🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russia Warns Obama: Monsanto

In all seriousness...where are the scientist on the bee epidemic??
They wail on about Global Warming while the REAL potential global issue is actually happening.

This graphic is in the OP story but hard to read there...

551429_313296985464864_1126301247_n.jpg

>> Quickly following this damning report, the MRNE says, a large group of group of American beekeepers and environmentalists sued the Obama regime over the continued use of these neonicotinoids stating: “We are taking the EPA to court for its failure to protect bees from pesticides. Despite our best efforts to warn the agency about the problems posed by neonicotinoids, the EPA continued to ignore the clear warning signs of an agricultural system in trouble.”

... Most perplexing in all of this, the MRNE says, and which led to Putin’s anger at the US, has been the Obama regimes efforts to protect pesticide-producer profits over the catastrophic damaging being done to the environment, and as the Guardian News Service detailed in their 2 May article titled “US rejects EU claim of insecticide as prime reason for bee colony collapse” and which, in part, says:

“The European Union voted this week for a two-year ban on a class of pesticides, known as neonicotinoids, that has been associated with the bees’ collapse. The US government report, in contrast, found multiple causes for the collapse of the honeybees.”

To the “truer” reason for the Obama regimes protection of these bio-tech giants destroying our world, the MRNE says, can be viewed in the report titled “How did Barack Obama become Monsanto’s man in Washington?” and which, in part, says:

&#8220;After his victory in the 2008 election, Obama filled key posts with Monsanto people, in federal agencies that wield tremendous force in food issues, the USDA and the FDA: At the USDA, as the director of the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, Roger Beachy, former director of the Monsanto Danforth Center. As deputy commissioner of the FDA, the new food-safety-issues czar, the infamous Michael Taylor, former vice-president for public policy for Monsanto. Taylor had been instrumental in getting approval for Monsanto&#8217;s genetically engineered bovine growth hormone.&#8221; <<

:ack-1:

Last edited:
a large group of group of American beekeepers and environmentalists sued the Obama regime over the continued use of these neonicotinoids stating: &#8220;We are taking the EPA to court for its failure to protect bees from pesticides. Despite our best efforts to warn the agency about the problems posed by neonicotinoids, the EPA continued to ignore the clear warning signs of an agricultural system in trouble.&#8221;

I LOVE it.

So the nazi EPA is only "good" in going after small businesses raising chicken and is all for the monopolies killing the entire populations of fauna.

On the other hand I would also LOVE to know whom those environmentalists voted for in 2012 :rolleyes:

any vegetable seeds that have not been &#8220;tested, approved and accepted&#8221; by a new EU bureaucracy named the &#8220;EU Plant Variety Agency.&#8221;

It&#8217;s called the Plant Reproductive Material Law, and it attempts to put the government in charge of virtually all plants and seeds. Home gardeners who grow their own plants from non-regulated seeds would be considered criminals under this law.&#8221;

And THIS is the idiocy of the EU and this is also the reason I AM suspicious about all this hysteria about monsanto and nicotinoids - while it might be TRUE, the nazi government overreach and deadly grip over the citizens is WORSE.

Of course Russia could be seizing on any excuse to attack obama. Any excuse to confront him. Any excuse to drive him back in his hidey hole.

well, and THIS is OUR government overreach - and as usual - the protection of the monopolist corporation over the American people:

&#8220;The US House of Representatives quietly passed a last-minute addition to the Agricultural Appropriations Bill for 2013 last week &#8211; including a provision protecting genetically modified seeds from litigation in the face of health risks.

The rider, which is officially known as the Farmer Assurance Provision, has been derided by opponents of biotech lobbying as the &#8220;Monsanto Protection Act,&#8221; as it would strip federal courts of the authority to immediately halt the planting and sale of genetically modified (GMO) seed crop regardless of any consumer health concerns.

The provision, also decried as a &#8220;biotech rider,&#8221; should have gone through the Agricultural or Judiciary Committees for review. Instead, no hearings were held, and the piece was evidently unknown to most Democrats (who hold the majority in the Senate) prior to its approval as part of HR 993, the short-term funding bill that was approved to avoid a federal government shutdown.&#8221;

On 26 March, Obama quietly signed this &#8220;Monsanto Protection Act&#8221; into law thus ensuring the American people have no recourse against this bio-tech giant as they fall ill by the tens of millions, and many millions will surely end up dying in what this MRNE report calls the greatest agricultural apocalypse in human history as over 90% of feral (wild) bee population in the US has already died out, and up to 80% of domestic bees have died out too.

any vegetable seeds that have not been “tested, approved and accepted” by a new EU bureaucracy named the “EU Plant Variety Agency.”

