Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

Oh Durham, if you’re going to say that Obama spied in Trump, you’re going to need to show evidence that he actually did it. Obama didn’t send the DoJ after people.
Bombshell Admission: Clapper Says Obama Made Them Do It | Rush Limbaugh | iHeartRadio

That was easy
LOL

What was illegal about assembling available reports?
You mean spy on Trump
Liar, your own link said no such thing.
It’s about Russian interference the fake dossier used to spy on Trump
That's what you say but your link still says nothing about spying. It speaks of assembling available reports

LOLOL

Not quite.

Biden withheld money to get a corrupt prosecutor thrown out. That served the best interest of the U.S.

Impeached Trump did hold up money when asking a foreign leader to look into one of his political rivals (which is a crime).

you still pushing that made up bullshit???
Imbecile, Shokin was corrupt and refused to prosecute oligarchs. Even Ukranians wanted him out...

Elected on a promise to reform Ukraine and fight corruption, reformers now fear Poroshenko has gone off course.

The current imbroglio centers on Shokin, a Poroshenko ally and protector of the country’s corrupt old guard. Ukrainian reformers, including prominent civil society organizations and more than 100 members of the Verkhovna Rada, have demanded that Poroshenko fire Shokin—a request Poroshenko has ignored.

not according to the facts of the case,,,
LOLOLOL

Even when you're shown Shokin's corruption was well known even back then, you still deny it.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
How about showin' it then. Face it. Biden is corrupt. Warren is a fake Indian. Mayor Pete?Small time. Sanders? A communist. Got anything else?
I already showed it. I posted a link to a 2015 article about how Ukranians wanted Shokin ousted for not prosecuting oligarchs.

you still pushing that made up bullshit???
Imbecile, Shokin was corrupt and refused to prosecute oligarchs. Even Ukranians wanted him out...

Elected on a promise to reform Ukraine and fight corruption, reformers now fear Poroshenko has gone off course.

The current imbroglio centers on Shokin, a Poroshenko ally and protector of the country’s corrupt old guard. Ukrainian reformers, including prominent civil society organizations and more than 100 members of the Verkhovna Rada, have demanded that Poroshenko fire Shokin—a request Poroshenko has ignored.

LOLOLOL

Even when you're shown Shokin's corruption was well known even back then, you still deny it.

How about showin' it then. Face it. Biden is corrupt. Warren is a fake Indian. Mayor Pete?Small time. Sanders? A communist. Got anything else?
I already showed it. I posted a link to a 2015 article about how Ukranians wanted Shokin ousted for not prosecuting oligarchs.
But Biden was stopping Aid until he was fired. That is STILL the same thing Trump was falsely accused of. And THIS was so Bidens SON could keep getting paid a fortune for "No Work". A "Soprano" type job.

Still waiting for all of these revelations

That's what you say but your link still says nothing about spying. It speaks of assembling available reports
Well ask clapper what he met

its
its been posted several times including today,,,

your ignorance is self inflicted,,,
LOL

Glenn Beck videos are not evidence. They're entertainment props.

its not the video but the information contained in it that is evidence just like any other news cast on video
LOLOL

You mean the documents you can't link??

And Glenn Beck is not the news. :cuckoo:

they have been,,
So you claim. I haven't seen you post them, so post them now....
thats not what I claimed,,,

when I posted them for you you said you wouldnt look at them due to the source,,,
thats whats called self inflicted ignorance,,,

LOLOLOL

But Biden was stopping Aid until he was fired. That is STILL the same thing Trump was falsely accused of. And THIS was so Bidens SON could keep getting paid a fortune for "No Work". A "Soprano" type job.
You make no sense. Burisma was investigated after Shokin was forced out and Hunter Biden still kept his job.

You lose again.

LOL

What was illegal about assembling available reports?
You mean spy on Trump
Well ask clapper what he met
Why would I? Because your link didn't prove what you idiotically claimed? :lmao:

LOLOLOL

You make no sense. Burisma was investigated after Shokin was forced out and Hunter Biden still kept his job.

You lose again.

and that investigation found no wrong doing,,,so why was shokin fired if they were innocent??
sounds to me based on all the facts he was fired to cover up corruption,,,

LOL

Glenn Beck videos are not evidence. They're entertainment props.

its not the video but the information contained in it that is evidence just like any other news cast on video
LOLOL

they have been,,

when I posted them for you you said you wouldnt look at them due to the source,,,
I only saw you post links to videos, not documents.

That you flat out refused to post links to those documents reveals how fragile your position is.

LOLOLOL

You lose again.

and that investigation found no wrong doing,,,so why was shokin fired if they were innocent??
Liar. That investigation found the owner of Buridma guilty of one of the charges against him and fined him Hr 180 million. And that happened after Shokin was ousted; and Hunter still kept his job.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

LOLOL

they have been,,

That you flat out refused to post links to those documents reveals how fragile your position is.
I posted many links to news article that included the documents,,,and those videos also had links in the videos,,,

you cant live your whole life being ignorant,,theres still time for you,,

You lose again.

