🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood the draw of talk radio.

I mean what's so interesting about listening to some guy spout his opinions for a couple hours ?

And sports talk radio is even worse
It's nice hearing a "celebrity" adding credibility to your own opinions and knowing you're not alone. Not only Rush, but the millions of callers. The Democrat Media want you to believe you're alone. Rush changed that

As I just explained, he wasn't "caught." He knew the maid and her ex-con husband were going to the authorities. With Rush's money, he could have paid them off indefinitely.

Eventually the IRS catches up to the transfer of that much money. Just like they did to Dennis Hastert.

It's nice hearing a "celebrity" adding credibility to your own opinions and knowing you're not alone. Not only Rush, but the millions of callers. The Democrat Media want you to believe you're alone. Rush changed that
I'm sure the racists, white supremacists, and anti-immigrants loved Rush.

You claimed that Rush Limbaugh had enough money to pay hush money to keep his maid quiet.

Well Dennis Hastert thought the same thing, and look where he ended up.

Rush was a talk show host, not a member of Congress. Rush was only hurting himself, not other people.

He didn't have to debate anyone because he didn't claim to be better than anyone. T
Well, he did claim to be better than other people. And he didn't have to debate anyone because he generated and controlled his own forum. It was a bully pulpit with a tightly controlled message. And that message was his product.
Who did he claim he was superior to? Names, please. I know he said things like his show was the most influential (true), that his audience was incredibly large (also true), but I don't recall him ever stating something like, "I'm better than <fill in the blank>".

Never heard "talent on loan from God" huh?

Selective memory strikes again.

How 'bout that pretentiously gold-plated RE-20?

Hmmm, don't see any names in there that he claimed to be greater than. Try again though, it's entertaining to watch.

c
Also, talk radio isn't a debate platform. It was his show and there was no need to debate anyone, as you said. So why griping that he didn't debate anyone? Paul Harvey didn't debate anyone. Howard Stern didn't debate anyone. They both had tightly controlled shows. In fact, Stern ran away to satellite radio so he could spew more filth. Yet both are considered tops in their fields. So again, why the whining that Rush didn't debate anyone?

Paul Harvey and Howard Stern never had debate shows or political commentary shows either. Lush Rimjob carefully screened any callers he ever took so that any dissent would be squashed, infamously telling a black caller who did get through, "take that bone out of your nose and call me back".

That's a coward. One who can't defend his bile.
Howard Stern is a coward for hiding out on satellite radio and never going on another show to defend his spew? Paul Harvey was a coward for not doing interviews with competitors so they could tell him what he was doing wrong? Do you have any idea how lame that is?

howard stern left terrestrial radio because after being fined multiple times from the FCC - he went to satellite; enabling him to have 100% free speech.
Which is another way of saying what I said.

I didn't wait for him to assume room temperature (his phrase) before I hated that lying bastard. I've hated him and his crap for a long time. Limbaugh hurt this country and divided it's people in a real way. If there is a hell, he deserves to rot there for eternity.
Rush pushed the republican agenda. Divide and conquer.

Push hot button social issues to get people angry, and motivated to vote. In essence instead of pointing out what's good in America, all he did was point out what was bad.
You think they’d go in advertising in an op?
What a stupid gotdam question. As if it were up to democrats, if the protestors wore "Biden 2020" hats.

Saw quite a few Trump 2020 flags at the violent insurrection, though.
Why wouldn’t you, it was a Trump rally? The unadvertised fks in camouflage and back packs were antifa

look up infiltrate.

you all are really stupid and uneducated after boasting how smart you all are

The stupid folks are folks like your dumb ass, you are one ignorant POS.
Rush Limnbaugh's producer is a black man, you dumb shit racist piece of shit.

Whoop dee fucking doo Fuck Boy, Trump had Uncle Ben Carson WTF does that mean.
Why would Black professionals choose to work with a racist white guy, Ubangi lips.

Why do we have folks like Candace Owens, Herschel Walker, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas that is a damn good question.
Because they got educated and got off the plantation. Unlike you who does nothing but cry victim and play the race card.

Take that cry victim and race card, shine them up, turn them side ways and stick them straight up your little candy ass.
Deflection and surrender noted. All you do is cry racist you one trick pony. Your jealousy of educated blacks is also noted. Come try and make me do anything bitch.

As I just explained, he wasn't "caught." He knew the maid and her ex-con husband were going to the authorities.
That's what being caught IS. Good god Ray...your posts might be the worst i have ever seen. Your ability to be so happily stupid and dishonest is possibly unmatched on this board.
You should keep your mouth shut moron. Stupidity and dishonesty are your first and middle names.

I didn't wait for him to assume room temperature (his phrase) before I hated that lying bastard. I've hated him and his crap for a long time. Limbaugh hurt this country and divided it's people in a real way. If there is a hell, he deserves to rot there for eternity.
Rush pushed the republican agenda. Divide and conquer.

Push hot button social issues to get people angry, and motivated to vote. In essence instead of pointing out what's good in America, all he did was point out what was bad.
You think they’d go in advertising in an op?
What a stupid gotdam question. As if it were up to democrats, if the protestors wore "Biden 2020" hats.

Saw quite a few Trump 2020 flags at the violent insurrection, though.
Why wouldn’t you, it was a Trump rally? The unadvertised fks in camouflage and back packs were antifa

look up infiltrate.

you all are really stupid and uneducated after boasting how smart you all are

The stupid folks are folks like your dumb ass, you are one ignorant POS.
Rush Limnbaugh's producer is a black man, you dumb shit racist piece of shit.

Whoop dee fucking doo Fuck Boy, Trump had Uncle Ben Carson WTF does that mean.
Why would Black professionals choose to work with a racist white guy, Ubangi lips.

Why do we have folks like Candace Owens, Herschel Walker, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas that is a damn good question.
Because they got educated and got off the plantation. Unlike you who does nothing but cry victim and play the race card.

Take that cry victim and race card, shine them up, turn them side ways and stick them straight up your little candy ass.
Deflection and surrender noted. All you do is cry racist you one trick pony. Your jealousy of educated blacks is also noted. Come try and make me do anything bitch.

You Trump Humpin ass clowns don't do nothing but bitch and cry. I don't need to waste my time with an asshole like you.

Eventually the IRS catches up to the transfer of that much money. Just like they did to Dennis Hastert.

I'm sure we are not talking hundreds of thousands of dollars here.
Actually we are. It takes a lot more money to keep somebody quiet, then to clean up after you. Take Stormy Daniels, it took $150,000.

Hastert paid the former wrestler $1.7 million over 4½ years through 2014

Living rent free in the heads of so many .
So true! Look at the Dittoheads degenerate into incoherent, childlike babble and hissy fits at the sign of the merest criticism of Rush. One would think Rush had personally lobotomized all of them and keeps their brains in jars in a lab.

Rush Limbaugh, who has made a career preaching that anybody who does drugs has got to go right to jail -- do not pass go, no questions asked, right to jail -- gets caught doing thirty oxycontin a day. Thirty oxycontin?! Do you have any idea how high that is?! I don't, and I've been pretty high! - Bill Maher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back