Russia Formally Warns US to Stop Arming Ukraine!

LMAO...........They want POWER and to replace them........then you will go BOW TO THEM afterwards..........They aren't the good guys.........Evil is all over the world.....Putin isn't doing this because he's a NICE GUY........And he went after strategic Black Sea port areas..............

He is pushing the envelope with NATO........and another thing.......WHO IS HE TO TELL NATO......I HEREBY DECREE THAT NATO CAN KEEP NO TROOPS in places like POLAND....

Poland and the Baltic States are members of NATO.......He DOESN'T DICTATE WHO CAN BE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY...............HE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF OVER THAT...

If he doesn't like that.........then do something about it..........and we will show HOW INEPT HIS MILITARY IS..........They suck......paper tigers.
Maybe tomorrow if your behaviour improves?

The Ukraine has armed, funded, and trained the AZOV terrorist who have been murdering ethnic Russian since 2014, and you call the Russia the "aggressor"?
That makes no sense.
Yes we do...because Russia IS the agressor.

And the Wagner Group and several other paramilitary assholes working for Putin are neoNazis...as has been shown.

They by the way are engaging in the massacres of civilians

Today is the day you are supposed to be celebrating your bible, your religion, and the killing of children in your lord's name.
Today is the day your are supposed to ridicule God, and anyone who believes in Him and to prepare yourself for the appearance of your god AntiChrist

I wonder if you people ever make normal adult comments, or if the best you can do is spit out pre-canned hyper-partisan attacks, personal insults and name calling filled with tedious talking points and conspiracy theories.

I'm not asking, of course, since I can't believe anything you say.

But I do wonder.

As I always say, he's the living, breathing expression of decades of building rage.

This is what that looks like.

I believe Biden and his demo-commie cabal want Zelensky gone and all the evidence of their schemes erased and the grifting from the Ukrainian rebuilding contracts (think Hunter Biden investments) to fill their pockets for the next 10 years.

I believe Biden and his demo-commie cabal want Zelensky gone and all the evidence of their schemes erased and the grifting from the Ukrainian rebuilding contracts (think Hunter Biden investments) to fill their pockets for the next 10 years.
Putin was put up to destroying all the evidence and this is why he destroyed half of Ukraine, in a “minor incursion.”

Just another favor The DemNazis asked for, same as Russian Collusion.

Putin was put up to destroying all the evidence and this is why he destroyed half of Ukraine, in a “minor incursion.”

Just another favor The DemNazis asked for, same as Russian Collusion.
Is that some new QAnon shit?

Because Israel nation was created by the U.N. in 1948 a tiny piece of land in the region is less than 1% of the Middle East by area a nation that is worth defending as they don't export war or terrorism anywhere and produce a lot of Nobel Prize winners while the rest of the Middle East produce war, terrorism and hate with ZERO redeeming quality to brag about.
I see you were brainwashed. That piece of land had rightful owners. Occupation is the biggest terrorist act be it taking a land in Palestine or invading Iraq.

Putin is getting worried or he wouldn't have made such a stupid "demand"

Yes we do...because Russia IS the agressor.

And the Wagner Group and several other paramilitary assholes working for Putin are neoNazis...as has been shown.

They by the way are engaging in the massacres of civilians

Wrong.
Russia is and always has been multi cultural.
Only the Ukraine could remain a monoculture that is inherently racist.

And Russia most certainly is NOT an aggressor for wanting back the provinces populated by ethnic Russians, like the Crimea and Donetsk.
It was illegal and immoral for Khrushchev to give those Russian provinces to the Ukraine in 1955, and it is long over due to return them to their rightful place..

And the claims of "massacres of civilians" obviously are lies.
For example, the bodies in Bucha were killed the day AFTER the Russians left, and were likely people with a Russian accent or name.
Soldiers would have used zip ties instead of the improvised bindings.
The train station hit by a Trochka Q missile, was NOT the Russians, as they have no had those obsolete missiles in decades. But the Ukraine does have them.

Wrong.
Russia is and always has been multi cultural.
Only the Ukraine could remain a monoculture that is inherently racist.

And Russia most certainly is NOT an aggressor for wanting back the provinces populated by ethnic Russians, like the Crimea and Donetsk.
It was illegal and immoral for Khrushchev to give those Russian provinces to the Ukraine in 1955, and it is long over due to return them to their rightful place..

And the claims of "massacres of civilians" obviously are lies.
For example, the bodies in Bucha were killed the day AFTER the Russians left, and were likely people with a Russian accent or name.
Soldiers would have used zip ties instead of the improvised bindings.
The train station hit by a Trochka Q missile, was NOT the Russians, as they have no had those obsolete missiles in decades. But the Ukraine does have them.
Anyone else notice that the sock puppets (like the one quoted) are spewing their Kremlin lies less and less as Putin gets his ass kicked in Ukraine?

It doesn't really mean that much.

Russia has to find a peaceful way out of this mess, not the US.

They badly miscalculated when they invaded and now they are trying to save face.

Wrong.
Russia did not "miscalculate" in the least.
They knew that the US had taken over Kyiv in 2014, and the longer they waited to fix it, the worse it was going to be.
They have no choice but to fix it as soon and as quickly as possible.
Moscow can never allow Zelensky to put NATO nukes on Russia's border.

What Moscow likely did not realize is that the US would be foolish enough to keep sending billions worth of Stingers and Javelins.
That is stupid not only because that allows Russia to learn more how to defeat those missiles, by capturing dozens if nothing else, but because Russia then is going to have to destroy either US production, storage, or shipping of these illegal weapons.
It is the US that "badly miscalculated".
Russia will use nukes if necessary.
They have no choice.

Anyone else notice that the sock puppets (like the one quoted) are spewing their Kremlin lies less and less as Putin gets his ass kicked in Ukraine?

Nice "spin" on the fact Russia has pretty much captures all the land in the east they were ever interested in, and that the Ukraine no longer has any ocean access.

Forum List

Back