Russia says US made grave mistake in expelling diplomats

US expels 60 Russian diplomats as EU members follow suit in response to Salisbury spy poisoning

Donnie is pushing the envelope with Vlad. I hope we don't start seeing some Salacious videos being released from Moscow....these could make Stormy look like a Bible Study.
was the 'salacious' content necessary?

Ask Stormy....she may have an opinion...

Ask Stormy....she may have an opinion...

and WTF does Stormy have to do with Russians being kicked out?

Mueller is going to find out. Follow the money....Follow the money...

and WTF does Stormy have to do with Russians being kicked out?
Both questions have one very prominent theme: Trump's appalling unsuitability for the position he holds.
Watch for Russian vids from his 2013 visit for the Miss Universe event, when the Orange Klown was trying to meet Putin to get his Trump Tower Moscow off the ground.
The Russians routinely monitor important foreigners, and take every opportunity to gather compromising evidence on them.

There is NO PROOF Russia did the deed in question. One only needs to logically review what the Brits claim, to realize they have NO EVIDENCE of Russian involvement.

More likely committed by CIA or MI6, to start WWIII. Much like the blame the West and Big Ears tried to place on Russia, for the Malaysian airline shoot down. Just a bunch of bull shit.

How many false flag attempts does it take for the American people to realize their government and MSM are F-ING LIARS? Apparently...there is not limit.

So you have completely come out of the closet as Putin leg humper! Amazing!

I guess the double bed won't be big enough for you. Putin, and trump....
The Left used to be promote peace and non-intervention. Now they are all about blood lust.

CRAZY!

One other VERY important point. Why are so many openly saying, "we applaud Trump with going after Russia, this is the kind of message we need to send", but NOONE speaks out EVER against China! China has stolen millions fo jobs, pilfered and stolen American IP, and these idiots are more concerned with Russia?

I say they are both a problem, for different reasons Without question though China is light years ahead on the scale of global threats. It's not even close.

US expels 60 Russian diplomats as EU members follow suit in response to Salisbury spy poisoning

Donnie is pushing the envelope with Vlad. I hope we don't start seeing some Salacious videos being released from Moscow....these could make Stormy look like a Bible Study.

But I though Trump was in cahoots with Russia. Isn't that the narrative the left has been pushing for the last year?

Or isn't he?

Or is he?

Or isn't he?

Or is he?
The expulsion of the diplomats was not driven by Trump. If it was up to Trump, he would have mail ordered the poison Putin used.

Trump still can't bring himself to say anything negative about Putin in public.

It's getting downright fucking bizarre.

Trump has no problem tweeting attacks against Republicans, our allies, law enforcement, conservatives, and our friends. Democrats, actors, lawyers, media outlets, Bush, Obama, Clinton.

But never Putin.
Have you ever heard of the head of a snake just waiting to strike?
To deal with all world powers in the same way, is a foolish mans failing.
A wise man is measured and we can hope that is what is going on here. He has been rather successful with some others so far, as much as you and some others may disagree.

Trump has no problem tweeting attacks against Republicans, our allies, law enforcement, conservatives, and our friends. Democrats, actors, lawyers, media outlets, Bush, Obama, Clinton.

But never Putin.
A wise man is measured and we can hope that is what is going on here. He has been rather successful with some others so far, as much as you and some others may disagree.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Trump the tactician. Stop. You're killing me! :lol:

But never Putin.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

trump measures his response? Really?

The only think he ever measured is between his legs...and Stormy wasn't impressed.

But never Putin.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And through his super secret back channel....trump assures Vlad....

"They made me do it! Vlad...like I said when I signed the awful spending bill...I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!"

But I though Trump was in cahoots with Russia. Isn't that the narrative the left has been pushing for the last year?

Or isn't he?

Or is he?

Or isn't he?

Or is he?
The expulsion of the diplomats was not driven by Trump. If it was up to Trump, he would have mail ordered the poison Putin used.

Or isn't he?

Or is he?

Or isn't he?

Or is he?

So what would you leftist children have that mean old Trump do? Order a nuclear strike on Russia?

Your entire notion that Trump is in cahoots with Putin, is either an ignorant and paranoid conspiracy theory, or some wacko rationalization as to why Hillary lost the election.

It's been over a year now. Quit with the idiocy. Just quit.

Or isn't he?

Or is he?

Or isn't he?

Or is he?

Jim?

But never Putin.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And through his super secret back channel....trump assures Vlad....

"They made me do it! Vlad...like I said when I signed the awful spending bill...I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!"

Stop. Just stop already.

Do you have any idea how you wacko left-wing conspiracy theorists are sounding these days? Honestly, you people have managed to completely outdo Alex Jones, fer Christ's sake.

Forum List

Back