Russian army will be 'annihilated' if Putin nukes Ukraine: EU

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
94841433.cms
EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell warned Moscow on Thursday that its forces would be "annihilated" by the West's military response if President Vladimir Putin uses nuclear weapons against Ukraine.

Local : 2022-10-13(Thursday) 21 : 10 : 07
Remote : 2022-10-13(Thursday) 21 : 10 : 07
nicer.app web apps framework
well, the math results for a NATO + EU + AUKUS run against Russia seem fine then.
but what about the knock-on effect? it would bring conflict with China and thus the Muslims as well, nearer.

94841433.cms
EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell warned Moscow on Thursday that its forces would be "annihilated" by the West's military response if President Vladimir Putin uses nuclear weapons against Ukraine.

Local : 2022-10-13(Thursday) 21 : 10 : 07
Remote : 2022-10-13(Thursday) 21 : 10 : 07
nicer.app web apps framework
well, the math results for a NATO + EU + AUKUS run against Russia seem fine then.
but what about the knock-on effect? it would bring conflict with China and thus the Muslims as well, nearer.
Thats a bluff. If Russia nukes Ukraine, i promise you that no one is going to go to war with Russia over it. I mean the US could smack the shit out of their military with ease, but they have nukes and they would use them if we smacked the shit of of their military. No one wants that. We arent going to trade our cities just to avenge Ukraine. There is no upside for us or any other nation to do so.

I know this, if they launch a couple of tactical nukes, then the psychopath will order the full mobilization of the US, and almost certainly suspend any midterm election, which is probably why the psychopath has done everything short of sending US forces into direct combat with Russia, including blowing the Nordstream, and Kerch bridge!

While I do not necessarily support Russia, I also do not necessarily oppose them and their actions in Ukraine, the boogeyman here is the psychopath, Biden did this, Biden is the most evil human to ascend to such power since Stalin, Hitler, and Mao.

That said if Putin detonates a nuke or two, he can absolutely be assured his black sea fleet will be splashed in total, along with all Russian forces in theater! Putin is nobodies fool, he's not very likely to take the bait and hand Biden exactly what he wants more than anything else on earth!

I know this, if they launch a couple of tactical nukes, then the psychopath will order the full mobilization of the US, and almost certainly suspend any midterm election, which is probably why the psychopath has done everything short of sending US forces into direct combat with Russia, including blowing the Nordstream, and Kerch bridge!

While I do not necessarily support Russia, I also do not necessarily oppose them and their actions in Ukraine, the boogeyman here is the psychopath, Biden did this, Biden is the most evil human to ascend to such power since Stalin, Hitler, and Mao.

That said if Putin detonates a nuke or two, he can absolutely be assured his black sea fleet will be splashed in total, along with all Russian forces in theater! Putin is nobodies fool, he's not very likely to take the bait and hand Biden exactly what he wants more than anything else on earth!
Not going to happen. Putin would nuke any nation that did what youre describing above. No nation in the world is going to do anything militarily against Russia if they nuke Ukraine.

EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell warned Moscow on Thursday that if President Vladimir Putin uses nuclear weapons against Ukraine the West's military response will be a devastating case of explosive diarrhea.

I don't care where they come from... Russia or the West.

Braggadocios were made to be mocked, ridiculed.

On a more serious note, there's no rational justification for the use of nukes in the war in Ukraine. It's absolutely over the top.

Not going to happen. Putin would nuke any nation that did what youre describing above. No nation in the world is going to do anything militarily against Russia if they nuke Ukraine.
That opinion will shred itself within minutes of any such detonation, Putin cracks and launches a nuke and his black sea fleet will be toast, along with all forces in theater, this is just indisputable fact, they will be hit by the full collective might of nato, and that means the United States, and Putin knows that! :wink:

That opinion will shred itself within minutes of any such detonation, Putin cracks and launches a nuke and his black sea fleet will be toast, along with all forces in theater, this is just indisputable fact, they will be hit by the full collective might of nato, and that means the United States, and Putin knows that! :wink:

You don't know what you're talking about, quisling.

Unless they just decide to nuke the EU and us along with it.
Every one dies in this scenario. The fortunate ones die quick. Any above ground nuke being used will kick off full scale nuclear war. They can not prevent us from releasing ours. Assured mutual destruction. You are a retard if you think any different.

Every one dies in this scenario. The fortunate ones die quick. Any above ground nuke being used will kick off full scale nuclear war. They can not prevent us from releasing ours. Assured mutual destruction. You are a retard if you think any different.
I wouldnt bet on that

MAD has gone the way of the DODO with hypersonic missiles.....
Lol, both sides gave them. Furthermore most silos would have to take a direct hit to stop a launch. You are a retard if you think any different. Meanwhile if you think different your retarded Russian ass can pop one off and find out.

Lol, both sides gave them. Furthermore most silos would have to take a direct hit to stop a launch. You are a retard if you think any different. Meanwhile if you think different your retarded Russian ass can pop one off and find out.
We dont yet and the way the military has performed under Biden has been underwhelming to say the least

Forum List

Back