Rubio is toast. Seems he cares about children, families and the country. Republicans very angry!

R

rdean

I only watched the last hour of the debate because I was watching Marvel's Agents of Shield. But when I turned it over to Fox, I was shocked, shocked, shocked.

Marco Rubio said, and I'm paraphrasing: We should invest in Daycare for children because if parents can't get someone to watch their children, they can't work to polite applause of probably two dozen people.

Then Rand Paul said, and I'm paraphrasing: Fuck those kids. We don't care about them or their parents to big applause.

Then Rubio said, and I'm paraphrasing: The family is the foundation of the country. As the family goes, so goes the country. It's important to the country to support the family to boos.

Then Rand Paul said a la Ron (let him die) Paul, and I'm paraphrasing: No more entitlement programs to thunderous applause.

------------------------------

And USMB Republicans claim we "make stuff up" when we talk about GOP heartlessness.

Rubio was right. No families, no country. Hating the family means hating the country. Traitors hate the country.

I only watched the last hour of the debate because I was watching Marvel's Agents of Shield. But when I turned it over to Fox, I was shocked, shocked, shocked.

Marco Rubio said, and I'm paraphrasing: We should invest in Daycare for children because if parents can't get someone to watch their children, they can't work to polite applause of probably two dozen people.

Then Rand Paul said, and I'm paraphrasing: Fuck those kids. We don't care about them or their parents to big applause.

Then Rubio said, and I'm paraphrasing: The family is the foundation of the country. As the family goes, so goes the country. It's important to the country to support the family to boos.

Then Rand Paul said a la Ron (let him die) Paul, and I'm paraphrasing: No more entitlement programs to thunderous applause.

And USMB Republicans claim we "make stuff up" when we talk about GOP heartlessness.

Rubio was right. No families, no country. Hating the family means hating the country. Traitors hate the country.

Rubio is pig vomit. If he wants to help AMERICAN families then he shouldnt have been bought and paid for by open border money men. His tax plan is one a democrat would be proud of. targeted tax cuts rewarding people who have kids. Vomit is rubio, rubio is vomit.

You see repubs through the short lense of your rectal canal. Stick with your fantasy shows...like the demo debates.

You see repubs through the short lense of your rectal canal. Stick with your fantasy shows...like the demo debates.
Why? GOP debates are so much more fun.

Put thousands more troops into Germany.

Abolish the minimum wage and cut taxes on the wealthy will narrow the income gap.

Why should we help children and families?

Spend trillions more on the military to keep us "safe".

The list is endless.

Money means NOTHING to the left. Its like they want to fall off the cliff.
Its funny, the left is always using "future generations" when it comes to climate change, but when it comes to things we CAN control, they don't give a fuck. They just want theirs.
Right deanbat?

Its funny, the left is always using "future generations" when it comes to climate change, but when it comes to things we CAN control, they don't give a fuck. They just want theirs.
Right deanbat?
Is that your response to last nights "debate"?

Right deanbat?
What does that have to do with a REPUBLICAN debate, deanbat?

Come on people, you gotta admit it was hilarious when Rand Paul said "That's not very conservative" referring to helping children with daycare while their parents worked. See? I didn't think it was very conservative either. Don't you agree?

Right deanbat?
What does that have to do with a REPUBLICAN debate, deanbat?
Are you referring to these talking points?

Put thousands more troops into Germany. (Carly)

Abolish the minimum wage and cut taxes on the wealthy will narrow the income gap. (John)

Why should we help children and families? (Rand)

Spend trillions more on the military to keep us "safe". (Rubio)

Because they came right out of the debate last night.

Self-sufficiency is the way we should all inspire to be...

Helping others help themselves is so much better and more Christian than every man for himself. Jesus wanted us to know this. Republican Right Wing Christians have a new God. His name is Satan.

Helping others help themselves is so much better and more Christian than every man for himself. Jesus wanted us to know this. Republican Right Wing Christians have a new God. His name is Satan.
God helps those how help themselves...

God helps those how help themselves...
And he tells us to help the sick and the poor.

Apparently, nobody posting here has ever read the U.S. Constitution. Part of being "Conservative" is to at least pay lip service to the Constitutional principle that the Federal Government is a government of LIMITED powers, while the states have plenary powers to enact such niceties as daycare for all, or whatever.

Try as you might, "Daycare" is not something you will find that Congress (i.e., the Federal Government) is authorized to fund. The Department of Defense might - I'm stretching a little bit here - come under, "...To raise and support armies...[and]...To provide and maintain a navy." It may well be "conservative" to increase DoD funding if it is perceived to be inadequate for the missions Congress deems necessary. Indeed, we are ill equipped to do anything meaningful in the South China Sea in the face of China's most recent outrages, even if we had a President with the balls to do something other than cruise past one of China's artificial islands.

And if Progs were capable of rational thought, they might see that the federal minimum wage, in addition to being patently unconstitutional, is an impediment to the very entry-level jobs that might lead America's poor yoot out of poverty. And it goes without saying that a $15MW would END little traditions like "summer jobs for students," and such. In fact, it would at least DOUBLE the "minority" unemployment rate, as even Fast Food joints could easily screen out any applicant who didn't have at least an Associate's Degree.

The very idea of using the borrowed funds of the United States government to "help people" is simply bizarre under our Constitution. That stuff is, "...reserved to the states respectively, or to the people."

Forum List

Back