Rudy assures America that he’s “not a crook”

He went there - OmG!! :laughing0301:

I didn't listen to it all. I just listened to the first part of what giuliani said.

He accused Biden's son of feeding him money for the last 30 years. The thing is, 30 years ago Hunter Biden was 20 years old. He was in college. The first george bush was president and there is no way that Hunter could be involved with anyone to feed money to his dad.

Which confirms what I've always believed, the whole thing about Hunter Biden is a bunch of garbage.

If someone isn't a crook they don't need to tell people they aren't and after nixon, no one is going to believe that line.

You think Hunter Biden is innocent? You are never to speak ill of ANY conservative ever again you dope

I didn't listen to it all. I just listened to the first part of what giuliani said.

He accused Biden's son of feeding him money for the last 30 years. The thing is, 30 years ago Hunter Biden was 20 years old. He was in college. The first george bush was president and there is no way that Hunter could be involved with anyone to feed money to his dad.

Which confirms what I've always believed, the whole thing about Hunter Biden is a bunch of garbage.

If someone isn't a crook they don't need to tell people they aren't and after nixon, no one is going to believe that line.

I wish Stephen would bring his Rudy impersonator back.
Aside from being 20 years too young, the guy was perfection!

Last edited:
He went from being “America’s Mayor” and SDNY’s top cop to probable jail.
This is what happens kids, when you don’t quit while you’re ahead and THEN you fall in with a Mob Boss. ;)

Fantasize all you want about get Rudy But he cleaned up the largest City in America and made it safe to go. The current mayor has set that back.

He went from being “America’s Mayor” and SDNY’s top cop to probable jail.
This is what happens kids, when you don’t quit while you’re ahead and THEN you fall in with a Mob Boss. ;)

Fantasize all you want about get Rudy But he cleaned up the largest City in America and made it safe to go. The current mayor has set that back.

Sooo why didn’t he quit while he was ahead :confused-84:

You think Hunter Biden is innocent? You are never to speak ill of ANY conservative ever again you dope

Tell me what a 20 year old in college can do to feed money to his dad?

Tell me how he could have done that.

All of this is around China. Thirty years ago China was a backward nation trying to catch up to the rest of the world. China no more could have had business dealings with a 20 year old college student than you can wake up and see reality.

Poor Rudy. Even though he was right next to Rump when that orange douche-bag grifted everyone, Rudy thought he would be treated differently and he would get paid!!

Now Rudy finds out that a grifter will always be a grifter!!!! I wonder if pathetic Rudy will call another press conference at the Four Seasons Total Landscaping to whine about his former leader?!!! LOL

Poor Rudy. Even though he was right next to Rump when that orange douche-bag grifted everyone, Rudy thought he would be treated differently and he would get paid!!

Now Rudy finds out that a grifter will always be a grifter!!!! I wonder if pathetic Rudy will call another press conference at the Four Seasons Total Landscaping to whine about his former leader?!!! LOL

I thought the garden hose gave it a touch of class! :lol:

1620704594794.jpeg

I thought the garden hose gave it a touch of class! :lol:

View attachment 488213
Yup and don't forget the sex shop. Gave the conference its pizzazz!!

Forum List

Back