Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

You make no sense. Burisma was investigated after Shokin was forced out and Hunter Biden still kept his job.

You lose again.

and that investigation found no wrong doing,,,so why was shokin fired if they were innocent??
sounds to me based on all the facts he was fired to cover up corruption,,,
Liar. That investigation found the owner of Buridma guilty of one of the charges against him and fined him Hr 180 million. And that happened after Shokin was ousted; and Hunter still kept his job.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

what no link??
Unlike you, I produce links to verify my claims. I don't bluff and tell you to go hunting for where I've done that in the past.

Onyshchenko releases alleged recording implicating Poroshenko, Zlochevsky in graft | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

Zlochevsky, who has been charged with unlawful enrichment, was taken off the wanted list at the request of Sus’ department in 2016. The unlawful enrichment case against Zlochevsky was transformed into a tax evasion case.

However, Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko, a Poroshenko ally, closed the Zlochevsky tax evasion case in January 2017, with Burisma paying just Hr 180 million to the budget.
Don't need fake links from biased NEWS. I know what happened. Typical Dem politics..
:lmao:

You make no sense. Burisma was investigated after Shokin was forced out and Hunter Biden still kept his job.

You lose again.

and that investigation found no wrong doing,,,so why was shokin fired if they were innocent??
sounds to me based on all the facts he was fired to cover up corruption,,,
Liar. That investigation found the owner of Buridma guilty of one of the charges against him and fined him Hr 180 million. And that happened after Shokin was ousted; and Hunter still kept his job.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

what no link??
Unlike you, I produce links to verify my claims. I don't bluff and tell you to go hunting for where I've done that in the past.

Onyshchenko releases alleged recording implicating Poroshenko, Zlochevsky in graft | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

Zlochevsky, who has been charged with unlawful enrichment, was taken off the wanted list at the request of Sus’ department in 2016. The unlawful enrichment case against Zlochevsky was transformed into a tax evasion case.

However, Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko, a Poroshenko ally, closed the Zlochevsky tax evasion case in January 2017, with Burisma paying just Hr 180 million to the budget.

do you even read the shit you post???
based on this article burisma should have been shut down yrs before and anyone involved should go to jail,,,
how joe sat back and let hunter work for them can only mean corruption for personal gain,,,
LOL

Once again, you shoot yourself in the foot .... It wasn't shut down, in part, to Shokin who was first assigned that case in 2014.

Liar, your own link said no such thing.
It’s about Russian interference the fake dossier used to spy on Trump
That's what you say but your link still says nothing about spying. It speaks of assembling available reports
He says I did what Obama wanted.. all I care about

LOL

What was illegal about assembling available reports?
You mean spy on Trump
That's what you say but your link still says nothing about spying. It speaks of assembling available reports
LOLOL

Yeah, he said that in regards to assembling available reports. Anything you invent beyond that is the result of your own dementia.

You mean spy on Trump
LOLOL

Yeah, he said that in regards to assembling available reports. Anything you invent beyond that is the result of your own dementia.
Not what I saw

LOLOL

Not what I saw
So you hallucinate. Who cares?

LOLOL

Not what I saw
What did I do wrong I only did what Obama told me to do

LOLOL

Not what I saw
What did I do wrong I only did what Obama told me to do
LOLOL

The poor, lying, deranged Russian troll leaves out the rest of Clapper's quote...

"... which was to assemble all the reporting that we could that we had available to us and put it in one report that the president could pass on to the Congress and to the next administration. And while we're at it, declassify as much as we possibly could to make it public, and that's what we did."

Nope, nothing in there about spying on Impeached Trump.

Sad to see what has become of Rudy Giuliani

At one time, he was at the forefront of bringing down the Mafia
He was the symbol of American resilience after 9-11

He is now nothing but a sleaze ball lawyer spouting lies to protect his client

Still waiting for all of these revelations
Democrats are hiding in fear.

Rudy used to be able to back up his threats
Says he has the goods. I believe it.

The party sheep always believe what they are told to believe
Depends on who is doing the TELLING. Seems the CommieCrats have 90% of the Media. So---If the shoe fits....

100% of the media is controlled by 6 major corporations 100% controlled by conservative republicans.

Which is why 90% of millenials, and generation z get their news from their smart phones.

Nobody with a brain trusts news sources controlled by conservative republicans.

Which explains Fox News large audience.

Forum List

Back