Russia says US made grave mistake in expelling diplomats

does
Trump just hired a food tester....just saying....

Obama back in the WH?

y'all must be jumping for joy

New White House staff member.

206ett4.jpg

US expels 60 Russian diplomats as EU members follow suit in response to Salisbury spy poisoning

Donnie is pushing the envelope with Vlad. I hope we don't start seeing some Salacious videos being released from Moscow....these could make Stormy look like a Bible Study.

We closed the Russian consulate in Seattle! That will teach them! Who the hell even knew there was a Russian consulate in Seattle?
Trump did.

:laugh:

not until someone told his stupid ass .

US expels 60 Russian diplomats as EU members follow suit in response to Salisbury spy poisoning

Donnie is pushing the envelope with Vlad. I hope we don't start seeing some Salacious videos being released from Moscow....these could make Stormy look like a Bible Study.

We closed the Russian consulate in Seattle! That will teach them! Who the hell even knew there was a Russian consulate in Seattle?
Trump did.

:laugh:

not until someone told his stupid ass .

You morons have the worst insults. Duh, dar, Trump didn't know there was a Russian consulate in Seattle until someone told him ... duh ... duh ... duh ... drool

That's some pretty heavy smack. Do you write insults professionally ... on playgrounds? Kids give you their lunch money for a good ... oh yeah ... or a ... says you ???

Sounds like you’re afraid of Trump standing up to Putin. :)

Please note not a Tweet or a word against Putin.....It is "US action."
The days of obama kissing ass are over. We now have a strong president who isn’t afraid of taking decisive action when necessary. :)

Last edited:

The days of obama kissing ass are over. We now have a strong president who isn’t afraid of taking decisive action when necessary. :)

Jim is split on the merits of that. It depends if we're talking about a Republican or a Democrat

Jim is split on the merits of that. It depends if we're talking about a Republican or a Democrat
I’ll always see Jim as being one of our valued village idiots. He’s usually good for laughs.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Yep, nothing more decisive than closing a consulate in Seattle! :21::21::21::21::21:

Those Ruskies will never mess with us again

Yep, nothing more decisive than closing a consulate in Seattle! :21::21::21::21::21:

Are you suggesting it should have been kept open?

I am suggesting nobody knew it was even there and that it is all about the headlines. Closing consulate in Seattle does no harm to the Russians at all.

Yes, that's all the did, close a consulate in Seattle. In Latin, you're referred to as a dumb ass. Or in French, you're known as a dumb ass

I am suggesting nobody knew it was even there and that it is all about the headlines. Closing consulate in Seattle does no harm to the Russians at all.
Then why is Putin pissed? lol

Forum List

Back