Russian army invades Lviv in western Ukraine - while Zelensky hides in Kyiv

I once caught my son as a toddler getting into the bag of chocolate chips. His face and hands were covered in chocolate.

He insisted he did not eat the chocolate. I even brought him a mirror, so that he could see his own face.

His hilarious response? He claimed it was poop.

He was literally more willing to have the world believe he would eat his own poop than to admit he got into the chocolate.

This is a perfect analogy to Sunni Man . My son's excuse? He was 3 years old.
What is Sunniman's excuse?
He isn’t as smart as a three year old. Good excuse.

It was in the news this morning about the Russians attacking the city of Lviv and the nearby air base in order to block men and weapons from coming across the Polish border into Ukraine. ... :cool-45:
So, therefore, your spin is that Zelensky is “hiding” in his land’s Capitol.

Check your meds.

So, therefore, your spin is that Zelensky is “hiding” in his land’s Capitol.

Check your meds.
How does the nation’s president, who refused to flee upon the invasion by Putin’s military, “hide” in his nation’s Capitol which also happens to be under attack? He could have fled. But he chose to stand his ground.

So, wtf are you babbling about, SunniBoi?

Zelensky continually brags to the media from his Fuhrer bunker in the center of Kyiv how he's not going anywhere. I wonder if he keeps a cyanide capsule and pistol close by like his mentor did? ... :dunno:
Nobody cares what stupid shit you “wonder.” The point here is that you tried to attack Zelensky by portraying him as a gutless coward. Your propaganda effort made no sense. It still doesn’t.

Historically speaking, lots of leaders flee for the purpose of ruling in exile. Zelensky didn’t try that fake option. Your propaganda is lame.

Zelensky continually brags to the media from his Fuhrer bunker in the center of Kyiv how he's not going anywhere. I wonder if he keeps a cyanide capsule and pistol close by like his mentor did? ... :dunno:
Your fondling yourself as you post this crazy nonsense aren't you.

The point here is that you tried to attack Zelensky by portraying him as a gutless coward.
I never portrayed Zelensky as a coward.
He's more like a psychopath willing to sacrifice his country and people to total destruction, in order to satisfy his egotistical delusions of grandeur.
Just like his idol did around 75 years ago.

I never portrayed Zelensky as a coward.
He's more like a psychopath willing to sacrifice his country and people to total destruction, in order to satisfy his egotistical delusions of grandeur.
Just like his idol did around 75 years ago.
Your words have no meaning and you are fundamentally a fraud.

Mexico and Ukraine are free to dream they are New Zealand whose only neighbor is the Pacific Ocean. But sooner or later they have to wake up and face the reality they are next door neighbors of global-regional powers so they were condemned by geography to eternally walk a fine line between their national interests and those of their neighbors.

As a former Mexican president said in a rueful reflection on proximity to a powerful country:

"Poor Mexico... so far from God and so close to the United States."

In an ideal world all countries should be able to have absolute self-determination but in the real world whenever their national interests clashes with the national security of their neighbors, the national security of the "big guys" always win.

In 1962, Cuba's right to self determination clashed with America's national security and the island would surely have been invaded.

In 2022 Ukraine's national interests clashed with Russia's national security.

You don't even have to resort to something so extreme as national security. Economic and political interests motivated the US to invade dozens of Latin American nations in the last 150 years and also motivates Ukraine's invasion.

There's absolutely nothing in international law that says a country must take foreign interests into consideration but Mexico and Ukraine would do well to remember that international law doesn't have any divisions, bombers and warships.

Ukraine offers a dramatic example of what happens when a nation disregards the national interests of the power that borders them.

Ukraine wanted to be Germany and will end up being Belarus. In other words, it wanted to be economically and militarily integrated into the West and will become a Moscow puppet. Between those two extremes the country could have opted to be Filand after the dissolution of the Soviet Union.

I still hope it will become a Finland if and when the invaders are driven out.

Have you ever considered getting a hobby to fill your time?
Or maybe a boyfriend?
First part: yes. Verbally beating up on you imbeciles, with logic and honesty, is a hobby.

Second part: No. I leave the latter behavior to you homosexuals.

From what I understand that convoy was mostly either towed artillery or MLRS systems and their support elements, most of which is now deployed or are being deployed. It's just a matter of time now.
"Why Do You Say 'You Crain'? I've Never Crained in My Life."

After it becomes last-week's news, it will quickly drop out of the attention-deficit mind of the American public.

There's absolutely nothing in international law that says a country must take foreign interests into consideration but Mexico and Ukraine would do well to remember that international law doesn't have any divisions, bombers and warships.
I think Ukraine realizes this. It's a big part of why it's people want to join NATO and the EU.

Forum List

Back