Rush Limbaugh Lies About Impeachment!

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Oct 20, 2008
July 30, 2014
RUSH: I, El Rushbo, Have Not Called for Obama's Impeachment

June 24, 2014
RUSH: *I mean, this guy needs to be impeached.

July 30, 2014
RUSH: I have never come out for impeachment

June 24, 2014
RUSH: *I mean, this guy needs to be impeached. *We impeached Nixon for less than this kind of stuff! *Nixon only dreamed about doing what this guy's done!

July 30, 2014
RUSH:* I have never made a call for impeachment.*

June 24, 2014
RUSH: *I mean, this guy needs to be impeached. *We impeached Nixon for less than this kind of stuff! *Nixon only dreamed about doing what this guy's done!
Nixon only dreamed about doing what Lois Lerner has done. *Nixon only dreamed of using the IRS to damage his political opponents. He never did it, but they wanted to convict him of a thought crime nevertheless.

For people who absolutely hate this man you idiots help to keep Rush in the lifestyle he's accustom to by listening to him. Thanks!:)

July 30, 2014

June 24, 2014

July 30, 2014

June 24, 2014

July 30, 2014

June 24, 2014
Nixon only dreamed about doing what Lois Lerner has done. *Nixon only dreamed of using the IRS to damage his political opponents. He never did it, but they wanted to convict him of a thought crime nevertheless.

You place as much credence in the words of a radio personality as you do in the lies of your President-in-Hack. You're quite the case. :slap:

For people who absolutely hate this man you idiots help to keep Rush in the lifestyle he's accustom to by listening to him. Thanks!:)

The real irony is that I NEVER listen to his show. :lol:

I'm more tuned into NPR.

I don't listen to Rush either.. If I happen to be driving when he's on, I will turn it to him and listen.. My personality of choice is The Great One, Mark Levin but I have mad respect for Rush.

"DECEMBER 5--Rush Limbaugh illegally purchased hundreds of prescription pills a month and sought a quartet of doctors to fuel his drug addiction, according to search warrant applications unsealed yesterday in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.

Investigators executing the searches, which took place November 25 at offices used by Limbaugh's South Florida physicians, accused the radio personality of "doctor shopping," or improperly seeking out practitioners to supply him with an inordinate abundance of painkillers OxyContin, Lorcet, Norco, Hydrocodone, and Kadian, the anti-anxiety drug Xanax, the cholesterol-lowering drug Niacin, and Clonodine, which treats high blood pressure.

Under Florida law, doctor shopping is punishable by up to five years in prison.

The affidavits, one of which you'll find here, indicate that authorities began investigating the talk-show host last December after meeting with Wilma Cline, Limbaugh's former maid, and her husband, who told them that they sold Limbaugh "large quantities" of pharmaceutical drugs "over the course of many years." (5 pages)"
Warrants Detail Rush Limbaugh's Drug Use | The Smoking Gun

Obama's Drug Use Debated - CBS News

Marijuana, cocaine, and alcohol.. He has Rush beat by a long shot.. This fucker used and abused every substance known to mankind. LOL
ByJarrett MurphyCBS/APApril 28, 2006, 6:40 PM
Rush Limbaugh Arrested On Drug Charges
Rush Limbaugh Arrested On Drug Charges - CBS News

^^ Check out the Zombie digging up something on Rush 8 yrs ago as if that means what?? :lol:

Like I said , you liberals help to keep Rush in multi-million dollars mansions and he laughs all the way to the bank.. Life is good :)

Obama's Drug Use Debated - CBS News

Marijuana, cocaine, and alcohol.. He has Rush beat by a long shot.. This fucker used and abused every substance known to mankind. LOL

NEWSFLASH!!! oxycontin (AKA- hillbilly heroin) is worse than the three items you mentioned. Thats what oxyRush was caught doctor-shopping for.

16rushlaceyj

Last edited:
July 30, 2014

June 24, 2014

July 30, 2014

June 24, 2014

July 30, 2014

June 24, 2014

Since edthecynic subscribes to Rush's web site, I am sure he can post the transcripts with the full context.

Forum List

Back