It’s called the Plant Reproductive Material Law, and it attempts to put the government in charge of virtually all plants and seeds. Home gardeners who grow their own plants from non-regulated seeds would be considered criminals under this law

And THIS is the idiocy of the EU and this is also the reason I AM suspicious about all this hysteria about monsanto and nicotinoids - while it might be TRUE, the nazi government overreach and deadly grip over the citizens is WORSE.

So you'd prefer that Monsanto run everything and government get the fuck out of its way. That way you can continue rants against gummint overreach while continuing to don knee pads and assume the position for the corporation doing the same thing, just because it's not the "gummint".

Thanks for clearing up that distinction.

any vegetable seeds that have not been “tested, approved and accepted” by a new EU bureaucracy named the “EU Plant Variety Agency.”

It’s called the Plant Reproductive Material Law, and it attempts to put the government in charge of virtually all plants and seeds. Home gardeners who grow their own plants from non-regulated seeds would be considered criminals under this law

So you'd prefer that Monsanto run everything and government get the fuck out of its way. That way you can continue rants against gummint overreach while continuing to don knee pads and assume the position for the corporation doing the same thing, just because it's not the "gummint".

no, I'd prefer you'd not be an idiot, as you clearly are, and know that making home gardeners criminally responsible if they grow some zucchini from the seeds aunt maria gave them from their garden without going through costly and lengthy bureaucratic procedure to obtain a license to grow those zucchini, is not equal to monsanto running everything.

but expecting a leftard to be able to differentiate between two evils is too much, I know :lol:

any vegetable seeds that have not been &#8220;tested, approved and accepted&#8221; by a new EU bureaucracy named the &#8220;EU Plant Variety Agency.&#8221;

It&#8217;s called the Plant Reproductive Material Law, and it attempts to put the government in charge of virtually all plants and seeds. Home gardeners who grow their own plants from non-regulated seeds would be considered criminals under this law.&#8221;

no, I'd prefer you'd not be an idiot, as you clearly are, and know that making home gardeners criminally responsible if they grow some zucchini from the seeds aunt maria gave them from their garden without going through costly and lengthy bureaucratic procedure to obtain a license to grow those zucchini, is not equal to monsanto running everything.

but expecting a leftard to be able to differentiate between two evils is too much, I know :lol:

I'm afraid you just made yourself the "idiot" -- that wasn't the point of the EU agency at all. Perhaps you're so intoxicated in your anti-gummint rhetoric that you glossed over that part.

>> This MRNE report points out that even though this EC action may appear draconian, it is nevertheless necessary in order to purge the continent from continued contamination of these genetically bred &#8220;seed monstrosities.&#8221; <<

Color me surprised. (/sarc)

Guess what -- governments all over the world have been trying to lasso Monsanto. As I said -- catch up.

Last edited:
well, and THIS is OUR government overreach - and as usual - the protection of the monopolist corporation over the American people:

“The US House of Representatives quietly passed a last-minute addition to the Agricultural Appropriations Bill for 2013 last week – including a provision protecting genetically modified seeds from litigation in the face of health risks.

The rider, which is officially known as the Farmer Assurance Provision, has been derided by opponents of biotech lobbying as the “Monsanto Protection Act,” as it would strip federal courts of the authority to immediately halt the planting and sale of genetically modified (GMO) seed crop regardless of any consumer health concerns.

The provision, also decried as a “biotech rider,” should have gone through the Agricultural or Judiciary Committees for review. Instead, no hearings were held, and the piece was evidently unknown to most Democrats (who hold the majority in the Senate) prior to its approval as part of HR 993, the short-term funding bill that was approved to avoid a federal government shutdown.”

On 26 March, Obama quietly signed this “Monsanto Protection Act” into law thus ensuring the American people have no recourse against this bio-tech giant as they fall ill by the tens of millions, and many millions will surely end up dying in what this MRNE report calls the greatest agricultural apocalypse in human history as over 90% of feral (wild) bee population in the US has already died out, and up to 80% of domestic bees have died out too.

Yeah yeah, we did this last winter. Catch up.

