Russell Simons...come on down!!!

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Writer Jenny Lumet: Russell Simmons Sexually Violated Me (Guest Column)

Russell Simmons, a prolific music and TV producer and co-founder of Def Jam Recordings, was accused of sexual assault and harassment by model Keri Claussen Khalighi in a Nov. 19 article in the Los Angeles Times. Simmons then denied the incident in a letter published Nov. 22 by The Hollywood Reporter. The letter prompted Jenny Lumet — an award-winning screenwriter (Rachel Getting Married, The Mummy), the daughter of filmmaker Sidney Lumet, and granddaughter of singer/activist Lena Horne — to pen a response detailing her own experience with Simmons.

On Nov. 22, 2017, Russell Simmons wrote:

"I have never committed any acts of aggression or violence in my life. I would never knowingly cause fear or harm to anyone."

------------------------

Is he being charged? Is she pressing charges? No? Is she looking for a settlement? Of course not.

Yep, press charges or shut the fuck up!

Tired of watching mens lives be destroyed decades later by women that didn't press charges or fault bad enough to do so.

well to leftists he's guilty unless he can prove he's innocent.

and even then he would be guilty of harming those women in the process.

not that it's important, I'm fairly certain she over estimated her worth

Mark Steyn describes the culture Liberalism has given us:
"...we're short of what we used to quaintly call courtship rituals, and we risk ...having nothing between the rather cold world of what we call hook-ups, and friends with benefits and....Harvey Weinstein...."

Sidney Lumet's daughter describes the effect of said Liberal imprimatur on the culture, and the actions of a Liberal elite:

"Writer Jenny Lumet: Russell Simmons Sexually Violated Me (Guest Column)
I felt dread. I was tremulous. Off my feet. I felt an intense need to keep both of you calm. ... There were two men. One of whom obeyed the other. It was an overwhelming feeling.

You used your size to maneuver me, quickly, into the elevator. I said, "Wait. Wait." I felt dread....in the elevator, you pressed me into the corner with your body, your hands and your mouth.

The elevator did not stop on the way up to your apartment. I was moved very quickly inside. I recall hearing the apartment door closing behind us.

You moved me into a bedroom. I said, "Wait." You said nothing.

There was penetration.

You told me to turn over on my stomach. You said something about a part of my body. You did not ejaculate inside me.

When it was over, I got my clothes and quickly went down in the elevator by myself. You didn't try to stop me. I went home in a taxi. I was grateful to be secure in my home. I never told anyone this story until October 27 of this year (after the Harvey Weinstein story was in the news but weeks before the first public claims were made against you), when I told a girlfriend from childhood.

"Abusing women in any way, shape or form violates the very core of my being." — Russell Simmons
Writer Jenny Lumet: Russell Simmons Sexually Violated Me (Guest Column)

The individuals who have incorporated Liberalism into their beliefs, and eschewed morality.....they can rape acquaintances, and simple carry on with their daily chores.

My God....what have they done.
Liberalism.

I see no way back

Forum List

Back