Rubio Staffer Rich Beeson Allegedly Punched Rand Paul Staffer in the Face

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Happened a couple months ago. Don't know how the world missed this?

Rich Beeson: He’s expected to serve as deputy campaign manager with responsibility for political and field operations. As Romney’s political director in 2012, he worked on general election get-out-the-vote operations and ORCA, the campaign’s voter data system that had serious technical problems on Election Day. Previously, he served as the Republican National Committee's political director and was a founder of FLS Connect, a voter contact firm. Who’s in Marco Rubio’s inner circle?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/04/13/whos-in-marco-rubios-inner-circle/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/04/13/whos-in-marco-rubios-inner-circle/

According to West Michigan Politics blogger Brandon Hall, who wrote that he had witnessed the confrontation, “police were summoned” by employees after the “fight dispersed.” Hall added:..."As I was sitting at the bar talking to someone at Horn’s in Mackinac Island Thursday night, I witnessed Beeson suddenly, out of nowhere, approach one of Rand Paul’s advisers, John Yob-unprovoked-and try to hit him. Beeson missed a full on shot but still struck Yob’s in the face with a powerful blow near the jaw."...Hall also wrote that Beeson, who was trying to “whip votes” on behalf of Rubio, has been banned from Horn’s by the owner and is no longer allowed at the bar. John Yob & Rich Beeson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

How did law enforcement miss it? Maybe it didn't happen or it was an exaggeration.
Read the articles. Law enforcement DIDN'T miss it. They have a report. There is video footage and eyewitnesses from other campaign staffers. They just buried the story is all.

It's like the pre fights before the main event ...no one cares about the rookie bouts.
Yeah, we need some more old fashioned bare knuckled, knock down, drag outs in the halls of congress. That would at least make their sessions more entertaining......... :D

Trump just fired a chief staffer for retweeting. Rubio keeps one on that has committed physical assault on another campaign?

Should give him a promotion.

liberturdians are scum

worse than dimocraps
Rich Beeson is an LGBT advocate. Didn't you know? It was a liberal punching a conservative in the face, relatively. Between the two men, the one who was punched was further right, even being in Rand Paul's camp. Wonder why Rubio has such a far left advocate in his fold running the show there? I know Beeson probably calls himself a "Log Cabin Republican".. I wonder how long though a pro-traditional marriage group would last as "a trusted part of the democratic party" if it mirrored that on the left.

I mean, they trusted this guy. Then he's punching other people in the face...allegedly..according to the reports..and video tape...and eyewitnesses...

Yeah, we need some more old fashioned bare knuckled, knock down, drag outs in the halls of congress.

Well I like British Parliament battles. But my point is that if Cruz is going to fire a staffer for simply retweeting, what does it say about the Rubio morality issue of keeping someone on his staff that has cold cocked (and apparently for no reason either; he just walked up to the Rand Paul staffer and punched him in the face) a member of another campaign?

Yeah, we need some more old fashioned bare knuckled, knock down, drag outs in the halls of congress.

Well I like British Parliament battles. But my point is that if Cruz is going to fire a staffer for simply retweeting, what does it say about the Rubio morality issue of keeping someone on his staff that has cold cocked (and apparently for no reason either; he just walked up to the Rand Paul staffer and punched him in the face) a member of another campaign?
You're confusing me with someone who gives a shit........ :lol:

Would you agree that the Rubio campaign would be a lot less vulnerable to negative evangelical moral perceptions if it ousted a member who had assaulted someone without reason at a bar?

You're confusing my intent in my response with your desire to inflame me by creating/showing a political issue....... :eusa_whistle:
You don't consider this a political issue?
Would you agree that the Rubio campaign would be a lot less vulnerable to negative evangelical moral perceptions if it ousted a member who had assaulted someone without reason at a bar?

You're confusing my intent in my response with your desire to inflame me by creating/showing a political issue....... :eusa_whistle:
You don't consider this a political issue?
I don't care if it is or not, I just think politics and political acolytes are self delusional and hysterically funny. :thup:

I don't care if it is or not, I just think politics and political acolytes are self delusional and hysterically funny. :thup:

Well, as long as you're here, do you think it will have no impact on the Rubio campaign if people learned Mr. Beeson punched a Rand Paul staffer in the face?

Happened a couple months ago. Don't know how the world missed this?

Rich Beeson: He’s expected to serve as deputy campaign manager with responsibility for political and field operations. As Romney’s political director in 2012, he worked on general election get-out-the-vote operations and ORCA, the campaign’s voter data system that had serious technical problems on Election Day. Previously, he served as the Republican National Committee's political director and was a founder of FLS Connect, a voter contact firm. Who’s in Marco Rubio’s inner circle?

According to West Michigan Politics blogger Brandon Hall, who wrote that he had witnessed the confrontation, “police were summoned” by employees after the “fight dispersed.” Hall added:..."As I was sitting at the bar talking to someone at Horn’s in Mackinac Island Thursday night, I witnessed Beeson suddenly, out of nowhere, approach one of Rand Paul’s advisers, John Yob-unprovoked-and try to hit him. Beeson missed a full on shot but still struck Yob’s in the face with a powerful blow near the jaw."...Hall also wrote that Beeson, who was trying to “whip votes” on behalf of Rubio, has been banned from Horn’s by the owner and is no longer allowed at the bar. John Yob & Rich Beeson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
He said "your boss is a queer" and you got to realize these staffers next 4 years is riding on this.

Forum List

Back