I'm afraid you just made yourself the "idiot" -- that wasn't the point of the EU agency at all. Perhaps you're so intoxicated in your anti-gummint rhetoric that you glossed over that part.

yes, you government worshiper idiot, it WAS. and the article pointed out that AS WELL - because IT IS idiocy - and EU is extremely idiotic and it will fail because of that.
This is so moronic that one might think that is actually a clever monsanto's et al sabotage - making people who grow few veggies and some flowers in their home gardens criminally responsible if they do not obtain a permission from the stupid gubmint is going to kill the whole project - idiocy like this is planted into good ideas in order to sabotage them and is being done exactly by the ones whom this law is supposedly opposed to.
Monsanto will do whatever it wants as all the energy of the new gubmint agency is going to be to run after uncle Joahim for his petunia flowers which were not licensed - how dare he !!!!

and only idiot gubmint worshipers like yourself don't know that gubmint bureaucracy given the choice between the potent corporation and the citizens is going to prosecute the citizens - because it is EASIER

Last edited:
I guess some people are against something to be against something. The world of the 18th century couldn't support the current population as it is but because of science we have plenty.

The question should be is it ok to eat or not?

I guess some people are against something to be against something. The world of the 18th century couldn't support the current population as it is but because of science we have plenty.

The question should be is it ok to eat or not?

nobody really knows.

and even if it is ok to eat for humans, but it kills birds or insects - it is NOT ok to use it if we all want to survive.

this is much more serious than the warming hoax.

yes, you government worshiper idiot, it WAS. and the article pointed out that AS WELL - because IT IS idiocy - and EU is extremely idiotic and it will fail because of that.
This is so moronic that one might think that is actually a clever monsanto's et al sabotage - making people who grow few veggies and some flowers in their home gardens criminally responsible if they do not obtain a permission from the stupid gubmint is going to kill the whole project - idiocy like this is planted into good ideas in order to sabotage them and is being done exactly by the ones whom this law is supposedly opposed to.:bang3:
Monsanto will do whatever it wants as all the energy of the new gubmint agency is going to be to run after uncle Joahim for his petunia flowers which were not licensed - how dare he !!!!

:bang3: You must be criminally obtuse-- you still miss the point.

What you've got there is a European org (the EU is not a government) trying to get a handle on Monsanto's rampant poisoning of the gene pool (and I use "Monsanto" generically here). Individual governments (e.g. France, Germany, Austria, Italy) as well as local authorities, have been on this for years (here's a list).

It's the corporate entities that have strongarmed, bringing lawsuits and harassing litigation on farmers just for having had the wind pollinate their fields with Frankenseed, even though those farmers clearly didn't want it. They even threatened to sue the state of Vermont for proposing to put labels on it.

Trust me, Monsanto is counting on useful idiots to stay ignorant of all this. And Brownnose, you're doing a helluva job.

And it's not gone unnoticed that you're trying to play both sides here. Transparent. Grow a pair and take a stand already.

Last edited:

This is so moronic that one might think that is actually a clever monsanto's et al sabotage - making people who grow few veggies and some flowers in their home gardens criminally responsible if they do not obtain a permission from the stupid gubmint is going to kill the whole project - idiocy like this is planted into good ideas in order to sabotage them and is being done exactly by the ones whom this law is supposedly opposed to.:bang3:

:bang3: You must be criminally obtuse-- you still miss the point.

What you've got there is a European org (the EU is not a government) trying to get a handle on Monsanto's rampant poisoning of the gene pool (and I use "Monsanto" generically here). Individual governments (e.g. France, Germany, Austria, Italy) as well as local authorities, have been on this for years (here's a list).

It's the corporate entities that have strongarmed, bringing lawsuits and harassing litigation on farmers just for having had the wind pollinate their fields with Frankenseed, even though those farmers clearly didn't want it. They even

Trust me, Monsanto is counting on useful idiots to stay ignorant of all this. And Brownnose, you're doing a helluva job.

you must be an imbecile if you do not understand that putting the same agency responsible for prosecuting citizens for their veggies and monsanto and their powerful lobby is going to do only ONE thing - all the gubmint workers are going to do - to show they are actually doing anything - is prosecuting Anna or Joel and monsanto et al are going to get their permissions without a blink - because money talks.

only imbecile gubmint worshipers like YOU do not realize that this move is putting the fox in charge of the chickens.

since you vigor in diverting the attention from the issue of monsanto clearly behind the scenes of the moronic move of the EU decision to simultaneously prosecute the big biotech corporations and citizens is really increasing, I have a question to YOU -

how much is monsanto paying YOU to divert attention from their slick tactics in the EU?
:lol:

Last edited:
interesting article

Russia Warns Obama: Monsanto | The Top Information Post

The shocking minutes relating to President Putin’s meeting this past week with US Secretary of State John Kerry reveal the Russian leaders “extreme outrage” over the Obama regimes continued protection of global seed and plant bio-genetic giants Syngenta and Monsanto in the face of a growing “bee apocalypse” that the Kremlin warns “will most certainly” lead to world war.

