Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

Our Great and Just President forgives you for this hubris. --Go Tell it on the mountain--Over the hills and far away---Go tell it on the Mountain ---That Donald Trump has WON!
LOL

That's not going to put the $25 million Impeached Trump had to pay out to those he defrauded with Impeached Trump University. Nor is it going to return the $2 million he was fined for stealing from his own charities.

Fined by Eric Schneidermann. You know, the DEM then-AG of Nazi York who then got nailed for being involved in a sex slave ring, which likely involved underage girls. Funny how that same pervert outright REFUSED to even look at the Clintons. Now this little yellow coward likes to throw the words impeached around. Try EXONERATED Trump loser.
So Impeached Trump appealed it on those grounds then, right, Twinky?

Wrong again asshole. Now projecting your gay fantasies you stupid eunuch. Try EXONERATED Trump you lifelong failure. Now explain why the Clinton Slush Fund “donations” dried up after the hag lost. These lie should be good. Then ask the people of Haiti about that bogus foundation. Checkmate. You lose again. Bitch slapping you is so easy.

Poor little Trumpskyite.

The facts are really very straightforward- but then again you Trumpskyites deny facts and instead just parrot what your Dear Leader tells you.

The facts are that:
Trump used his family charity as his personal piggy bank to settle lawsuits against him and to purchase things for his own benefit- including a portrait of himself which he hung in his golf course. For this the State of New York shut down the charity and fined Trump $2,000,000. Which he paid. And admit his personal missuse of funds.

As part of a resolution of the lawsuit announced on November 7th, Trump was ordered to pay $2 million, or $250,000, a piece to eight different charities.

Additionally, as part of the settlement, Trump was required to agree to 19 admissions, acknowledging his personal misuse of funds at the Trump Foundation,

Compare this if you would like with the Clinton Foundation- which has not been used as a personal piggy bank to pay the Clinton's personal expenses, and that the Clinton's have not been forced to admit their personal misuse of funds.

And of course there was the $25,000,000 settlement that Trump paid out- for Trump University fraud.

Again- compare that to the Clintons.....nope no $25,000,000 settlement for fraud......
Our Great ,Just and Truthful President was Ordained by God to save this country. He has been successful so far.

No, there’s not. Which is why the DoJ isn’t investigating it. It would be against their rules to engage in a baseless investigation. Congress isn’t bound by any ethics or rules. They are free to go on political witch hunts as long as it’s for Democrats.

We are talking about Hunter Biden, not Joe. Don’t get confused.

we are talking about both of them,,,its you that wants to ignore joe to meet your narrative,,,sorry not gonna work on me,,,,
Your link only said Hunter. Did you read it?

Either way, you’re celebrating a politically motivated investigation into a private citizen (Hunter). This is Soviet Era corruption.

So who do you want investigating this? Our agencies are jammed with blue staters and none of them can be trusted.

Well lets see- you don't think that any of our law enforcement agencies can be trusted to investigate an American citizen- but you think that the country that you called 'the most corrupt country in the world' can be trusted to investigate an American citizen.

Wow.

You literally trust 'the most corrupt country' in the world more than the FBI. More than the Secret Service. More than the Attorney General's office.

And that is the sign of how cultish the Trump Party has become.

The FBI is too biased to be trusted so we need the Senate Republicans to do it instead because apparently they aren’t as biased.

They may be biased, but unlike the FBI, if they find criminal activity, they will insist on it being prosecuted.

No there’s not. I don’t broaden my news sources to the fake news variety.

Corrupt politicians are using the government against private citizens. Any honest American would be appalled by this.
yes there is,,,and your opinion doesnt make you right but it does make you ignorant,,,

oh and joe biden is not a private citizen and when he used his son for personal gain he brought him into it,,,
No, there’s not. Which is why the DoJ isn’t investigating it. It would be against their rules to engage in a baseless investigation. Congress isn’t bound by any ethics or rules. They are free to go on political witch hunts as long as it’s for Democrats.

we are talking about both of them,,,its you that wants to ignore joe to meet your narrative,,,sorry not gonna work on me,,,,

Either way, you’re celebrating a politically motivated investigation into a private citizen (Hunter). This is Soviet Era corruption.

So who do you want investigating this? Our agencies are jammed with blue staters and none of them can be trusted.
Funny they are called "Blue Staters" when they are all Reds.

yes there is,,,and your opinion doesnt make you right but it does make you ignorant,,,

oh and joe biden is not a private citizen and when he used his son for personal gain he brought him into it,,,

Well lets see- you don't think that any of our law enforcement agencies can be trusted to investigate an American citizen- but you think that the country that you called 'the most corrupt country in the world' can be trusted to investigate an American citizen.

Wow.

