Russia has made a SPECIAL LIST and Biden, his druggy son, and most of Biden upper administration is on it

Others included in the sanctions,

Secretary of State Antony Blinken;
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin;
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley;
CIA Director William Joseph Burns;
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki; National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan;
Deputy National Security Advisor Daleep Singh; Samantha Jane Power, administrator of the U.S. Agency for International Development;
Adewale Adeyemo, the first deputy minister of finance;
and Reta Jo Lewis, the president of the Export-Import Bank.

Joe Biden
Hunter Biden
Hillary Clinton

Putin says it was “inevitable consequence of the extremely Russophobic course taken by the current U.S. administration.”
Pretty impressive list.

It approximates the reach of the Neo-Cons.

Remember? Wolfowitz at the bank, Perle in defense, yadda yadda.

Dude... you're gunna get called a putin supporter for sho now

I thought every republican and conservative and Trump Supporter these past six years ALREADY WAS being called a Putin supporter?!

What I find most curious is that nearly EVERY leftist here is 100% behind Ukraine and on the offensive against Putin (and Russia) and we all know they are never on the right side of any issue!

Putin really isn't the type to do something without reason-----think "sanctions" might mean something else to Putin and his people spread across the world.
Putin continuing to look rather flaccid. I must say though, funny as it is it couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of folks.:hyper:

Wouldn't it be sad if they punted Hunter from an aircraft, like from 8,000 - 10,000 feet, with a handful of his finger paintings first shoved up his ass, wouldn't that be some sad shit!
It's pretty much all the same after the first 1000 ft.

Trump just released a statement on it.

Breaking News: Russia just sanctioned Joe Biden. While that is a terrible thing, in so many ways, perhaps it will now be explained why the Biden family received 3.5 million dollars from the very wealthy former Mayor of Moscow’s wife. During our Presidential Debate, “moderator” Chris Wallace, then of Fox, would not let me ask that question. He said it was inappropriate. Perhaps that’s why Biden has been so “slow on the draw” with Russia. This is a really bad conflict of interest that will, perhaps now, be fully and finally revealed!
Unfortunately even if 100% accurate it will just get buried.

I thought every republican and conservative and Trump Supporter these past six years ALREADY WAS being called a Putin supporter?!

What I find most curious is that nearly EVERY leftist here is 100% behind Ukraine and on the offensive against Putin (and Russia) and we all know they are never on the right side of any issue!
We should all be. Sad that partisan hatred and blinders are causing a complete disconnect for a hell of a lot of supposed conservatives and Republicans.

If Putin is not stopped in Ukraine and allowed to keep his ill gotten gains there's absolutely nothing then remaining to keep him from doing the same thing in one nation after another in his quest to rebuild The Russian Empire.

Sooner or later we'll then come to a point where a direct conflict between NATO and Russia becomes unavoidable unless of course we take the coward's path and refuse to honor our commitment and responsibilities to NATO.

One stray rocket, shell or lost mechanized unit crossing into one of the NATO states will result in an immediate Article 5 emergency.

Just like Hitler could have been stopped in 39 with his invasion of Poland, Putin can and should be stopped in Ukraine. To do less is going to completely destabilize Europe and keep fuel prices at record levels.

In a wider war there would be no choice but to cut off his primary source of funding which is Russia's exports of petroleum, primarily crude oil and natural gas. That means we have to shut down his access to The Black Sea and target his oil and NG pipelines.

Once he has secured as much of Ukraine as he wants, he will have a complete stranglehold on Europe by controlling a sizeable chunk of their energy.

No industrialized nation can get along for very long with very limited extremely expensive energy.

We can help ourselves a hell of a lot if Biden gets his head out of his own crack on US energy policy but oil and NG are both traded and priced by the international market so what drives up prices in Europe will also drive them up here.

From our own economy's stand point getting back to full bore on exploration and refining here in the US also would mean billions in federal and state revenues from same not to mention all those very good, well paying jobs with benefits.

Right now the democrats seem to be hell bent on destroying our fossil fuel industry, the very beating heart of the US since the beginning of WWII.

Instead the woke agenda, not common sense is driving our energy policy.

scruffy
We should all be. Sad that partisan hatred and blinders are causing a complete disconnect for a hell of a lot of supposed conservatives and Republicans.

If Putin is not stopped in Ukraine and allowed to keep his ill gotten gains there's absolutely nothing then remaining to keep him from doing the same thing in one nation after another in his quest to rebuild The Russian Empire.

Sooner or later we'll then come to a point where a direct conflict between NATO and Russia becomes unavoidable unless of course we take the coward's path and refuse to honor our commitment and responsibilities to NATO.

One stray rocket, shell or lost mechanized unit crossing into one of the NATO states will result in an immediate Article 5 emergency.

Just like Hitler could have been stopped in 39 with his invasion of Poland, Putin can and should be stopped in Ukraine. To do less is going to completely destabilize Europe and keep fuel prices at record levels.

In a wider war there would be no choice but to cut off his primary source of funding which is Russia's exports of petroleum, primarily crude oil and natural gas. That means we have to shut down his access to The Black Sea and target his oil and NG pipelines.

Once he has secured as much of Ukraine as he wants, he will have a complete stranglehold on Europe by controlling a sizeable chunk of their energy.

No industrialized nation can get along for very long with very limited extremely expensive energy.

We can help ourselves a hell of a lot if Biden gets his head out of his own crack on US energy policy but oil and NG are both traded and priced by the international market so what drives up prices in Europe will also drive them up here.

From our own economy's stand point getting back to full bore on exploration and refining here in the US also would mean billions in federal and state revenues from same not to mention all those very good, well paying jobs with benefits.

Right now the democrats seem to be hell bent on destroying our fossil fuel industry, the very beating heart of the US since the beginning of WWII.

Instead the woke agenda, not common sense is driving our energy policy.
Good post. Which Democrats? US shale oil producers are making good headway.

How convenient. You never mentioned when cnn where telling the truth about Trump being a fraudulent liar. How odd.

thats my speciality in fact. Between the lines today is you trying to put shit on Biden but its bulging out.

Really? What a scoop. I'll bet the CIA never knew that. You are revolutionary in research. What an assets.

Did he really. Well in fact your wrong but republicans always twist the facts. But if your comfortable with that conclusion, knock yourself out. In case you didn't know, a wealthy Russian abroad has just put 1 million US on putins head. Keep it down vlad.

The difference being, they didn't block American banks and investments because no one us on their side. That is what is hiding between the lines honey.

Reading what it said will get you started.

Would you?
If I were you I wouldn't be so stupid to show you are a Russian sympathiser/ assett on here. I'll bet some one knows who you are.
Keep your head down boy. Youve made some massive claims.
CNN lies almost constantly----and I am sorry but I am tired you pulling shit out of your ass and accusing others. If trump, lied, I am the first to say he lied. I know very well that I accepted that he lied about Stormy but that was between he and his wife. I don't care if he is screwing another adult or not---I have also said that he is a bad husband, and that I support Melania going after him. The rest of the CNN's claims about Trump lying are actually all or most all of the dems and CNN lying-----------again I read several sources and look for the whole story so I would know.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back