rubio seeking votes in ohio

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
For Kasich?

Heard a sound byte on the radio where it sounded like he was encouraging people to vote for Kasich.

Ohio Republican Presidential Primary
449 Shares
March 15 (66 Delegates)
National: GOP, Dem | Mar. 15: GOP, Dem | Florida: GOP, Dem | Ohio: GOP, Dem | Illinois: GOP, Dem | Missouri: GOP, Dem | General Election Match-Ups | Clinton vs. Trump | North Carolina: GOP, Dem | GOP Map, Dem Map | Latest 2016 Polls

FOX News 3/5 - 3/8 806 LV 3.5 29 34 19 7 Kasich +5
PPP (D) 3/4 - 3/6 638 LV 3.9 38 35 15 5 Trump +3
Quinnipiac 3/2 - 3/7 685 LV 3.7 38 32 16 9 Trump +6
CNN/ORC 3/2 - 3/6 359 LV 5.0 41 35 15 7 Trump +6
All Ohio Republican Presidential Primary Polling Data

Kasich will beat Trump in OH.

I am not sure that Trump can lose in FL.

WSJ reporting that Rubio is telling supporters to vote for Kasich:

Rubio Camp Tells Ohio Supporters to Vote Kasich to Stop Trump

By
NATALIE ANDREWS
Mar 11, 2016 1:15 pm ET
In an effort to stop Republican front-runner Donald Trump, Sen. Marco Rubio’s campaign is telling its supporters in Ohio to vote for rival Gov. John Kasich.

“There’s no question that John Kasich has the best chance to beat Donald Trump in Ohio. I’m just stating the obvious that John Kasich is the one person that can beat Donald Trump in Ohio, just like Marco Rubio is the one person that can beat Donald Trump here in Florida,”Alex Conant, Mr. Rubio’s communications director, told CNN on Friday.

By
NATALIE ANDREWS
In an effort to stop Republican front-runner Donald Trump, Sen. Marco Rubio’s campaign is telling its supporters in Ohio to vote for rival Gov. John Kasich.

“There’s no question that John Kasich has the best chance to beat Donald Trump in Ohio. I’m just stating the obvious that John Kasich is the one person that can beat Donald Trump in Ohio, just like Marco Rubio is the one person that can beat Donald Trump here in Florida,”Alex Conant, Mr. Rubio’s communications director, told CNN on Friday.
People don't like being told who to vote for, not even by their candidate of choice. Rubio must think he's some kind of magic personality and "his people" will do as he tells them. He may as well call his supporters sheep.

By
NATALIE ANDREWS

People don't like being told who to vote for, not even by their candidate of choice. Rubio must think he's some kind of magic personality and "his people" will do as he tells them. He may as well call his supporters sheep.

Looks to me that half the GOP doesn't want Trump as their candidate. So, yeah, if you're a Rubio supporter living in Ohio you vote for the guy who will deny Trump delegates.

It makes sense for Rubio to support Kasich in Ohio because the only way he can win is if there is a corrupt brokered convention.

By
NATALIE ANDREWS

Looks to me that half the GOP doesn't want Trump as their candidate. So, yeah, if you're a Rubio supporter living in Ohio you vote for the guy who will deny Trump delegates.
Rubio is polling at 18% nationwide so I guess that means 82% of the GOP doesn't want him as their candidate, according to your math. BTW, Rubio is polling at an average of 7% in Ohio. :lol:

By
NATALIE ANDREWS

Rubio is polling at 18% nationwide so I guess that means 82% of the GOP doesn't want him as their candidate, according to your math. BTW, Rubio is polling at an average of 7% in Ohio. :lol:

I'm just telling you what I would do if I supported Rubio. Hey, let's hope it fails, I don't want the only GOP candidate who appears to be at least semi-acceptable to win Ohio, I'd much prefer the loud mouth do it.

By
NATALIE ANDREWS

Rubio won't get the nomination and neither will Trump.

Forum List

Back