Russia - Man killed because he was gay

Esmeralda

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2013
Washington State
Murdered Because He Was Gay-- Is This Russia's Matthew Shepard? - Vocativ

The father of the murdered young man says there is no such thing as homosexuality and of course his son was not gay.

It was the young man's friends who killed him, and they say they did it because he said he was gay.

The father said they did it for some other reason.

Russia decriminalized homosexuality 20 years ago, but, apparently, it is not accepted in Russian culture. This happened in Stalingrad, not some small, remote community.

The article asks, "Is this Russia's Mathew Shepard?"

I went to renew my DL today at the Liscense dept. I was "helped" by a gay guy and a lesbian. When I left the place I was fantacising on dousing both of them with gasoline and offering them a light. They fucked with me big time and made me take a driving test because I bought my own little portable chair along in case the seats were all taken. It was obvious they were hating straight people and exacting some bizzare revenge on me. The stupid shits were using thier position to screw with straight people. Fuck gays. They are mental cases. Come to think about it I would still like to see the both of them on fire.

Piss on homos. They are defective assholes ...they have NOTHING coming. I don't know the circumstances in Moscow but I have no problem with the outcome.

I went to renew my DL today at the Liscense dept. I was "helped" by a gay guy and a lesbian. When I left the place I was fantacising on dousing both of them with gasoline and offering them a light. They fucked with me big time and made me take a driving test because I bought my own little portable chair along in case the seats were all taken. It was obvious they were hating straight people and exacting some bizzare revenge on me. The stupid shits were using thier position to screw with straight people. Fuck gays. They are mental cases. Come to think about it I would still like to see the both of them on fire.

Piss on homos. They are defective assholes ...they have NOTHING coming. I don't know the circumstances in Moscow but I have no problem with the outcome.

Wow, you are one sick puppy. You want people to die because they annoyed you at the DMV? Why not just go to the supervisor and make a complaint; if your complaint is justified, they will be disciplined.

Wow, you are one sick puppy. You want people to die because they annoyed you at the DMV? Why not just go to the supervisor and make a complaint; if your complaint is justified, they will be disciplined.

Maybe. If it was just "annoyed" it would be one thing. The state of WA has been closing down many of the full service testing facilities. I now have to drive 40 miles out of my way to do thier stupid driving test. I don't like getting fucked with...call me crazy.

Maybe. If it was just "annoyed" it would be one thing. The state of WA has been closing down many of the full service testing facilities. I now have to drive 40 miles out of my way to do thier stupid driving test. I don't like getting fucked with...call me crazy.

I do call anyone crazy who thinks it is justified to kill someone because they felt mistreated by a service person at any agency, restaurant, whatever. If someone who is supposed to be helping you or giving your some service, no matter what it is, mistreats you, go to the management and complain. Don't fantasize about murdering them. That's crazy.

Last edited:

I do call anyone crazy who thinks it is justified to kill someone because they felt mistreated by a service person at any agency, restaurant, whatever. If someone who is supposed to be helping you or giving your some service, no matter what it is, mistreats you, go to the management and complain. Don't fantasize about murdering them. That's crazy.

I didn't say anything about murdering anyone. Over react much? :lol:

Forum List

Back