🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
whether he got addicted 'accidentally', matters not. he did nothing to get himself off them thar oxy's until he got caught.

he knew with 100% certainty, that he was committing a crime each & very time he went doctor shopping .... he knew with 100% certainty when he sent his housekeeper out to get him his drugs AND he knew with 100% certainty that he was keeping drug dealers employed.

stop with the lame ass excuses raymond - take responsibility for your admiration of a hypocritical druggie.

He was taking the medication for the same reason he started in the first place, and that was pain. There is no evidence that his maid sold him anything. If that were true, the cops could have easily busted him. She and her ex-con husband found out about it, and blackmailed him for some time. When Rush got sick of paying them, he decided to get it over with and let them go to the authorities. It's why the police agreed to immunity for the lowlifes in the first place.

He was a social parasite like so many others who make a living off the hopes and fears of the modestly endowed minds. Quacks hawking schemes to get rich, "preachers" bilking the gullible, politicians pumping prejudices and "spokes persons" pushing agenda are of the same cloth. They make an easy living from the outpouring of money from the poor in spirit and intellectual capacity. Education should protect us from such things, but education does not serve us well as it presently functions.

The funny racial comedy in "last man standing" was too much for ABC. Killed it -- sold it off. It's the highest grossing syndication on TV right now...
So? Then watch it. What is it you are looking for? Businesses to cater to your special preferences?

The entertainment industry is "dying" because liberals dominate it? Not because of a global pandemic, eh? Sure.

"YOUR" great communicators incited a deadly insurrection and spread deadly lies about a global pandemic and fomented a cult of stupid that will take a generation to purge. For shame.

They're saying Rush Limbaugh passed away. End of an era for sure.

He always said the show was about entertainment. Same thing that Walter Williams, a black Conservative said about his teaching of economics at George Mason Univ.. People who do hours a day of teaching, informing, and public speaking have to understand this.

But like Walter Williams -- he was loved as a educator of a kind. If you didn't take his "1/2 my brain tied behind my back" literally or take his 3 hour monologue out of context -- not a mean or malicious bone in his body.

I've come to realize he was probably the rightwing equivalent of a shock jock. Not my cup of tea and I was certainly no fan, but he had a devoted audience.

They're saying Rush Limbaugh passed away. End of an era for sure.

He always said the show was about entertainment. Same thing that Walter Williams, a black Conservative said about his teaching of economics at George Mason Univ.. People who do hours a day of teaching, informing, and public speaking have to understand this.

But like Walter Williams -- he was loved as a educator of a kind. If you didn't take his "1/2 my brain tied behind my back" literally or take his 3 hour monologue out of context -- not a mean or malicious bone in his body.

I've come to realize he was probably the rightwing equivalent of a shock jock. Not my cup of tea and I was certainly no fan, but he had a devoted audience.

Rush Limbaugh was on his way to becoming a failed DJ before he found his calling as a professional provocateur. He knew how to manipulate passions just like snake oil salesmen knew how to manipulate hopes.

Real Christians would never do it, but fake Christians who claim the religion to justify their unchristianlike behavior are going around trying to deny gays the right to marry.
Jesus is a real Christian, and he said marriage is a male and female. Idiot.

Marriage as defined is a sacred union (holy matrimony) between MAN AND WIFE. Any other arrangements, call them what you want but it's not a MARRIAGE. Gays united are a civil union. Calling it that in no way impedes them from being a "couple."

according to 'christianity' - any marriage ( not ending in the death of one spouse ) that occurs after the first one is not bona fide & is considered adultery... which is a bigley no no.

both oxyboy & donny are guilty as sin.
Wrong. That's according to the Old Testament Jewish law, which Jesus was quoting. Allow me to educate you....Jesus was living in the Old Testament law until his death and Ressurection ushered in the New Testament. Testament is defined as Covenant. There must be a blood sacrifice to make a Covenant. Under the New Testament (Covenant), divorce is forgivable. That's The grace of Christianity covered by the blood of Jesus.

uh-huh.

that's pure bullshit.

the 59 second mark of your video.

