Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

We have the transcript. We know what was said. There was nothing wrong with what Trump said yet alone an impeccable offense. The spy is a deep stater. If speculation is correct who he is, he was in a meeting with Ukraine officials at the White House during DumBama, discussing how they could stop Trump.

He was working for more than the government, he was working for the Democrat party.

Do we have the entire transcript? Or do we have the notes taken about the call?

Three words.

Russian Dirty Dossier

You are that shit up and want seconds.

Anything he releases was probably manufactured in some Kremlin espionage factory.

Man you have you head really really far up your ass. How do you manage to breath, are you living on farts?
who do you think Rudi has been working with Dick, to gather his so called information? Russians or Russian sympathizers in the Ukraine.... do you think they haven't filled him with propaganda and fake crap?
what about it and what does it have to do with my question?

We have the transcript. We know what was said. There was nothing wrong with what Trump said yet alone an impeccable offense. The spy is a deep stater. If speculation is correct who he is, he was in a meeting with Ukraine officials at the White House during DumBama, discussing how they could stop Trump.

He was working for more than the government, he was working for the Democrat party.

Do we have the entire transcript? Or do we have the notes taken about the call?

We have what the stenographers typed. It's the same way all calls were recorded since Nixon.

Anything he releases was probably manufactured in some Kremlin espionage factory.

Man you have you head really really far up your ass. How do you manage to breath, are you living on farts?
who do you think Rudi has been working with Dick, to gather his so called information? Russians or Russian sympathizers in the Ukraine.... do you think they haven't filled him with propaganda and fake crap?
Do you hate Russians ? Where did the hate come from? What has Russia and Russians done to America that Latin America in Mexico hasn’t keep in mind dozens will be killed of them and overdose from drugs coming in from Latin America
i don't hate the Russian people.... I despise what Putin has done to your nation or past nation, or the Russian people in general...

I don't like corrupt people, no matter what nation they are from, mine or Russia....

At least you are open and honest about being a closed minded sheep when it comes to Trump.

What's closed minded about it? How many other Presidents ever had spies listening in on their phone calls to try and find the stupidest excuse for his masters to impeach him on?
What spies were listening into Trump’s phone call?

The one who relayed the details of the call to the so-called whistleblower. It's never happened before as long as I can remember.

That doesn’t make them a spy. That was a person with authorization and need to be on the phone call.

It’s never happened because it’s never needed to happen before. These were hardly the only people who were alarmed by Trump’s conversation. This was even referred to the DoJ who pretended to care for like 5 seconds.

Theres much more to the story than the transcript, obviously, and if you’ve been paying attention, you’d know that by now. It’s telling that they released the transcript but hold everything else back. It’s as if that’s the least incriminating thing they could release.

There was no spy. Not by any definition of the word.

I don't think any president should use his office, and outside and inside sources, and diplomatic policy, and foreign governments to gather information, outside of the legal process to do such through the DOJ, on ANY AMERICAN CITIZEN, let alone, TO BE DOING SUCH AGAINST A POLITICAL RIVAL'S (in the upcoming election), SON....

it would be abusing his power if it were any American citizen imo... we have rights ya know....even when overseas...
Do you think the U.S. president should take an interest when there seems to be a kickback of U.S. aid funds to a U.S. citizen whose family was in charge of allocating the aid?
NONE of that happened... you've been fed a lie, if it isn't you just making it up???

What's closed minded about it? How many other Presidents ever had spies listening in on their phone calls to try and find the stupidest excuse for his masters to impeach him on?

The one who relayed the details of the call to the so-called whistleblower. It's never happened before as long as I can remember.

That doesn’t make them a spy. That was a person with authorization and need to be on the phone call.

It’s never happened because it’s never needed to happen before. These were hardly the only people who were alarmed by Trump’s conversation. This was even referred to the DoJ who pretended to care for like 5 seconds.

Theres much more to the story than the transcript, obviously, and if you’ve been paying attention, you’d know that by now. It’s telling that they released the transcript but hold everything else back. It’s as if that’s the least incriminating thing they could release.

Sure there was. This guy has been a diehard Democrat since he got into government. Remember, the commies were swearing from day one they were going to impeach Trump, so it's no accident that it happened. Not only is this the weakest case for impeachment in history; first impeachment without a crime, but the commies are willing to bet all-or-nothing to try and reverse the vote of the people.

This guy was working for the deep state. He was looking for the stupidest thing (which this is) to forward to the front line.

Rudy Guliani is a "snake" like Trump's crime syndicate and family. He should have a treasure trove of Trump's crime documents, tweets, texts and emails. <---- Where are those?

Trump has been found to be the cleanest elected official in the history of history.
Probably. I know he is the first elected official I've ever heard of who actually called for an investigation into the veracity of an election that he won.

I think that's a first in the history of democracy.

Sure there was. This guy has been a diehard Democrat since he got into government. Remember, the commies were swearing from day one they were going to impeach Trump, so it's no accident that it happened. Not only is this the weakest case for impeachment in history; first impeachment without a crime, but the commies are willing to bet all-or-nothing to try and reverse the vote of the people.