You literally trust 'the most corrupt country' in the world more than the FBI. More than the Secret Service. More than the Attorney General's office.

not sure if you know it but the FBI cant do investigations in ukraine,,actually none of our agencies can efficiently, so it makes sense to ask their new pres since he ran on dealing with corruption to find out what he can,,,it is his country not ours,,,

Wow.

I trust our people the most which is why I don't object to them investigating the matter. The AG is about the only trustworthy out of all of them.

Shoken just filed a complaint against Biden. Did the FBI look into it? Did the DOJ bring him to the US to talk to him? Do they even care? After all, the three main players here are Shoken, Joe and Hunter. Are they even curious? F no. They just shrug their shoulders and say "Nothing to see here folks."

The DoJ, as would be expected for any criminal investigation.
Not my fault you’re paranoid.

Yes, I am paranoid. When these agencies have demonstrated great political bias and ignoring real problems, you bet I'm paranoid. And what are you going to say if Congress does find true corruption?

They haven’t demonstrated great political bias, at the very least not more than the Republican Senate. They aren’t ignoring real problems, that’s just the excuse that the right wing uses to hide the fantasies they’ve been telling themselves.

Oh please. The FBI, the IRS, the FISA court, all of them. Of course you want the DOJ to handle it because you know they won't look into it very deep. What you're asking is for the deep state to investigate the deep state.
I want the DoJ to handle it because they’ll be fair minded and follow the rules. You just call them the deep state because they don’t find evidence of all the “corruption” you’ve been told exists but can’t deal the possibility that you’re being lied to.

I thought that we don’t want biased people doing investigations. Is that no longer the case?

Wow.

not sure if you know it but the FBI cant do investigations in ukraine,,actually none of our agencies can efficiently, so it makes sense to ask their new pres since he ran on dealing with corruption to find out what he can,,,it is his country not ours,,,

Do Joe and Hunter Biden live in the US or Ukraine?

The DoJ, as would be expected for any criminal investigation.
Not my fault you’re paranoid.

Yes, I am paranoid. When these agencies have demonstrated great political bias and ignoring real problems, you bet I'm paranoid. And what are you going to say if Congress does find true corruption?

They haven’t demonstrated great political bias, at the very least not more than the Republican Senate. They aren’t ignoring real problems, that’s just the excuse that the right wing uses to hide the fantasies they’ve been telling themselves.

Oh please. The FBI, the IRS, the FISA court, all of them. Of course you want the DOJ to handle it because you know they won't look into it very deep. What you're asking is for the deep state to investigate the deep state.
I want the DoJ to handle it because they’ll be fair minded and follow the rules. You just call them the deep state because they don’t find evidence of all the “corruption” you’ve been told exists but can’t deal the possibility that you’re being lied to.

I thought that we don’t want biased people doing investigations. Is that no longer the case?

It will be biased no matter who looks into it, so I would rather it be people biased on my side than theirs. As I just stated, Shokin recently filed a complaint on the corruption of the Biden's, and nobody blinked an eye. They don't care, they don't know, they don't want to know. Even if Trump pushed them, how good of a job do you suppose they would do?

https://www.realclearinvestigations...k_of_weiner_laptop_emails_never_examined.html

Wow.

please dont ask stupid questions,,

Wow.

Well, since they live in the US, and they’re the ones you’re accusing of corruption, then you’re assessment of where the corruption is would be incorrect. The question if jurisdiction is nonsense. It is the jurisdiction of our DoJ to investigate US citizens taking bribes (allegedly) from foreign companies to affect US government policy.

If our DoJ needed assistance from Ukraine they could easily ask their counterparts in Ukraine.

Wow.

Well, since they live in the US, and they’re the ones you’re accusing of corruption, then you’re assessment of where the corruption is would be incorrect. The question if jurisdiction is nonsense. It is the jurisdiction of our DoJ to investigate US citizens taking bribes (allegedly) from foreign companies to affect US government policy.

If our DoJ needed assistance from Ukraine they could easily ask their counterparts in Ukraine.

they are,,and part of that investigation is to go to all the sources and ask questions,, which is what happened with ukraine,,

dont be a fucking moron your whole life,,,it makes the rest of humanity look bad,,

Wow you really have drunk the koolaid.

I know that you members of Trump's cult don't understand truth or facts but let me review
a) There is no evidence that Biden broke any laws- but of course you have already convicted him because your Dear Leader told you so.
b) "Just and truthful"- your Dear Leader is the most dishonest President in American history- he is constantly lying to all Americans.
c) In 2016, the United States had emerged from the Bush recession and the stock market had rebounded, unemployment was falling and the economy was doing well. That is what you call the 'verge of disaster'
d) So why wasn't God watching when Obama was President? Your God seems particularly fickle- he seems to be responsible for who our President is only when you like that President.

You Trumpian cultists are scary.
No Evidence? Sorry. The Evidence is ole' Joe SAYING so. It is on VIDEO.

