Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did people like you accept yes as an answer when Trump condemned neoNazis? No, people like you kept lying and saying that Trump claimed neoNazis were "very fine people".
Trump rehabilitated his condemnation. Essentially saying he didn't really mean it.

Just like he told the proud boys to "stand down", but then followed it with "and stand by"

LMAO! People like you can read the truth and then lie about it. You're a joke.

Can’t make it up! You admitted he said it and declined his statement as fact, but heard him say it! You’re some kind of pathetic
The condemnation was scripted, his "good people on both sides" was Trump speaking for Trump. Which reversed what he was told to say, and replaced it with his true feelings.

You are a liar. It was all in the same statement. Since you can't be truthful, it's a waste of time to read your posts.

They're saying Rush Limbaugh passed away. End of an era for sure.

He always said the show was about entertainment. Same thing that Walter Williams, a black Conservative said about his teaching of economics at George Mason Univ.. People who do hours a day of teaching, informing, and public speaking have to understand this.

But like Walter Williams -- he was loved as a educator of a kind. If you didn't take his "1/2 my brain tied behind my back" literally or take his 3 hour monologue out of context -- not a mean or malicious bone in his body.

You are a liar. It was all in the same statement. Since you can't be truthful, it's a waste of time to read your posts.

TRUMP: Excuse me, excuse me. (inaudible) themselves (inaudible) and you have some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group -- excuse me, excuse me -- I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

He always said the show was about entertainment
And that's the con. Right in broad daylight. Brilliant, really.

Hey. Your "great communicators" are not even FUNNY anymore. WhatTFuck happened to Colbert and all the political parody greats you used to have? Comics wont even GO to colleges anymore. Proving the Progressive future is void of entertainment value on purpose..

The more woke you are - the less the chances of doing what Rush did so well. The "woke-est" couldn't keep an audience for 6 minutes..

A favorite pic....

limbaugh spraycan.jpg

Hey. Your "great communicators" are not even FUNNY anymore. WhatTFuck happened to Colbert and all the political parody greats you used to have? Comics wont even GO to colleges anymore. Proving the Progressive future is void of entertainment value on purpose..
Oh no! Now go whine about how they dominate the entire entertainment industry. I love it when you do that bit.

The more woke you are - the less the chances of doing what Rush did so well. The "woke-est" couldn't keep an audience for 6 minutes..
You don't have to preach to me about that one. I feel you on the overwokeness. And Rush had special talent and skill.

- not a mean or malicious bone in his body.

On November 6, 1992, three days after the presidential election, Limbaugh made a reference to Chelsea Clinton, daughter of President-elect Bill Clinton, Limbaugh stated: "Everyone knows the Clintons have a cat; Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?" — a picture of Chelsea then appeared onscreen.

Your "legends" are a bit concocted. But as Mark Twain said about a lie getting 1/2 way around the world before the truth even gets it's pants on -- it went down a bit differently..

Last edited:
Oh no! Now go whine about how they dominate the entire entertainment industry. I love it when you do that bit.

You don't have to preach to me about that one. I feel you on the overwokeness. And Rush had special talent and skill.

Dominating the entertainment industry is what is KILLING that industry right now.. The funny racial comedy in "last man standing" was too much for ABC. Killed it -- sold it off. It's the highest grossing syndication on TV right now... Maybe somewhat equal to "two and half men" or "cash cab".

Your communicators killed Late Night TV.. Turned into whiny bitches... Cant' win hearts and minds with shit like that. It aint human. Somewhat less annoying than watching "The View"... LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back