Russia playing the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia stole DNC and Podesta emails and then releases them through Wikileaks. Now, Trump has made a complete fool of himself with his "Obama tapped my phones". What do the Russians do? Use Wikileaks to dump material regarding surveilling cell phones and all other manner of wireless devices. Trump, Conway and Spicer all swivel from the untenable to the now merely possible. Obama could have had the CIA spy on Trump's phones, no FISA warrant required. Just following orders, right?

Donald Trump is committing TREASON on a daily basis. The man needs to be removed from office and locked up for the rest of his life. His entire administration needs to be laid off and the country needs a new election.
The CIA built into all of our electronic gadgets the means to surveil anyone anytime. Which can be exploited by anyone anytime. And you are mad at those who exposed this information. Be it Russa or anyone else, you ought to be kissing their ass and acting on the available information. Or don't you object to your government jeopardizing your constitutional right to privacy?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The tinfoil hat is strong on this one.
Turn off the tv dipshit, you might learn about what is going on around you.

Russia stole DNC and Podesta emails and then releases them through Wikileaks. Now, Trump has made a complete fool of himself with his "Obama tapped my phones". What do the Russians do? Use Wikileaks to dump material regarding surveilling cell phones and all other manner of wireless devices. Trump, Conway and Spicer all swivel from the untenable to the now merely possible. Obama could have had the CIA spy on Trump's phones, no FISA warrant required. Just following orders, right?

Donald Trump is committing TREASON on a daily basis. The man needs to be removed from office and locked up for the rest of his life. His entire administration needs to be laid off and the country needs a new election.
The CIA built into all of our electronic gadgets the means to surveil anyone anytime. Which can be exploited by anyone anytime. And you are mad at those who exposed this information. Be it Russa or anyone else, you ought to be kissing their ass and acting on the available information. Or don't you object to your government jeopardizing your constitutional right to privacy?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The tinfoil hat is strong on this one.
Turn off the tv dipshit, you might learn about what is going on around you.

Hey dumbass...you said "all our electronic gadgets.." That's funny because they had to ask Apple on how to hack an iPhone... and several other companies have made a point of backing up the idea of NOT giving the government access to their back door to their programming. but hey, what would let facts get in the way of your rant against the government? :dunno:

Despite iPhone's minority share (14.5%) of the global smart phone market in 2016, a specialized unit in the CIA's Mobile Development Branch produces malware to infest, control and exfiltrate data from iPhones and other Apple products running iOS, such as iPads. CIA's arsenal includes numerous local and remote "zero days" developed by CIA or obtained from GCHQ, NSA, FBI or purchased from cyber arms contractors such as Baitshop. The disproportionate focus on iOS may be explained by the popularity of the iPhone among social, political, diplomatic and business elites.
Vault7 - Home

I didn't ask that. I asked if you believe what Trump says or is he a liar?
What did Trump say that you think he lied about?

He's lied about a lot of things but it's what he told the truth about that matters.
"Things" huh? What things?

REALLY Mike? How many things has Trump lied about? I'm not going to spend time even listing all the things he's lied about. It's not worth the time to do it, and you sure as fuck know a lot of the "things" I'm talking about.

As I said, it is what he has said the truth about that matters here.

take into consideration mike doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground
Well given the fact Siete is an ass a hole in the ground is where you put democrats.

Wow.

Just wow.....

Where is the proof? The proof God damn it!!!

If a foreign entity like Russia really hacked the DNC and made Hillary's aid look like a fool, who do we freaking blame? Do we blame a civilian candidate who had no political power and ended up winning the election or do we point the finger at the Hussein administration and the CIA and the FBI? If Russia can hack a freaking presidential election and get away with it why the hell do we need to continue support the freaking CIA with an undisclosed taxpayer funding?

What did Trump say that you think he lied about?

He's lied about a lot of things but it's what he told the truth about that matters.

REALLY Mike? How many things has Trump lied about? I'm not going to spend time even listing all the things he's lied about. It's not worth the time to do it, and you sure as fuck know a lot of the "things" I'm talking about.

Of course you won't list them. You can't you just blindly accuse, without any proof. And I don't know what your talking about. No one does.

Trump can blindly accuse without one ounce of proof .. youre a partisan hack sucking air and Trump dick.
Ah, stupid, just hold on a minute alright. Lets break what you said by lines, you only wrote two so this should be easy for you idiot.

First line. "Trump can blindly accuse without one ounce of proof"
Liberal takes stand on NO proof statement.

Second line. "your'e a partisan hack sucking air and Trump dick".
Liberal then MAKES UNPROVEN claim.

If double standards are your best argument then you have NO argument.

Of course you won't list them. You can't you just blindly accuse, without any proof. And I don't know what your talking about. No one does.

Trump can blindly accuse without one ounce of proof .. youre a partisan hack sucking air and Trump dick.
Ah, stupid, just hold on a minute alright. Lets break what you said by lines, you only wrote two so this should be easy for you idiot.

First line. "Trump can blindly accuse without one ounce of proof"
Liberal takes stand on NO proof statement.

Second line. "your'e a partisan hack sucking air and Trump dick".
Liberal then MAKES UNPROVEN claim.

If double standards are your best argument then you have NO argument.

How come you won't answer MY question? Do you believe what Trump says, or is he a liar?

Thread's a freaking disaster. Virtually no page 2 or page 3 posts on the topic.
I think this has been hashed in too many similar threads.

DO NOT ruin threads. This one may be closed. But warnings can still be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back