Rubio quietly cancels rallies in Kentucky and Louisiana

He is either dropping out or wanted on warrants in those states for performing lewd acts stemming from his secret life as a homosexual.

He is either dropping out or wanted on warrants in those states for performing lewd acts stemming from his secret life as a homosexual.

Ah, here's Zack with his daily "homo" update.....how's tricks, Nancy-Boy?

We all know you hate Trump your whining hatred is quite amusing. I will follow the polls and not your whining.

You do that and when it all comes crashing down around you, I'll send ya a monogrammed Trump crying towel....for $69.95 (made in China). :badgrin:
So how much longer do you stay in denial? Maybe after Rubio gets stomped in Florida you wake up and support Clinton? :) We all know that's what RINO'S like you will do. Just like Toro is going to do.

Anyone in the party who wants no part of trump has to realize there can be only one other candidate in the race against him before the next week is out. Most of the primaries coming up are 'closed", i.e. only registered republicans can vote in them, and more and more of them become winner takes all as time goes on.

Cruz vs Trump in last weeks of the primary is going to be the end result.
If the Trump opposition does not coalesce around Cruz by March 15th, Trump wins the nomination.

I have a hard time imagining Baghdad Bob Rubio having the humility to bow out for Cruz to carry the standard.

Kasich is in till Ohio's loss then he bows out.

Anyone in the party who wants no part of trump has to realize there can be only one other candidate in the race against him before the next week is out. Most of the primaries coming up are 'closed", i.e. only registered republicans can vote in them, and more and more of them become winner takes all as time goes on.

Cruz vs Trump in last weeks of the primary is going to be the end result.
If the Trump opposition does not coalesce around Cruz by March 15th, Trump wins the nomination.

I have a hard time imagining Baghdad Bob Rubio having the humility to bow out for Cruz to carry the standard.

Kasich is in till Ohio's loss then he bows out.

March 15th is a good bellweather, I agree.

Forum List

Back