Rubio quietly cancels rallies in Kentucky and Louisiana

Well between the rumours that are out there that FOX is completely cooling off him. Hannity is so angry at Rubio that he's spitting bullets and ripped him a new orifice on the program all week long.

AND now the Koch Brothers are refusing to get involved in the primary and won't run an anti Trump campaign.

The plot thickens.

:)

Anyone in the party who wants no part of trump has to realize there can be only one other candidate in the race against him before the next week is out. Most of the primaries coming up are 'closed", i.e. only registered republicans can vote in them, and more and more of them become winner takes all as time goes on.

Cruz vs Trump in last weeks of the primary is going to be the end result.

Well between the rumours that are out there that FOX is completely cooling off him. Hannity is so angry at Rubio that he's spitting bullets and ripped him a new orifice on the program all week long.

AND now the Koch Brothers are refusing to get involved in the primary and won't run an anti Trump campaign.

The plot thickens.

:)

Fox has gone all in on Trump to the point they're listing Rubio events and switching the link to something else. They're little more than a ratings-crazed entertainment network anymore.

Anyone in the party who wants no part of trump has to realize there can be only one other candidate in the race against him before the next week is out. Most of the primaries coming up are 'closed", i.e. only registered republicans can vote in them, and more and more of them become winner takes all as time goes on.

Cruz vs Trump in last weeks of the primary is going to be the end result.
Yep. If Trump wins winner take all states like Florida its over with. Carson is out so that leaves 4.

I will become a christian if that happens LOL....he is what 20 points down? Now canceling rallies and Fox has stopped supporting him....

First off the polling in Florida is only in the north, no spanish-speaking polls, nonsensical. He's not going to do well in Dixie with Cruz still around, and Fox has become a joke. Anything else?

I will become a christian if that happens LOL....he is what 20 points down? Now canceling rallies and Fox has stopped supporting him....

First off the polling in Florida is only in the north, no spanish-speaking polls, nonsensical. He's not going to do well in Dixie with Cruz still around, and Fox has become a joke. Anything else?
Um Trump has won Arkansas,Alabama,Georgia,Tennessee,and South Carolina he leads in Florida,Louisiana and Kentucky Oh and he won Virginia...where exactly in Dixie is Cruz going to stop Trump?

Um Trump has won Arkansas,Alabama,Georgia,Tennessee,and South Carolina he leads in Florida,Louisiana and Kentucky Oh and he won Virginia...where exactly in Dixie is Cruz going to stop Trump?

You ain't too bright are ya? Cruz just won Texas and Oklahoma didn't he? And Trump only got one more delegate in Virginia than Rubio did. The mud, blood, and beer crackers who don't know their ass from up are whoopin and hollerin for a Manhattan candy-ass with a bad comb-over....go figure.

Well, we'll see. If Ohio and Fl go fav son, and everyone but Cruz drops out, and everyone urges their supporters to vote Cruz ... than I suppose Cruz could be the nominee.

We all know you hate Trump your whining hatred is quite amusing. I will follow the polls and not your whining.

You do that and when it all comes crashing down around you, I'll send ya a monogrammed Trump crying towel....for $69.95 (made in China). :badgrin:

Forum List

Back