🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rubio Vs Trump

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
Rubio is open Immigration, Trump has made disdain for open immigration the lynchpin of his campaign.

There are lots of good things about Rubio. Open immigration damns him. Which is a pity, as otherwise he is one of the real bright stars. As opposed to trump, the black hole.

Trump is great on immigration , 'roobio' is a gang of 8 traitorous type Browsing Deer !!

Rubio will fizzle out. Amnesty kills him, he's too short, and he looks like a kid. Trump has what it takes to lead the country.

Rubio is open Immigration, Trump has made disdain for open immigration the lynchpin of his campaign.

There are lots of good things about Rubio. Open immigration damns him. Which is a pity, as otherwise he is one of the real bright stars. As opposed to trump, the black hole.

Rubio is an inexperienced know nothing hack who is not qualified to be POTUS, the comparison to Trump is shockingly hilarious. And all Trump is saying is enough with millions of illegals pouring across our borders, flooding our country with drugs, killing, raping, torturing our citizens. We have gone to war with countries for them killing fewer Americans than these illegals have killed. If you defend illegals you are a traitor to the United States, period, there is no grey area.

Rubio will fizzle out. Amnesty kills him, he's too short, and he looks like a kid. Trump has what it takes to lead the country.

Comparing some kid (Rubio) who can't even manage his own personal finances to Trump a guy who's made billions, I mean that's just retarded.

and --- roobio is a midget , funny to see . As already said , he looks like a boy , a kid . Trump or Cruz are the only 2 that'll get my vote .

I guess immigration trumps all.

Never mind those moderate views that Trump had or still has about other topics.

My vote is for the GOP to nominate Trump over Rubio and by all means, just don't let Kasich anywhere near the nomination.

yep , all types of immigration is my issue plus guns and rebuilt strong military is all that matters to me . TRUMP - CRUZ and that's it for me . If a Kasich , roobio or jebito 'bush' are nominated I vote for the dem enemy HappyJoy !!

Forum List

Back