Rules for Radicals

Firstteam

Rookie
Aug 7, 2010
Rural SW Michigan
From Leftist Hero Saul Alinski

Rule #8

* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. Promise the mass of people something for nothing and they will buy into it even if it is not true—even if you have to lie and fabricate.

Sound familiar?

Today's quick quiz : Who was the first President is US history to appoint a self avowed, known communist to a position in the federal government?

(answer: Barock Whosane O'Slippery appointment of Van Jones, which was made after the unprecedented vetting requirements proposed by the newly elected President)

Anita Dunn although not an card carrying member of the American Communist party (well not that I know of) was enamored of Mao. I believe VJ leans Mao rather than Marx.

First coffee so bear with me.:eusa_angel:

And Rule #8 has been in play since Obama and his minions aka future administration appeared on the Federal scene.

Carol Browner was a serious left winger. Hell's bells there are so many who lean that far left.

:lol:

Maybe we should start a short list of exceptions.

Last edited:

Rule #8

* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. Promise the mass of people something for nothing and they will buy into it even if it is not true—even if you have to lie and fabricate.

Sound familiar?

Today's quick quiz : Who was the first President is US history to appoint a self avowed, known communist to a position in the federal government?

(answer: Barock Whosane O'Slippery appointment of Van Jones, which was made after the unprecedented vetting requirements proposed by the newly elected President)

Rule #1

From the Communist Manifesto:

"The proletariat will use its political supremacy to wrest, by degree, all capital from the bourgeoisie, to centralize all instruments of production in the hands of the state…"

"I see that FirstTeam is following his hero's Rule #8"

Rule #12

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.). This also keeps the opposition from focusing on your inconsistencies and deceptions.

Rule #8

Sound familiar?

G-IfYouTakeBeck.gif

glenn_beck_me_so_crazy.gif

Forum List

Back