TRUMP: Excuse me, excuse me. (inaudible) themselves (inaudible) and you have some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group -- excuse me, excuse me -- I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Your "snippet" begins at the 59 second mark. The VIDEO shows that you lied. You're a disgusting liar.
I posted the link to the entire charlottesville speech. Your video is also an EDIT of what Trump said.

Which by your words, makes you a disgusting liar.

Don't bother accusing me of your failures. The truth is there for EVERYONE to read. They know you are a lying propaganda spewing irrelevant troll who belongs on everyone's ignore list.

Buhbye.

according to 'christianity' - any marriage ( not ending in the death of one spouse ) that occurs after the first one is not bona fide & is considered adultery... which is a bigley no no.

After my sisters marriage ended, her ex got married not long afterwards. Both are devout Catholics and his second marriage took place in a Catholic church.

roman catholic? & was there infidelity? anyhoo - what would you expect from a religion that covered up priests diddling little kids? they probably close their eyes to it now because their 'numbers' are dwindling as more people leave the church.

whether he got addicted 'accidentally', matters not. he did nothing to get himself off them thar oxy's until he got caught.

he knew with 100% certainty, that he was committing a crime each & very time he went doctor shopping .... he knew with 100% certainty when he sent his housekeeper out to get him his drugs AND he knew with 100% certainty that he was keeping drug dealers employed.

stop with the lame ass excuses raymond - take responsibility for your admiration of a hypocritical druggie.

He was taking the medication for the same reason he started in the first place, and that was pain. There is no evidence that his maid sold him anything. If that were true, the cops could have easily busted him. She and her ex-con husband found out about it, and blackmailed him for some time. When Rush got sick of paying them, he decided to get it over with and let them go to the authorities. It's why the police agreed to immunity for the lowlifes in the first place.

he was breaking the law... KNEW it & did nothing about his addiction until he was caught.

roman catholic? & was there infidelity? anyhoo - what would you expect from a religion that covered up priests diddling little kids? they probably close their eyes to it now because their 'numbers' are dwindling as more people leave the church.

I didn't want to debate whether they were right or wrong, only to point out they have no objection to people getting married multiple times. If you are a member of the Catholic religion, in order for your divorce to be sanctioned by the church, you and your husband must first go there to see if the priest can resolve your differences; sometimes several visits.

Real Christians would never do it, but fake Christians who claim the religion to justify their unchristianlike behavior are going around trying to deny gays the right to marry.
Jesus is a real Christian, and he said marriage is a male and female. Idiot.

Marriage as defined is a sacred union (holy matrimony) between MAN AND WIFE. Any other arrangements, call them what you want but it's not a MARRIAGE. Gays united are a civil union. Calling it that in no way impedes them from being a "couple."

Wrong. That's according to the Old Testament Jewish law, which Jesus was quoting. Allow me to educate you....Jesus was living in the Old Testament law until his death and Ressurection ushered in the New Testament. Testament is defined as Covenant. There must be a blood sacrifice to make a Covenant. Under the New Testament (Covenant), divorce is forgivable. That's The grace of Christianity covered by the blood of Jesus.

uh-huh.

that's pure bullshit.
That's Scripture. You haven't got a clue.

he was breaking the law... KNEW it & did nothing about his addiction until he was caught.

As I just explained, he wasn't "caught." He knew the maid and her ex-con husband were going to the authorities. With Rush's money, he could have paid them off indefinitely.

Rush Limbaugh was on his way to becoming a failed DJ before he found his calling as a professional provocateur. He knew how to manipulate passions just like snake oil salesmen knew how to manipulate hopes.

What Limbaugh knew is that there were a lot of people that held his very same beliefs, but few could broadcast them. He was a disc jockey for a short time but didn't like the work. He later became a sports broadcaster which he loved until his dying day. He used that opportunity to slip in come policy and political comments, and got a lot of reaction. He took a huge risk by doing what he did, because we all know how entertainment responds to people that hold different political beliefs than they do; the cancel culture.

You mean like Dennis Hastert did?

Think about that one.

apple: orange.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back