Russia says US made grave mistake in expelling diplomats

Sounds like you’re afraid of Trump standing up to Putin. :)

Please note not a Tweet or a word against Putin.....It is "US action."
The days of obama kissing ass are over. We now have a strong president who isn’t afraid of taking decisive action when necessary. :)

Yep, nothing more decisive than closing a consulate in Seattle! :21::21::21::21::21:

Those Ruskies will never mess with us again
Are you suggesting it should have been kept open?

I am suggesting nobody knew it was even there and that it is all about the headlines. Closing consulate in Seattle does no harm to the Russians at all.

It's just so petty and clueless of you since that was a small part of the expulsion. 60 diplomat / spies is a severe hit to their intelligence gathering.

You're like if we sank a sub, you'd say, so we just clogged a toilet?

The days of obama kissing ass are over. We now have a strong president who isn’t afraid of taking decisive action when necessary. :)

Yep, nothing more decisive than closing a consulate in Seattle! :21::21::21::21::21:

I am suggesting nobody knew it was even there and that it is all about the headlines. Closing consulate in Seattle does no harm to the Russians at all.

It's just so petty and clueless of you since that was a small part of the expulsion. 60 diplomat / spies is a severe hit to their intelligence gathering.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

You are so fucking stupid. Those 60 have already been replaced by 60 other spys.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

You are so fucking stupid. Those 60 have already been replaced by 60 other spys.
:link::link::link::link::link:

US expels 60 Russian diplomats as EU members follow suit in response to Salisbury spy poisoning

Donnie is pushing the envelope with Vlad. I hope we don't start seeing some Salacious videos being released from Moscow....these could make Stormy look like a Bible Study.

When will the Orange Clown call Putin the Murderer that he is....instead of swooning over a sham....rigged election?

US expels 60 Russian diplomats as EU members follow suit in response to Salisbury spy poisoning

Donnie is pushing the envelope with Vlad. I hope we don't start seeing some Salacious videos being released from Moscow....these could make Stormy look like a Bible Study.

When will the Orange Clown call Putin the Murderer that he is....instead of swooning over a sham....rigged election?

OK, so now you're against Putin again. Seriously, I can't keep track

OK, so now you're against Putin again. Seriously, I can't keep track
Jim is like a snowflake in the wind. He goes whichever way the liberal breeze is blowing.

Yup....trump will never bad mouth Putin. Mueller is finding the reason they are lovers as I type.

Will you please make up your mind? Either Trump is provocative regarding Russia, or a puppet. He can’t be both. Oh, and if the videos if any exist, were released, Trump would probably tweet that he looked pretty damned good didn’t he?

Forum List

Back