🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't wait for him to assume room temperature (his phrase) before I hated that lying bastard. I've hated him and his crap for a long time. Limbaugh hurt this country and divided it's people in a real way. If there is a hell, he deserves to rot there for eternity.
Rush pushed the republican agenda. Divide and conquer.

Push hot button social issues to get people angry, and motivated to vote. In essence instead of pointing out what's good in America, all he did was point out what was bad.
You think they’d go in advertising in an op?
What a stupid gotdam question. As if it were up to democrats, if the protestors wore "Biden 2020" hats.

Saw quite a few Trump 2020 flags at the violent insurrection, though.
Why wouldn’t you, it was a Trump rally? The unadvertised fks in camouflage and back packs were antifa

look up infiltrate.

you all are really stupid and uneducated after boasting how smart you all are

The stupid folks are folks like your dumb ass, you are one ignorant POS.
Rush Limnbaugh's producer is a black man, you dumb shit racist piece of shit.

Whoop dee fucking doo Fuck Boy, Trump had Uncle Ben Carson WTF does that mean.

I didn't wait for him to assume room temperature (his phrase) before I hated that lying bastard. I've hated him and his crap for a long time. Limbaugh hurt this country and divided it's people in a real way. If there is a hell, he deserves to rot there for eternity.

Push hot button social issues to get people angry, and motivated to vote. In essence instead of pointing out what's good in America, all he did was point out what was bad.
What a stupid gotdam question. As if it were up to democrats, if the protestors wore "Biden 2020" hats.

Why wouldn’t you, it was a Trump rally? The unadvertised fks in camouflage and back packs were antifa

look up infiltrate.

Why would Black professionals choose to work with a racist white guy, Ubangi lips.

Slavery goes back to biblical times too. It was certainly an institution at the beginning of our country. Are you as disappointed that you can't own people any more too?

The difference is getting rid of slavery was a good thing. Infecting normal marriage is not. Normal people don't go to gay parades to try and ruin it for them. You want to have your parade, knock yourself out. We won't bother you. it's too bad the gays didn't extend us the same courtesy.

I can tell you really enjoyed being able to deny rights to people not like you. It must be very sad for you to lose that ability.

Slavery goes back to biblical times too. It was certainly an institution at the beginning of our country. Are you as disappointed that you can't own people any more too?

The difference is getting rid of slavery was a good thing. Infecting normal marriage is not. Normal people don't go to gay parades to try and ruin it for them. You want to have your parade, knock yourself out. We won't bother you. it's too bad the gays didn't extend us the same courtesy.

I can tell you really enjoyed being able to deny rights to people not like you. It must be very sad for you to lose that ability.
Christians are going around trying to shut gay owned businesses. You sound confused.

look up infiltrate.

Why would Black professionals choose to work with a racist white guy, Ubangi lips.

Why do we have folks like Candace Owens, Herschel Walker, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas that is a damn good question.

Marriage is not a right, it's an institution. It was a religious union that got adopted by government, which was a mistake.

look up infiltrate.

Why do we have folks like Candace Owens, Herschel Walker, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas that is a damn good question.
How so? Explain your point

Christians are going around trying to shut gay owned businesses. You sound confused.

Real Christians would never do it, but fake Christians who claim the religion to justify their unchristianlike behavior are going around trying to deny gays the right to marry.

"Do you condemn Antifa?" reporter Barbara Barr asked Biden.
"Yes, I do, violence no matter who it is," he replied.
Sorry, I do is not I condemn.

that’s a game a con job from a con man
Biden said "Yes, I do."

You can't take "yes" for an answer can you?

Did people like you accept yes as an answer when Trump condemned neoNazis? No, people like you kept lying and saying that Trump claimed neoNazis were "very fine people".

Did people like you accept yes as an answer when Trump condemned neoNazis?
No, because nobody believed him, least of all the Neonazis. The cult pretends to believe him to maintain a bad narrative. Very simple. A winking liar and his winking cult, a nice little arrangement.
Can’t make it up! You admitted he said it and declined his statement as fact, but heard him say it! You’re some kind of pathetic

Did people like you accept yes as an answer when Trump condemned neoNazis? No, people like you kept lying and saying that Trump claimed neoNazis were "very fine people".
Trump rehabilitated his condemnation. Essentially saying he didn't really mean it.

Just like he told the proud boys to "stand down", but then followed it with "and stand by"

Can’t make it up! You admitted he said it and declined his statement as fact, but heard him say it! You’re some kind of pathetic
The condemnation was scripted, his "good people on both sides" was Trump speaking for Trump. Which reversed what he was told to say, and replaced it with his true feelings.

The condemnation was scripted, his "good people on both sides" was Trump speaking for Trump. Which reversed what he was told to say, and replaced it with his true feelings.
Exactly right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back