Russia playing the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
N/A
Russia stole DNC and Podesta emails and then releases them through Wikileaks. Now, Trump has made a complete fool of himself with his "Obama tapped my phones". What do the Russians do? Use Wikileaks to dump material regarding surveilling cell phones and all other manner of wireless devices. Trump, Conway and Spicer all swivel from the untenable to the now merely possible. Obama could have had the CIA spy on Trump's phones, no FISA warrant required. Just following orders, right?

Donald Trump is committing TREASON on a daily basis. The man needs to be removed from office and locked up for the rest of his life. His entire administration needs to be laid off and the country needs a new election.

Russia stole DNC and Podesta emails and then releases them through Wikileaks. Now, Trump has made a complete fool of himself with his "Obama tapped my phones". What do the Russians do? Use Wikileaks to dump material regarding surveilling cell phones and all other manner of wireless devices. Trump, Conway and Spicer all swivel from the untenable to the now merely possible. Obama could have had the CIA spy on Trump's phones, no FISA warrant required. Just following orders, right?

Donald Trump is committing TREASON on a daily basis. The man needs to be removed from office and locked up for the rest of his life. His entire administration needs to be laid off and the country needs a new election.
Wiki leaks has already stated that NOTHING came from Russia.
If you think the "deep state" has only one side you are a fool.

Yes it is quite ironic that the WikiLeaks dump had to do with surveillance and Trump made the comments about Obama wiretapping him in the same period of time. When it happens once it could be a coincidence... but when it continues to happen it seems like there is some kind of collusion going on between them.

Do you believe Trump or is he a liar?

Got any evidence of that?

Many think "deep state" is TRUE and yes I am one.

I didn't ask that. I asked if you believe what Trump says or is he a liar?

What did Trump say that you think he lied about?

He's lied about a lot of things but it's what he told the truth about that matters.

He's lied about a lot of things but it's what he told the truth about that matters.
"Things" huh? What things?

REALLY Mike? How many things has Trump lied about? I'm not going to spend time even listing all the things he's lied about. It's not worth the time to do it, and you sure as fuck know a lot of the "things" I'm talking about.

As I said, it is what he has said the truth about that matters here.

I cant decide if its better to dump Trump or let him roast in a hot oven for the next 4 years then elect a better person for the job.

if he constantly burns in a hot oven he's basically unable to do anything but defend his sorry ass 24/7 ..

REALLY Mike? How many things has Trump lied about? I'm not going to spend time even listing all the things he's lied about. It's not worth the time to do it, and you sure as fuck know a lot of the "things" I'm talking about.

Of course you won't list them. You can't you just blindly accuse, without any proof. And I don't know what your talking about. No one does.

I cant decide if its better to dump Trump or let him roast in a hot oven for the next 4 years then elect a better person for the job.

if he constantly burns in a hot oven he's basically unable to do anything but defend his sorry ass 24/7 ..
The election is over, haven't you heard?

take into consideration mike doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground

There is nothing in your post to even reply to.....did you mean to say something?

Of course you won't list them. You can't you just blindly accuse, without any proof. And I don't know what your talking about. No one does.

Trump can blindly accuse without one ounce of proof .. youre a partisan hack sucking air and Trump dick.

Trump can blindly accuse without one ounce of proof .. youre a partisan hack sucking air and Trump dick.
You know for a fact Trump has no proof of anything?

The CIA built into all of our electronic gadgets the means to surveil anyone anytime. Which can be exploited by anyone anytime. And you are mad at those who exposed this information. Be it Russa or anyone else, you ought to be kissing their ass and acting on the available information. Or don't you object to your government jeopardizing your constitutional right to privacy?

The CIA built into all of our electronic gadgets the means to surveil anyone anytime. Which can be exploited by anyone anytime. And you are mad at those who exposed this information. Be it Russa or anyone else, you ought to be kissing their ass and acting on the available information. Or don't you object to your government jeopardizing your constitutional right to privacy?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The tinfoil hat is strong on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back