According to these minutes, released in the Kremlin today by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation (MNRE), Putin was so incensed over the Obama regimes refusal to discuss this grave matter that he refused for three hours to even meet with Kerry, who had traveled to Moscow on a scheduled diplomatic mission, but then relented so as to not cause an even greater rift between these two nations.

I can't link "bee apocalypse" to monsanto, so this seems like more bs posturing by putin

He knows obama is over his limit and is just posturing for power.

fukkem both

They wail on about Global Warming while the REAL potential global issue is actually happening.

in all honesty we don't know.

science is like politics - all bought and paid off.

to find out the truth takes ton of digging by yourself - and that takes time for digging and then additional education to read the actual papers not the media take on anything.

but the changing of the natural cycle of the plant, so they do not have seeds - is evil, and that ONE should be the reason to prosecute monsanto

I agree, like Trajan I see nothing but benefits from genetic altercations to produce a hardier plant or one that bears more fruit -- but to genetically change a plant so it will not reproduce is a bewildering abomination just so Monsanto can make higher profits is unforgivable. And equally unforgivable is the support they receive in Washington.
All I have to say is where the f*ck is the media?

interesting article

The shocking minutes relating to President Putin&#8217;s meeting this past week with US Secretary of State John Kerry reveal the Russian leaders &#8220;extreme outrage&#8221; over the Obama regimes continued protection of global seed and plant bio-genetic giants Syngenta and Monsanto in the face of a growing &#8220;bee apocalypse&#8221; that the Kremlin warns &#8220;will most certainly&#8221; lead to world war.

According to these minutes, released in the Kremlin today by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation (MNRE), Putin was so incensed over the Obama regimes refusal to discuss this grave matter that he refused for three hours to even meet with Kerry, who had traveled to Moscow on a scheduled diplomatic mission, but then relented so as to not cause an even greater rift between these two nations.

I can't link "bee apocalypse" to monsanto, so this seems like more bs posturing by putin

fukkem both

Again... did ya look??

Not like it's a secret, dood...

and again as noted before -- Monsanto buys the leading bee research firm after being implicated

Last edited:
interesting article

The shocking minutes relating to President Putin&#8217;s meeting this past week with US Secretary of State John Kerry reveal the Russian leaders &#8220;extreme outrage&#8221; over the Obama regimes continued protection of global seed and plant bio-genetic giants Syngenta and Monsanto in the face of a growing &#8220;bee apocalypse&#8221; that the Kremlin warns &#8220;will most certainly&#8221; lead to world war.

fukkem both

well, there IS a problem with monsanto and 2 other biotech companies and their pesticides - and countries all over Europe have been really worried about this.

putin is posturing, that is for sure.

EU is being idiotic bureaucratic machine aimed to regulate the angle of curve of the kirby yet again ( I am not joking, there has been a regulatory decision requiring all farmers produce only kirbys with a pre-set curvature - it has been abolished - but it is also a quintessential essence of this idiocy called EU).

and big corporations are using all their power and money to have their profits untouchable - US is safe for them and it looks like EU was just set up as well - if this idiocy with criminally prosecuting citizens for their veggies instead of only focusing on the real perpetrators stands.

to find out the truth takes ton of digging by yourself - and that takes time for digging and then additional education to read the actual papers not the media take on anything.

but the changing of the natural cycle of the plant, so they do not have seeds - is evil, and that ONE should be the reason to prosecute monsanto

I agree, like Trajan I see nothing but benefits from genetic altercations to produce a hardier plant or one that bears more fruit -- but to genetically change a plant so it will not reproduce is a bewildering abomination just so Monsanto can make higher profits is unforgivable. And equally unforgivable is the support they receive in Washington.

Where's the media?
Do we forget who owns the media?

Here's what happens when media meets Monsanto:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1pKlnhvg0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1pKlnhvg0[/ame]

oh, those have been bought and paid for long time ago.

journalism is called a second oldest profession for a reason ;)

Forum List

Back