It's also in all of the newspaper accounts and it was on the news when Biden went to the Ukraine and did this. And Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham thanked him for doing it because it was the Obama Administration policy to remove that corrupt prosecutor.

That's why Biden bragged about it. Because the EU, the IMF and the United Nations wanted this guy fired, and Biden did the job. Dumb Donald didn't tell that part did he.
Durham has not reported yet. I will take it under advisement. Until Hunter faces a Grand Jury. Then I will LAUGH.
LOL

That's what many on the right said about the IG report before Horowitz released it.

Rinse... blather... repeat...
Don’t forget acquitted lol
Neither Durham nor Horowitz can acquit anyone, comrade. You'd know that if you were an American.

No Evidence? Sorry. The Evidence is ole' Joe SAYING so. It is on VIDEO.

It's also in all of the newspaper accounts and it was on the news when Biden went to the Ukraine and did this. And Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham thanked him for doing it because it was the Obama Administration policy to remove that corrupt prosecutor.

That's why Biden bragged about it. Because the EU, the IMF and the United Nations wanted this guy fired, and Biden did the job. Dumb Donald didn't tell that part did he.
Durham has not reported yet. I will take it under advisement. Until Hunter faces a Grand Jury. Then I will LAUGH.
LOL

That's what many on the right said about the IG report before Horowitz released it.

Rinse... blather... repeat...
Don’t forget acquitted lol
Neither Durham nor Horowitz can acquit anyone, comrade. You'd know that if you were an American.
They don’t have to he was acquitted

LOLOL

Those are Ukrainians who were pissed at Poroshenko for not forcing Shokin out of office.
Shills. And Biden threatened to withhold a Billion.
Yes, Biden threatened to withhold a billion dollars to get a corrupt prosecutor thrown out of office. Kudos to him. You've be celebrating Impeached Trump had he done that.
Let us see. Hmmmmm… Haven't been watching? This is EXACTELY what Trump was accused of.
LOLOL

Not quite.

Biden withheld money to get a corrupt prosecutor thrown out. That served the best interest of the U.S.

Impeached Trump did hold up money when asking a foreign leader to look into one of his political rivals (which is a crime).

you still pushing that made up bullshit???
Imbecile, Shokin was corrupt and refused to prosecute oligarchs. Even Ukranians wanted him out...

Elected on a promise to reform Ukraine and fight corruption, reformers now fear Poroshenko has gone off course.

The current imbroglio centers on Shokin, a Poroshenko ally and protector of the country’s corrupt old guard. Ukrainian reformers, including prominent civil society organizations and more than 100 members of the Verkhovna Rada, have demanded that Poroshenko fire Shokin—a request Poroshenko has ignored.

Shills. And Biden threatened to withhold a Billion.
Yes, Biden threatened to withhold a billion dollars to get a corrupt prosecutor thrown out of office. Kudos to him. You've be celebrating Impeached Trump had he done that.
Let us see. Hmmmmm… Haven't been watching? This is EXACTELY what Trump was accused of.
LOLOL

Not quite.

Biden withheld money to get a corrupt prosecutor thrown out. That served the best interest of the U.S.

Impeached Trump did hold up money when asking a foreign leader to look into one of his political rivals (which is a crime).

Imbecile, Shokin was corrupt and refused to prosecute oligarchs. Even Ukranians wanted him out...

Elected on a promise to reform Ukraine and fight corruption, reformers now fear Poroshenko has gone off course.

The current imbroglio centers on Shokin, a Poroshenko ally and protector of the country’s corrupt old guard. Ukrainian reformers, including prominent civil society organizations and more than 100 members of the Verkhovna Rada, have demanded that Poroshenko fire Shokin—a request Poroshenko has ignored.

not according to the facts of the case,,,

LOLOL

Not quite.

LOLOLOL

Even when you're shown Shokin's corruption was well known even back then, you still deny it.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOL

Not quite.

LOLOLOL

Even when you're shown Shokin's corruption was well known even back then, you still deny it.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

when was he charged with corruption??

He sure does since Republicans just legalized abusing power for political purposes. Congratulations. You’re turning us into a corrupt banana republic.
Same powers Obama had .. pen and phone ring a bell?

Nope. Had Obama done what Trump is doing, you would have demanded his impeachment and convicted based on it. Obama didn’t because he isn’t corrupt like Trump.

So when y’all going to get around to putting Clinton in jail like you promised?
LIKE SPYING ON TRUMP!? Are you high? Elections have consequences and now you’re going to pay

Oh Durham, if you’re going to say that Obama spied in Trump, you’re going to need to show evidence that he actually did it. Obama didn’t send the DoJ after people.
Bombshell Admission: Clapper Says Obama Made Them Do It | Rush Limbaugh | iHeartRadio

That was easy
LOL

What was illegal about assembling available reports?

Forum List

Back