This guy was working for the deep state. He was looking for the stupidest thing (which this is) to forward to the front line.
It’s not a reverse of the vote, obviously.

He went through the proper channels to submit his findings. He went through more than one proper channel after the administration suppressed his first report to the general counsel. Characterizing him as a spy is nonsense. You’re suggesting that every whistleblower be labeled as such.

I don't think any president should use his office, and outside and inside sources, and diplomatic policy, and foreign governments to gather information, outside of the legal process to do such through the DOJ, on ANY AMERICAN CITIZEN, let alone, TO BE DOING SUCH AGAINST A POLITICAL RIVAL'S (in the upcoming election), SON....

it would be abusing his power if it were any American citizen imo... we have rights ya know....even when overseas...
Do you think the U.S. president should take an interest when there seems to be a kickback of U.S. aid funds to a U.S. citizen whose family was in charge of allocating the aid?
NONE of that happened... you've been fed a lie, if it isn't you just making it up???
You have no way of knowing if it happened or not. The same way that you have no way of knowing why Trump wanted the matter looked into. You can't use supposition when it comes to Trump and assume you know his mind and then try to claim that the obvious appearance of conflict of interest regarding Biden is nothing to see. Not without trashing your own credibility.

So if Trump's boy got the same deal, would you say the same?

I was just reading an article on the Biden's. Joe's brother always worked with him one way or another. His brother got a VIP job with a construction company. What luck too, that construction company got the bid for a 1.5 billion dollar housing project contract in Iraq from our federal government. Like Hunter, this guy had no experience in housing.

This whole family is corrupt it seems.

Republicans run the Justice Department

What are they waiting for?

1. Get your facts straight and verified and your ducks in a row.

2. Do they have confirmation, or are they waiting for more information?

3. In politics, timing is everything.
should the DOJ actions be based on political timing?
well, roy, it sure was for the last admin. but you liked it then.

sucks when you let it go for your side and it comes back to you like a bad used car.

You mean like when they announced the “reopening” of the Clinton investigation days before Election Day?

You have no way of knowing if it happened or not. The same way that you have no way of knowing why Trump wanted the matter looked into. You can't use supposition when it comes to Trump and assume you know his mind and then try to claim that the obvious appearance of conflict of interest regarding Biden is nothing to see. Not without trashing your own credibility.
I thought Trump informed us that the president and Vice President are exempt from conflicts of interest?

Oh man. I hope he has some juicy dirt. I hope it ALL comes out, all of the dem dirty laundry.

I thought Trump informed us that the president and Vice President are exempt from conflicts of interest?
That would be news to me if he did. So you'd be cool if Eric Trump took a high pay no show job on a company's board that was benefiting heavily from U.S aid?

That would be news to me if he did. So you'd be cool if Eric Trump took a high pay no show job on a company's board that was benefiting heavily from U.S aid?

Its true. Trump informed us when he took office. It’s good too because Trump’s rife with conflicts.

Burisma wasn’t benefiting heavily from US aid.

jimminee cricket ray, please stop....

this is the strongest case for impeachment in your or my lifetime.... :eek:

a statutory crime is not needed to impeach, in fact... there were no statutory crimes when the founders wrote the constitution, nor for the next 65 years after our independence.

High crimes and misdemeanors means a breach of the public trust through an abuse of the power we gave them.... it could be an improper use of the power we trusted them with, or a criminal offense....primarily one that affects the job we've given to them to do.... it does not HAVE TO BE one or the other, it can be either of those type of things.

AND, the articles of impeachment for both Nixon and Johnson, were articles for Abuse of Power, Obstruction of Congress and NOT criminal offenses.

Clinton was the EXCEPTION in impeachments, with having a crime committed, not the norm.

Its true. Trump informed us when he took office. It’s good too because Trump’s rife with conflicts.

Hmm.. You know that how? $53,000,000 in U.S aid targeted to Ukraine energy sector. Seems unlikely that Burisma, as one of the 5 largest oil and gas producers in Ukraine wasn't benefiting from that size investment.

Hmm.. You know that how? $53,000,000 in U.S aid targeted to Ukraine energy sector. Seems unlikely that Burisma, as one of the 5 largest oil and gas producers in Ukraine wasn't benefiting from that size investment.

Maybe, but has anyone said that Joe Biden was manipulating where any funding was going? Since everyone in State at the embassy in Kiev knew of Hunter Biden’s position, surely we would have heard of this happening by now?

Maybe, but has anyone said that Joe Biden was manipulating where any funding was going? Since everyone in State at the embassy in Kiev knew of Hunter Biden’s position, surely we would have heard of this happening by now?
Sadly, every time someone asks questions about Hunter Biden and Burisma, they quickly get called a conspiracy theorist by the liberal MSM. Maybe once this ridiculous impeachment is over we can actually get an investigation. Peter Schweizer has started that I believe.

Forum List

Back