🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't wait for him to assume room temperature (his phrase) before I hated that lying bastard. I've hated him and his crap for a long time. Limbaugh hurt this country and divided it's people in a real way. If there is a hell, he deserves to rot there for eternity.
Rush pushed the republican agenda. Divide and conquer.

Push hot button social issues to get people angry, and motivated to vote. In essence instead of pointing out what's good in America, all he did was point out what was bad.
You think they’d go in advertising in an op?
What a stupid gotdam question. As if it were up to democrats, if the protestors wore "Biden 2020" hats.

Saw quite a few Trump 2020 flags at the violent insurrection, though.
Why wouldn’t you, it was a Trump rally? The unadvertised fks in camouflage and back packs were antifa

look up infiltrate.

you all are really stupid and uneducated after boasting how smart you all are

The stupid folks are folks like your dumb ass, you are one ignorant POS.
Rush Limnbaugh's producer is a black man, you dumb shit racist piece of shit.

Whoop dee fucking doo Fuck Boy, Trump had Uncle Ben Carson WTF does that mean.
Why would Black professionals choose to work with a racist white guy, Ubangi lips.

Why do we have folks like Candace Owens, Herschel Walker, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas that is a damn good question.
Why? Actually, there are many Black conservative Americans. However, they don't fit the mainstream media lapdog leftist narrative. When the media wants to potray Black Americans they will use the leftist stereotypes. Like you. You're a propaganda parrot. A pawn. Hershel Walker is a man. Big difference.

Slavery goes back to biblical times too. It was certainly an institution at the beginning of our country. Are you as disappointed that you can't own people any more too?

The difference is getting rid of slavery was a good thing. Infecting normal marriage is not. Normal people don't go to gay parades to try and ruin it for them. You want to have your parade, knock yourself out. We won't bother you. it's too bad the gays didn't extend us the same courtesy.

I can tell you really enjoyed being able to deny rights to people not like you. It must be very sad for you to lose that ability.
Christians are going around trying to shut gay owned businesses. You sound confused.

Real Christians would never do it, but fake Christians who claim the religion to justify their unchristianlike behavior are going around trying to deny gays the right to marry.
Jesus is a real Christian, and he said marriage is a male and female. Idiot.

You are a liar. It was all in the same statement. Since you can't be truthful, it's a waste of time to read your posts.

TRUMP: Excuse me, excuse me. (inaudible) themselves (inaudible) and you have some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group -- excuse me, excuse me -- I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.
You are a disgusting liar.

Real Christians would never do it, but fake Christians who claim the religion to justify their unchristianlike behavior are going around trying to deny gays the right to marry.

Marriage as defined is a sacred union (holy matrimony) between MAN AND WIFE. Any other arrangements, call them what you want but it's not a MARRIAGE. Gays united are a civil union. Calling it that in no way impedes them from being a "couple."

TRUMP: Excuse me, excuse me. (inaudible) themselves (inaudible) and you have some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group -- excuse me, excuse me -- I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

My quote begins at the 59 second mark of your video.

Proves what I posted was the absolute TRUTH.

150125872_3569738796414281_347840166047828024_n.jpg

Your "snippet" begins at the 59 second mark. The VIDEO shows that you lied. You're a disgusting liar.

Proves what I posted was the absolute TRUTH.

Your "snippet" begins at the 59 second mark. The VIDEO shows that you lied. You're a disgusting liar.

the 59 second mark of your video.

I posted the link to the entire charlottesville speech. Your video is also an EDIT of what Trump said.

Which by your words, makes you a disgusting liar.

"bigotry sells"

"the most dangerous man in America"

Glorida Allred: "Rush would get applause at a Nazi rally"

EupXbE4XIAEUxx_

Last edited:
Slavery goes back to biblical times too. It was certainly an institution at the beginning of our country. Are you as disappointed that you can't own people any more too?

The difference is getting rid of slavery was a good thing. Infecting normal marriage is not. Normal people don't go to gay parades to try and ruin it for them. You want to have your parade, knock yourself out. We won't bother you. it's too bad the gays didn't extend us the same courtesy.

I can tell you really enjoyed being able to deny rights to people not like you. It must be very sad for you to lose that ability.
Christians are going around trying to shut gay owned businesses. You sound confused.

Well, no. Jesus was a Jew. Christianity didn't start until after he was dead. The main tenant of Christianity is that he died to bear the sins of the world. Sounds kinda nuts to me, but I didn't come up with the idea. Hard for that to happen when he was alive. You might consider

1 Corinthians 6:12
All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

Paul gave more Christian laws than Jesus did. You gonna say he wasn't a Christian?

Marriage as defined is a sacred union (holy matrimony) between MAN AND WIFE. Any other arrangements, call them what you want but it's not a MARRIAGE. Gays united are a civil union. Calling it that in no way impedes them from being a "couple."

If we had a theocracy, like in the mid east, where religion is the law, you might have a valid point. Is that what you want? Do you want a theocracy?

Good grief, left loons are orgasmed over a man's death?

Sick
I think it's sad...but as Rush stated himself recently, even bad things like his cancer, is for the good, in the end.... He said in time, you will notice and find, what good came out of the bad and sad..... it gave me a sense of hope, for him and the world. :(
Evil person 6 feet under= safer world.
Besides the dumb ass knew smoking causes cancer and he continued smoking, not smart.

Moooohaumed was a baby raper....Rush wasn't that low was he?
Rush is a POS fear mongering racist. Good riddance.
you are a bigot....so you are right up there with him....
How am I a bigot ? He is though.
i have told you this more than once.....you have belittled people who live in red states as being below you,just because they live there.....you think because you live in California you are better than they are,why i dont know,California is nothing like it was at one time.....you are a bigot....
Not all, but most are and they vote accordingly. California Belongs to all Americans not just me.
so i was right.....
About you and your likes ? Yes.
the reason you dont like me is because you cant push your pro California bullshit on me,because i know better...and thats something i notice you dont care for,someone who throws your California bullshit back at you.....
You are delusional.

I believe that Rush grew up watching W.C. Fields movies, that he practiced imitating him a lot until his voice became more like Field's voice. I noticed that there are a lot of Black? white Slapstick comedy lovers in NY and Philadelphia area. I've met many people up there who have posters of B/W movie era and they always imitating these B/W film stars. I've noticed that even Pres. Trump wiggles his fingers like the way W.C. fields, Laurel and Hardy and and the Marx's brothers wiggles theirs..

The Young Turks Cenk Uygur compares George Floyd's drug use to Rush Limbaugh's!

what a douche!

"it's preposterous that whites are blamed for slavery when no other race has done more to stop slavery" - Rush

"is it just me or does most people's mug shots look like Jesse Jackson?" - Rush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back