Russia-Ukraine tensions: UK warns of plot to install pro-Moscow ally

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Obama allowed China and Russia to gain on them in global influence, power and land. The Brits have also been impotent as seen with how they bowed out when defending Hong Kong.

How will this play out? If Russia takes Ukraine, will the "Old gang" of the Eastern Bloc become a reality, one nation at a time? How long will Taiwan feel comfortable if this happens?

Blame Wall Street, D.C lobbyists, weak leadership and the Tech fools in California for the rapid shift. I won't repeat my prediction of a year ago as I want to see America not become as irrelevant as Canada.

The UK has accused President Putin of plotting to install a pro-Moscow figure to lead Ukraine's government.

The Foreign Office took the unusual step of naming former Ukrainian MP Yevhen Murayev as a potential Kremlin candidate.

Russia has moved 100,000 troops near to its border with Ukraine but denies it is planning an invasion.
UK ministers have warned that the Russian government will face serious consequences if there is an incursion.
In a statement, Foreign Secretary Liz Truss said: "The information being released today shines a light on the extent of Russian activity designed to subvert Ukraine, and is an insight into Kremlin thinking.

"Russia must de-escalate, end its campaigns of aggression and disinformation, and pursue a path of diplomacy.

"As the UK and our partners have said repeatedly, any Russian military incursion into Ukraine would be a massive strategic mistake with severe costs."

Russia has seized Ukrainian territory before, when it annexed Crimea in 2014, after the country overthrew their pro-Russian president.

Western and Ukrainian intelligence services have suggested another invasion or incursion could happen some time in early 2022, after Russian forces amassed on the border.

Russia has denied it is planning any attack but President Putin has issued demands to the West, including that Ukraine be prevented from joining the Nato military alliance.

Obama allowed China and Russia to gain on them in global influence, power and land. The Brits have also been impotent as seen with how they bowed out when defending Hong Kong.

How will this play out? If Russia takes Ukraine, will the "Old gang" of the Eastern Bloc become a reality, one nation at a time? How long will Taiwan feel comfortable if this happens?

Blame Wall Street, D.C lobbyists, weak leadership and the Tech fools in California for the rapid shift. I won't repeat my prediction of a year ago as I want to see America not become as irrelevant as Canada.

The UK has accused President Putin of plotting to install a pro-Moscow figure to lead Ukraine's government.

The Foreign Office took the unusual step of naming former Ukrainian MP Yevhen Murayev as a potential Kremlin candidate.

Russia has moved 100,000 troops near to its border with Ukraine but denies it is planning an invasion.
UK ministers have warned that the Russian government will face serious consequences if there is an incursion.
In a statement, Foreign Secretary Liz Truss said: "The information being released today shines a light on the extent of Russian activity designed to subvert Ukraine, and is an insight into Kremlin thinking.

"Russia must de-escalate, end its campaigns of aggression and disinformation, and pursue a path of diplomacy.

"As the UK and our partners have said repeatedly, any Russian military incursion into Ukraine would be a massive strategic mistake with severe costs."

Russia has seized Ukrainian territory before, when it annexed Crimea in 2014, after the country overthrew their pro-Russian president.

Western and Ukrainian intelligence services have suggested another invasion or incursion could happen some time in early 2022, after Russian forces amassed on the border.

Russia has denied it is planning any attack but President Putin has issued demands to the West, including that Ukraine be prevented from joining the Nato military alliance.
A plot to install a pro-Russian government?

They already had one that was elected by its people. The West funded an insurrection and overthrew the government to install a puppet regime loyal to the West.

That will be hard to do. Since Russia took away two heavily pro-Russia regions from Ukraine's political landscape.

MOSCOW HORDE IS BADLY OUTSTRETCHED...

This wouldn't be an issue if NATO had not interfered and clandestinely unseated the former government that was pro Moscow of its own accord.
Pro Moscow did not sit well with the European central banks who we're drooling over the rich natural resources of Ukraine and wanted a way in to rape that resource. In cooperation with the CIA, MI6 and other clandestine agencies numerous assassinations and destabilizing political actions were taken to topple the former government. Putin is only returning the favor at this point.

Ukraine would be far better off under the protection of Moscow then under the protection of NATO who would only hand them over to be raped by the Euros.

Last edited:
A plot to install a pro-Russian government?

