Rudi declares bankruptcy after his lies catch up with him

Rudy threw his reputation in the dumpster for Trump. I could give a damn about Rudy these days. As I posted about Hunter Biden, he made his bed, let him lie in it.

I would not dance for joy if Morning Joe were destroyed in court and forced into bankruptcy for all of the stupid divisive shit he has said over the years. But then I'm a REAL AMERICAN, not a Stalinist water carrier.
I thought the Prez was immune. ?

What was he sued for ? Lying about those ladies in Geotgia.
Stating one's opinion should never be illegal in America... I think they cheated too... we have them on film counting ballots after the poll watchers were sent home... that's against Georgia law....

Stating one's opinion should never be illegal in America... I think they cheated too... we have them on film counting ballots after the poll watchers were sent home... that's against Georgia law....
It isnt in most cases. It has always been illegal when it crosses the line and just spouts shameful lies.
Your first amendment does not provide cover for liars. Many liars are finding out.

It's a sad thing, Rudy's a good guy. :(

Corrupt government going after private citizens for political is shameful and Stalinistic.
You should read up about the case. The govt is not a party to it. More people wou;d be if there was some kind of community protection for these cases. The laies in Georgia were lucky to get help.

You should read up about the case. The govt is not a party to it. More people wou;d be if there was some kind of community protection for these cases. The laies in Georgia were lucky to get help.

Worry about England where you are a drain on the Country since you got off the boat you wetback POS.

Forum List

Back