Liar. That investigation found the owner of Buridma guilty of one of the charges against him and fined him Hr 180 million. And that happened after Shokin was ousted; and Hunter still kept his job.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

what no link??

LOLOL

they have been,,

I posted many links to news article that included the documents,,,and those videos also had links in the videos,,,

you cant live your whole life being ignorant,,theres still time for you,,
Again, so you say. But when I ask you to post them now since I didn't notice if and when you ever posted them in the past, you flat out refuse.

You tacitly confess you can't prove your claims.

You lose again.

what no link??
Unlike you, I produce links to verify my claims. I don't bluff and tell you to go hunting for where I've done that in the past.

Onyshchenko releases alleged recording implicating Poroshenko, Zlochevsky in graft | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

Zlochevsky, who has been charged with unlawful enrichment, was taken off the wanted list at the request of Sus’ department in 2016. The unlawful enrichment case against Zlochevsky was transformed into a tax evasion case.

However, Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko, a Poroshenko ally, closed the Zlochevsky tax evasion case in January 2017, with Burisma paying just Hr 180 million to the budget.

Our Great and Just President forgives you for this hubris. --Go Tell it on the mountain--Over the hills and far away---Go tell it on the Mountain ---That Donald Trump has WON!
LOL

That's not going to put the $25 million Impeached Trump had to pay out to those he defrauded with Impeached Trump University. Nor is it going to return the $2 million he was fined for stealing from his own charities.

Fined by Eric Schneidermann. You know, the DEM then-AG of Nazi York who then got nailed for being involved in a sex slave ring, which likely involved underage girls. Funny how that same pervert outright REFUSED to even look at the Clintons. Now this little yellow coward likes to throw the words impeached around. Try EXONERATED Trump loser.
So Impeached Trump appealed it on those grounds then, right, Twinky?

Wrong again asshole. Now projecting your gay fantasies you stupid eunuch. Try EXONERATED Trump you lifelong failure. Now explain why the Clinton Slush Fund “donations” dried up after the hag lost. These lie should be good. Then ask the people of Haiti about that bogus foundation. Checkmate. You lose again. Bitch slapping you is so easy.

Poor little Trumpskyite.

The facts are really very straightforward- but then again you Trumpskyites deny facts and instead just parrot what your Dear Leader tells you.

The facts are that:
Trump used his family charity as his personal piggy bank to settle lawsuits against him and to purchase things for his own benefit- including a portrait of himself which he hung in his golf course. For this the State of New York shut down the charity and fined Trump $2,000,000. Which he paid. And admit his personal missuse of funds.

As part of a resolution of the lawsuit announced on November 7th, Trump was ordered to pay $2 million, or $250,000, a piece to eight different charities.

Additionally, as part of the settlement, Trump was required to agree to 19 admissions, acknowledging his personal misuse of funds at the Trump Foundation,

Compare this if you would like with the Clinton Foundation- which has not been used as a personal piggy bank to pay the Clinton's personal expenses, and that the Clinton's have not been forced to admit their personal misuse of funds.

And of course there was the $25,000,000 settlement that Trump paid out- for Trump University fraud.

Again- compare that to the Clintons.....nope no $25,000,000 settlement for fraud......

Poor Obamanzee. Desperate to deflect to Trump (who wasn’t even in politics at the time dumbass). The Clintons never used their “foundation” for personal expenses? Hahahahaha! Over 90% of their money went to “staff expenses”. Trump U? Let’s talk about that fraud online university Bill Clinton was in a leadership position for. Your stupid pathetic deflections just highlight your idiocy. Now explain why donations to then Clinton foundation dried up when The Hag lost. This ought to be good........

You lose again.

what no link??
Unlike you, I produce links to verify my claims. I don't bluff and tell you to go hunting for where I've done that in the past.

Onyshchenko releases alleged recording implicating Poroshenko, Zlochevsky in graft | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

Zlochevsky, who has been charged with unlawful enrichment, was taken off the wanted list at the request of Sus’ department in 2016. The unlawful enrichment case against Zlochevsky was transformed into a tax evasion case.

However, Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko, a Poroshenko ally, closed the Zlochevsky tax evasion case in January 2017, with Burisma paying just Hr 180 million to the budget.
Don't need fake links from biased NEWS. I know what happened. Typical Dem politics..

You lose again.

what no link??

do you even read the shit you post???
based on this article burisma should have been shut down yrs before and anyone involved should go to jail,,,
how joe sat back and let hunter work for them can only mean corruption for personal gain,,,

Wow, more than 2000 post in this thread and Rudy still has not dropped a damn bit of dirt like he promised.

Forum List

Back