Russia threatens to turn U.S. into "radioactive dust" while Obama plays golf

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This confirms once again what has been proven over and over and over - that Barack Obama is a naive, immature, arrogant, idealist who truly believed he was the special "chosen one" to unite communists (like him) around the world with the U.S. And while dictators around the world mock him and are doubled-over laughing at him, he continues to appease them in his quest to unite communists.

On Russian television, state-controlled television, the main state-controlled channel - Dmitry Kiselyov, a prominent Russian television anchor, posed in front of a mushroom cloud and warned that Russia is the only country in the world capable of turning the U.S. into “radioactive dust.”

Jay Carney deflects question about Russian commentator's threat to "vaporize" America

Obama rarely attends important meetings. In the past two weeks he’s skipped two national security meetings focused on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, a crisis that could lead to World War III. Yet our President chose not to attend.

Do you think this is conservative propaganda or exaggeration? Hardly. Obama’s absence from both national security meetings was reported by many media, including Reuters.

Why did Obama skip the first meeting? He chose to attend a White House Film Festival. Just like his days at Columbia University, Obama had more important things to do.

Obama Hasn't Changed Since Columbia University

That Obama is one bad Mother F..

Shut your mouth.

But I'm Talking about Obama.

We know!

Last edited by a moderator:
This confirms once again what has been proven over and over and over - that Barack Obama is a naive, immature, arrogant, idealist who truly believed he was the special "chosen one" to unite communists (like him) around the world with the U.S. And while dictators around the world mock him and are doubled-over laughing at him, he continues to appease them in his quest to unite communists.

On Russian television, state-controlled television, the main state-controlled channel - Dmitry Kiselyov, a prominent Russian television anchor, posed in front of a mushroom cloud and warned that Russia is the only country in the world capable of turning the U.S. into “radioactive dust.”

Jay Carney deflects question about Russian commentator's threat to "vaporize" America

I remember, as a child, the drills where we were told to get under our desks in the event of a nuclear blast. We used to practice those drills at least once a month. Hell, even as a kid I couldn't understand how a cheaply made school desk would protect me from an atomic blast...

Romney warned Obama that Russia would be our greatest threat. Hell, even Sarah Palin warned of the same thing....

I also remember Barry telling Romney - "The 80s called...they want their cold war back".

Well, Barry, SURPRISE!!! The cold war is back and you're playing golf you worthless piece of gutter trash.....same old Russia - same old pussy president.

Last edited:
Next Obama will tell us that they are just junior varsity commies and we shouldn't worry.

So your title is a lie. Figures. More NEO COHEN morons wanting to shed American blood over nothing to do with us. Russia DID NOT threaten to nuke the US a Russian News Anchor said Russia is the only country that COULD do it. He is wrong of course but its called propaganda. You are a faux news watcher you should know all about that.

I remember, as a child, the drills where we were told to get under our desks in the event of a nuclear blast. We used to practice those drills at least once a month. Hell, even as a kid I could understand how a cheaply made school; desk would protect me from an atomic blast...

Romney warned Obama that Russia would be our greatest threat. Hell, even Sarah Palin warned of the same thing....

I also remember Barry telling Romney - "The 80s called...they want their cold war back".

Well, Barry, SURPRISE!!! The cold war is back and you're playing golf you worthless piece of gutter trash.....same old Russia - same old pussy president.

Sure, Obama should listen to military geniuses like the mittster and palin. You guys wouldn't be happy with anything obama did anyway so he decided to play golf. Let's send bush over there with an m-16 and a big sign, "bring it on".

I do believe Russia thinks they can sneak attack us via nukes with Obama in the white house.

They know he went to sleep while 4 Americans were fighting for their lives in Libya...he had an election to run.

Knowing that obama would never do anything at all there is no need for a sneak attack.

I believe Russia will attack us after we are hit by a terrorist attack that creates enough chaos and confusion to blindside us.

They need an Islamic terrorist attack here to cover their tracks for later on. These terrorists are just stupid enough to give it to Putin not realizing his plan is to wipe out their Muslim brethren later on. The KGB has a term for such people. They call them "useful idiots".

oh man, not back to the 80's and getting nuked. you couldn't even skateboard to blockbuster without getting nuked. my friend tommy went to rent a copy of gremlins and never came home... nuked.

Mr Putin is making Mr Obama look like a fool. With very little effort on his part.
Makes me sad for our country and the office of the presidency.

This is why Rott has so little respect and cred on this Board.

Russia threatens to turn U.S. into "radioactive dust" while Obama plays golf

No basis for the OP at all

Last edited:
oh man, not back to the 80's and getting nuked. you couldn't even skateboard to blockbuster without getting nuked. my friend tommy went to rent a copy of gremlins and never came home... nuked.

Good thing I don't have to skateboard to Netflix.

BTW, your friend Tommy wasn't nuked, he was taken as a sex slave by a gang of neo-nazi homosexuals with confused sexual identities.

Forum List

Back