Russia has made a SPECIAL LIST and Biden, his druggy son, and most of Biden upper administration is on it

A true Putin Humper. Putin invaded Ukraine without reason. Or perhaps the reason is he has terminal cancer and it's now or never. Regardless, your admiration for this hateful murderer is most telling.

What will Russian sanctions mean for those sanctioned. Fuck all. They can't go to Russia.

All of you Russian Trolls are jumping up and down with glee over these meaningless sanctions. What a bunch of idiots you are!!
Without reason??

Putin really isn't the type to do something without reason-----think "sanctions" might mean something else to Putin and his people spread across the world.
All the people on the list have investments in Russia, Russian Corporations, and The Russian Defense Industry by the way. The Bidens specifically are owned by Putin as are The Clintons.

You don't understand how PUTIN LOVES his country of old, dreams about its return to the glory years, and would work to put back together? REALLY? You don't understand?

Putin didn't attack under Trump to enlarge his country, because he knew Trump would thump him for it---PUtin instead picked and chose his moments to attack which was under feckless corrupt Obama and BIDEN.
Go back to school.

Putin really isn't the type to do something without reason-----think "sanctions" might mean something else to Putin and his people spread across the world.
When Putin puts you on one list, you are most certainly on others... The defector in England, who was radiation poisoned, was on several of Putin's lists as well...

Putin has a list---and apparently Abramovich was on it. Explains why Biden all of sudden is talking tuff about putin---even though Biden is an idiot and has no clue. Dumbass Biden is trying to intimidate Putin.....to stupid to realize that Putin will only lash out at the senile bidens stupid threats.

Last edited:
How convenient. You never mentioned when cnn where telling the truth about Trump being a fraudulent liar. How odd.

thats my speciality in fact. Between the lines today is you trying to put shit on Biden but its bulging out.

Really? What a scoop. I'll bet the CIA never knew that. You are revolutionary in research. What an assets.

Did he really. Well in fact your wrong but republicans always twist the facts. But if your comfortable with that conclusion, knock yourself out. In case you didn't know, a wealthy Russian abroad has just put 1 million US on putins head. Keep it down vlad.

The difference being, they didn't block American banks and investments because no one us on their side. That is what is hiding between the lines honey.

Reading what it said will get you started.

Would you?
If I were you I wouldn't be so stupid to show you are a Russian sympathiser/ assett on here. I'll bet some one knows who you are.
Keep your head down boy. Youve made some massive claims.
Colin I think you know where you can shove yourself. I'm neither a Russian asset or sympathizer obviously--------I see things for what they are ---I see what both Russia and the biden's US are doing and fear that we are in WW3 and that most don't even know it. I hope Russia gets theirs and I hope our crooked politicians get theirs as well...I'm worried about all the innocent people though and can only see pain coming for them as well. What a mess with no clear way out, but I keep hoping and looking for one.

Colin I think you know where you can shove yourself. I'm neither a Russian asset or sympathizer obviously--------I see things for what they are ---I see what both Russia and the biden's US are doing and fear that we are in WW3 and that most don't even know it. I hope Russia gets theirs and I hope our crooked politicians get theirs as well...I'm worried about all the innocent people though and can only see pain coming for them as well. What a mess with no clear way out, but I keep hoping and looking for one.
I don't give a glass of warm spit for your view. Youve handicapped your self by supporting Trump.

I don't give a glass of warm spit for your view. Youve handicapped your self by supporting Trump.
I support Trump---yep, I sure do but then again, I know that most intelligent people do.

This isn't to say that I haven't noticed that you don't want to address you nitwitted smears as a distraction. You need grow up and stop trying to bully people---some people don't put up with bullies very well.

I support Trump---yep, I sure do but then again, I know that most intelligent people do.
How could you possibly afford the luxury of referring to yourself as intelligent? You must be kidding.
This isn't to say that I haven't noticed that you don't want to address you nitwitted smears as a distraction.
I don't care what you call it because you don't matter in the debate. You have nothing to offer but hate and slurs.
You need grow up and stop trying to bully people---some people don't put up with bullies very well.
There is exactly what I said in the above reply. No argument. Just dispense instructions to your opponents because your precious little feelings are hurt.
You can call me what you like but I know I can express myself far better than any of you. I have supported arguments and I'm encroaching your precious turf of right wing forums and you can tolerate it.
So don't bully me dickhead.

How could you possibly afford the luxury of referring to yourself as intelligent? You must be kidding.

I don't care what you call it because you don't matter in the debate. You have nothing to offer but hate and slurs.

There is exactly what I said in the above reply. No argument. Just dispense instructions to your opponents because your precious little feelings are hurt.
You can call me what you like but I know I can express myself far better than any of you. I have supported arguments and I'm encroaching your precious turf of right wing forums and you can tolerate it.
So don't bully me dickhead.

You sure do a lot of projecting of what you do onto others. I call them as they are---hence why your feelings are hurt and you have nothing but you imagination and name calling. Your posts are blah blah name calling blah blah and more blah. You have no point. That is rich that you accuse others of bullying you especially after your nitwitted threats of someone has to know who I am and you all can find me.

You sure do a lot of projecting of what you do onto others. I call them as they are---hence why your feelings are hurt and you have nothing but you imagination and name calling. Your posts are blah blah name calling blah blah and more blah. You have no point. That is rich that you accuse others of bullying you especially after you nitwitted threats of someone has to know who I am and you all can find me.
Again, no argument. The same old enquiry regarding my intelligence.
You gave nothing but ignorant gate.
You don't intimidate me with you tough guy rambo cowboy suit and guns. Go away you imbecile.

Again, no argument. The same old enquiry regarding my intelligence.
You gave nothing but ignorant gate.
You don't intimidate me with you tough guy rambo cowboy suit and guns. Go away you imbecile.
there we go...blah blah name calling projection blah blah nonsense.
I didn't inquire about your intelligence..I Know what it is --I've read your posts. Again always pointless, just attempts to bully and call other names---a lot of protection of your own traits onto others as well---

It's crazy.

Forum List

Back