Russia Moves NUCLEAR LAUNCHERS into Position

What is with these no-original-content posts?

It was the Freedom Movement thirty years ago.
NWO completely annihilated and prohibited it.
Former Anti-War activists suddenly became 'Nazis', 'Racists', 'Antisemites', 'Idiots' etc. etc. etc
How stupid humanity became because it can still not grasp we are teetering on the brink of completely annihilation.

Are we gonna die soon?

-

I'd be more concerned with these type launchers.

proxy-image

Mobile launch platforms are easy to target.

I'd be more concerned with these type launchers.

proxy-image

Mobile launch platforms are easy to target.

We're run by criminal 'governments'beginning from Joe, the Election Thief and ending by Vlad the Bad and Zelensky the Clown.
Who give all of them the right to lie, to murder and to destroy our planet?
Why insane West supports Nazi in Ukraine, why Putin is so hesitant to punish them and to end the insane war.
Either humanity says Stop or it will die!

How much would you like to bet that you will die, no one gets out of life alive, duh.

If you want you can die right now, it's your decision
You're free
And probably one hero
By the way, do you know the difference between a hero and normalo?
Hero was stupid enough to die

What input does he, you or me have into any decision?

I'm talking here all governments ( western, russian, ukrainian ones ) are insane and criminal
Humanity shall stop all of them including they insane stupid war.
We, humanity, not our corrupted trash politicians and MSM presstitutes

You can't grasp simple thing.
Even after 50 launched nukes our planet will be completely poisoned and more as 90% humans die
Only takes less than ten to cripple the US....Chinese prefer biological's, they're into clean real estate.

I'm talking here all governments ( western, russian, ukrainian ones ) are insane and criminal
Humanity shall stop all of them including they insane stupid war.
We, humanity, not our corrupted trash politicians and MSM presstitutes
And like I said, what input do we have into any decisions made by them?

Only takes less than ten to cripple the US....Chinese prefer biological's, they're into clean real estate.

Peoples of all countries involved in the insane war shall kick their governments out and send all those who caused WWIII to an independent internationals tribunal ( not that corrupted one in Hague)

Forum List

Back