They already had one that was elected by its people. The West funded an insurrection and overthrew the government to install a puppet regime loyal to the West.
Bingo

"This has not happened since 2015": battles with Ukrainian saboteurs are already underway in Russia
Five saboteurs and two Ukrainian infantry fighting vehicles were destroyed in the Rostov region

The morning in Donetsk does not start with coffee, but with watching the night reports. Outside the window there is the noise of cars and children running carelessly along Pushkin Boulevard, whose parents have not yet taken them out of the city, and on the phone screen there are merciless lines about new victims and shelling. Artillery fire is increasing more and more every day, and over the past day more than 2,000 shells of various calibers have been fired on the territory of the DPR. "This has not happened since 2015," stated the official representative of the People's Militia of the DPR Eduard Basurin.

But Donetsk does not seem to notice this. They got used to the constant cannonade here again, and getting into a peaceful residential sector causes more anger than fear.
- I really want to wish them that their children and families also experienced all this the way we are experiencing, - Lyudmila Marosina, a primary school teacher, does not hide her emotions.
We are standing in the long corridor of the 56th school, which lost almost all windows last night - a 122-millimeter shell exploded in the courtyard (as experts who arrived at the scene estimated), breaking the double-glazed windows. Lyudmila's words are both angry and bitter at the same time. To an outsider, they will seem inappropriate. But try to imagine for a second how to bring the teacher to say this. And even with all this, she says that you want to wish, but you don't. More than ever, the stamp that you will not wish such a life on the enemy is appropriate here.
wr-750.webp

Classes are not held at this school right now – although it is a five-minute drive from the center, it is already considered frontline.

- Do they shoot often?

- 8 years! They don't stop at all, they're already tired of it, the bastards. Most of all, I'm afraid for the children. You look into their frightened eyes and don't know what to do.

Classes are not held at this school right now – although it is a five-minute drive from the center, it is already considered frontline. As well as the whole Kiev district, which is adjacent to the Donetsk airport. During the aggravation of 2017, people were evacuated from here in armored vehicles. And in 2014-2015, people practically did not get out of the basements, cooking food on the street on a bonfire – there was no running water, no light. And it looks like those times are coming back.

- They have concluded the Minsk agreements, damn them, - the hard workers swear at school No. 105 of another frontline metropolitan district – Petrovsky.

With long boards they cover the windows, which also lost their glasses as a result of the explosion. A couple of hundred meters from the school this morning, a miner was waiting at the bus stop on his way to work. The fallen mine tore him to shreds.

Meanwhile, the phone is not silent. "Hospital No. 14 was hit," "an electrical substation was shelled," "more than 21 thousand people were left without water due to shelling," "a saboteur blew up in the area of the railway station on his own land mine." He was blown 20 meters away. Employees of the funeral service collect the failed terrorist in black bags and load him into the car.
(R) (R)

wr-960.webp

"Two sabotage groups broke through in the DPR," the phone vibrates with quotes from Eduard Basurin. – Their task was to destroy the rocket and artillery depot. Donetsk needs financial and military assistance from Russia."
In fact, Ukraine has already started a war with the forces of sabotage groups. Sabotage in the rear, an attempt to cut communications – these are its important components. At the same time, Kiev has already started a war with Russia, acting aggressively and brazenly. On Tuesday at six in the morning, five scouts from the Luhansk region entered the territory of Russia, but were discovered. A battle ensued, in which Russian border guards and soldiers of the Southern Military District participated. All five saboteurs were destroyed. Two armored personnel carriers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine advanced to help them to evacuate, violating again the border of the Russian Federation. They were destroyed by anti-tank weapons.
video from the helmet-mounted action camera of one of the already dead ukro-soldiers:
according to preliminary data, the task was to break through to the south to the customs checkpoint of the DPR "Novoazovsk", which they had to attack from neutral and capture, then hang the Ukrainian flag on it, immediately receive "blind men" from the OSCE there and declare that Ukraine had returned part of the Russian-Ukrainian border.
But something went wrong.

The special services of Ukraine have conducted their operations on our territory before. As a rule, these were attempts to kidnap people whom Kiev accuses of terrorism. However, Ukrainians have never carried out such audacious raids on our territory until today. Stating that Kiev is not planning an offensive and denying involvement in sabotage and shelling, Ukraine is deliberately working to escalate, crossing borders both figuratively and literally.

I recall the words of Mikhail Saakashvili, which he said a few hours before the "Grads" dropped rockets on the sleeping Tskhinval in 2008: "I offer the hand of friendship and partnership to all of you. I believe that the world is more than anything else than other categories. And for the sake of peace, we are ready to make any compromise, any agreement." Sounds familiar, right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back