and I'm not even arguing you there. But don't pretend that this is something the conservatives want b/c it isn't.

You are pissing into the wind.

Joe is so full of hatred he can't see straight....he wants the Gov to pay for everything for him.

First off, you should apologize for being a coward and trying to pretend that I'm a lemming who has to be force fed talking points. When I showed you that's not true, you only used cheap sarcasm. But I'd expect nothing less from you.

Second off, this thread isn't about whether or not illegal immigration is good. And btw, if it were so good then why does liberal Europe have way tighter enforcement of illegal immigration?

That leads to third off, that this is thread is about Republicans having no backbone about finding the solution to illegal immigration. You can pretend say that they're being paid off and I'm not even arguing you there. But don't pretend that this is something the conservatives want b/c it isn't.

Guy, frankly, I stop believing you're a stupid rube when you stop acting like a stupid rube. You are a rube. Deal with it.

Second off, this thread isn't about whether or not illegal immigration is good. And btw, if it were so good then why does liberal Europe have way tighter enforcement of illegal immigration?.

Well, I don't know of this "Europe" you speak of. You have dozens of countries all with different laws. Of course, most of them didn't put out a big statue saying "Give me your tired, etc."

Again, Conservatives are Rubes. Have been for a long time. Frankly what the Rubes want is unimportant. Eventually, Hate Radio will tell them it isn't that important after they've milked the last dollar of resentment out of you... and the Plutocrats will be laughing at you.

Man Joe you are really trolling in this thread. Color me surprised.

He is. I need to try and remember he's on my ignore list for a reason. I love debate with people who are honest. Joe just lies his ass off and takes cheap shots. And he often starts going off on something else on top of it.

I think in this case, I engaged him b/c he was the one who responded. But I should have known better. Give him time, he'll get any thread transferred to the flame zone. That says all you need to know about joe.

Yup.

Thanks for finally admitting that you never were a republican. When you went ape shit crazy over obama some caught on but now you openly admitt you are not a republican.

Man Joe you are really trolling in this thread. Color me surprised.

Well, pointing out to the Rubes that they are Rubes is always fun.

The Rube issues- Guns, Gays, Abortion, Illegals.

The people who run the GOP only make a big deal out of these things to keep the Rubes distracted.

And then the Rubes act all surprised WHEN (not if) they are sold out.

Rubes? Why not just be JakeStarkey's full-on mirror image and call us reactionaries. Either way, your stupid labels don't mean a thing coming from your feeble brain.

Forum List

Back