Russia Wins, USA Loses, Navy SEALS Disgraced as bonus

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
America has had its ass kicked by Russia in a war of sanctions and global propaganda that began after Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014. America was winning for a couple of years, but Donald Trump turned the winning into a loss and as a bonus, created a dishonor scandal with Navy SEALS which has irreparably damaged the reputation of all SEALS forever.

America has had its ass kicked by Russia in a war of sanctions and global propaganda that began after Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014. America was winning for a couple of years, but Donald Trump turned the winning into a loss and as a bonus, created a dishonor scandal with Navy SEALS which has irreparably damaged the reputation of all SEALS forever.

:auiqs.jpg:

USA Seals and USA Military should follow their own 'roe' rather than some 'international' 'roe' Camp .

USA Seals and USA Military should follow their own 'roe' rather than some 'international' 'roe' Camp .
What Rules of Engagement are you talking about? Do American rules allow for Trophy photos of Americans posing with dead enemy bodies?

MomentB4Post.jpg

What Rules of Engagement are you talking about? Do American rules allow for Trophy photos of Americans posing with dead enemy bodies?
----------------------------------- well , you mention it and I think you might be correct about TROPHY Photos and that is what I was referring too . Am I wrong Camp . If I am wrong then lets look at policy 'probably foreign' in concept of taking prisoners of non uniformed fighters on the Battle Field as being a bad policy that should be discontinued as enemies found on the Battle Field should never be taken prisoner Camp .

simply put , there should be NO rules by ANY foreign bodies put on the USA and then enforced by the USA Camp .

The Russians take those types of pictures all the time.

They don't give a fig about those they have killed.

Take your pills

You don't take pictures of your kill when you go hunting?

He murdered unarmed women and children. His team testified against him. They don't want him anywhere near them.

So what's Eddie going to do, wash dishes at the base? No commander will put him back in the field, and that's a decision cadet bonespurs doesn't get to make.

USA Military is not yet some messed up 'democracy' so I think that Military will follow orders . We will see but I think that Gallagher is retiring though he should be in charge of training USA Military Volunteer snow flakes with attitudes like yours Skews .

USA Military is not yet some messed up 'democracy' so I think that Military will follow orders . We will see but I think that Gallagher is retiring though he should be in charge of training USA Military Volunteer snow flakes with attitudes like yours Skews .
------------------------------ The TRUMP did good eh Skews . [chuckle]

He murdered unarmed women and children. His team testified against him. They don't want him anywhere near them.

So what's Eddie going to do, wash dishes at the base? No commander will put him back in the field, and that's a decision cadet bonespurs doesn't get to make.

:auiqs.jpg:

Eddie is retiring Nov.30.
He didn't murder anyone, he was acquitted of the false charges made against him.

He posed for a picture with a number of other people with the ISIS terrorist he killed by stabbing him in the neck.

Eddie is a hero who was on the front lines protecting your sorry ass.

You don't have the ability to think, and if you have a problem with Gallaghers position, please feel free to email all of his team members, and tell them how wrong they are.

Totally ignorant of how things work..^^^^^^^^

You want to help Russia some more at tearing our Constitution to shreds?

The Russian astronauts on the space station know that damn well with the American broads on it. Those seals are trained to kill. They should be given a little leeway. And frankly today's modern surveillance culture can turn anyone into a criminal.

Says America hater's dreams.

But in the real world:

Nope.

Forum List

Back