Russian Assassination Units Against US Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Russia offered bounties for killing American soldiers and Trump didn’t even ask them to stop, my question: what on earth could Russia do that Trump would actually take seriously?
If Russia offered bounties for killing American soldiers and Trump didn’t even ask them to stop, my question: what on earth could Russia do that Trump would actually take seriously?
What did obama say to Iran when they placed a bounty on all dead U.S. Troops in Afghanistan?

Here, use our money?
I'm sure that tarmac money drop was to help with the payoff to kill more U.S. troops

Uh oh... this is when that guy bigrebnc1775 shows up and yells at you for citing anonymous sources..

hey, wait a sec....
your flux outraged is noted go melt somewhere else

Trump talks a lot with Putin and we don't know what he talks about all the time. Calls get hidden. I posted on this earlier in the thread.
Trump is serious about his relationship(?) with that KGB thug. No other reason to hide unless it is illegal or nefarious. He owes that prick and most likely it's very serious.

Last edited:
And Trump is silent.
Why isn't Trump putting a stop to this?
Trump is owned by Putin is the headline.

"President Donald Trump was harshly criticized on Friday after a bombshell New York Times report on Russia offering bounties for the killing of U.S. troops in Afghanistan."

“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there,” the newspaper reported,”

Stop trolling it’s not verified and also America pays people in the Middle East to take out Russians.. it’s a back and forth thing. Many countries pay people to take out American soldiers.. what about democrats taking out American soldiers?
Is it "verified" or are you trolling?
Huh
Read your own post. You asked about Democrats. Did you verify them? If you haven't, why would you troll and ask?
It’s not verified,, Benghazi is what Hillary Clinton did to our men is absolutely horrible
Exactly! It's not verified. Clinton was cleared from Benghazi, and Kevin McCarthy and Trey Gowdy got caught framing Clinton over Benghazi. It's why the case was dismissed. Where the fuck have you been?

None of that happened.
Sure it did. It's common knowledge to those who want the truth. You don't.
The truth ain't in you
You aren't saying or debating shit. Scram!

Neither are YOU you Communist Muppet Troll Boi.
And you are a coward with your labels. Do you have evidence I am a Communist? No! You take the low road because you've exhausted any intelligent debate you thought you might have had, so you cover it up with labels that are lies.

If you are a Leftist you are a Communist as ALL Leftists now have gone into full-on Communist mode. Don't care if you are a Marxist or a Stalinist or a Maoist or whatever.
Who are you to be casting aspersions on any American. It is all the same vile crap with you. Nearly every post filled with hatred and lies. You’re nothing but a troll.

^^^^ This is LITERALLY the stupidest person at this forum. Just do a random read of his posts and you will see what I mean. Dropped on head at birth or whatever.

Your question ......
Syria? To fight the ISIS.
Ukraine? To protect Ukrainian from Putin aggression.
Libya? Eliminated a life long terrorist Libyan dictator Gaddafi.
Any questions?
There are our interests in Syria, Ukraine, Libya etc...
The Russians have their own interests in Syria, Ukraine, Libya, etc...
We can make deal, or we can fight. If we choose fighting, we must understand, that the enemy will try to harm us, as well.

What make you think we don’t have interest in Syria, Ukraine Libya etc?
But you gave an excuse to Putin have interest in Ukraine, Syria, Libya etc etc etc....

It’s very hard or impossible to make a deal with Russians because their interest and goals are far different from US.

Read this link last 24 hours Russians aggressiveness. Do you know why they have the guts in doing all these flexing muscles aggression against Europe? That Is because they figured out ....... Trump is pussy weakling US president puppet of Putin.

Russian jet fighter planes are harassing US planes and ships out there in the international waters. They’ve been several interceptions of Russians jet fighter planes off Alaskan coast from last year and this year. Did Trump say anything NONE. Not single words of condemnation from Trump against Putin. Those are a test that Trump is weakling idiot puppet.

The Russian Naval and Air presence throughout the European and Arctic regions are inspiring what U.S. leaders are now calling the “Fourth Battle of the Atlantic.”

Citing a recent point at which as many as ten Russian submarines were found to be on patrol in the Atlantic theater, U.S. Navy Forces Europe/Africa Adm. James Foggo III said “We’ve entered what I call the Fourth Battle of the Atlantic,” according to a report in Seapower Magazine.

And Trump is silent.

"President Donald Trump was harshly criticized on Friday after a bombshell New York Times report on Russia offering bounties for the killing of U.S. troops in Afghanistan."

“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there,” the newspaper reported,”

Stop trolling it’s not verified and also America pays people in the Middle East to take out Russians.. it’s a back and forth thing. Many countries pay people to take out American soldiers.. what about democrats taking out American soldiers?
Huh
Read your own post. You asked about Democrats. Did you verify them? If you haven't, why would you troll and ask?
It’s not verified,, Benghazi is what Hillary Clinton did to our men is absolutely horrible
Exactly! It's not verified. Clinton was cleared from Benghazi, and Kevin McCarthy and Trey Gowdy got caught framing Clinton over Benghazi. It's why the case was dismissed. Where the fuck have you been?

None of that happened.
The truth ain't in you

And you are a coward with your labels. Do you have evidence I am a Communist? No! You take the low road because you've exhausted any intelligent debate you thought you might have had, so you cover it up with labels that are lies.

If you are a Leftist you are a Communist as ALL Leftists now have gone into full-on Communist mode. Don't care if you are a Marxist or a Stalinist or a Maoist or whatever.
Who are you to be casting aspersions on any American. It is all the same vile crap with you. Nearly every post filled with hatred and lies. You’re nothing but a troll.

^^^^ This is LITERALLY the stupidest person at this forum.
Yeah, says the troll. Vile filth is all you that comes from you, troll. It is all the same crap with you, “Lucy” or whatever or whoever the hell you are. Go back to your cave.

Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.

What are you wanting him to do? Start a war with Russia?

We did the same towards Russia. Should Russia have attacked the US?
Trump should at the very least not be pulling troops from Germany and weakening NATO, campaigning for Russia's re-entry into G-7, and re-install sanctions he has eliminated. He has a long list of options if he would stand up and stop being a Putin ass kisser.

We should be pulling troops from everywhere or are you suggesting Russia do the same and if not, why not?
We are the world superpower. We earned it. We use our military for protecting our commercial interests all over the world. If you wish to change 85 years of American policy, go for it, but you will have to earn it.

It's coming.
This story about Russia paying for dead American troops is likely a CIA false flag. The story is bogus bull shit. Per Max Blumenthal...A dubious story about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan appeared in the New York Times. It was sourced entirely to "American intelligence officials."

These stupid fucking loser leftists are so Anti-America that they will fall for every hoax, that they can get their hands on.
Pathetic really.

Leftist are anti Americans? Dude you got to that backwards. You are saying that you support the Russians killing US soldiers. Right? Prove to us that this is a hoax.

We are protecting US interest. Idiots like you protecting Russians interest against Americans. Get your facts straight.

Trump believed Putin more than his own intelligence head that he hired against Putin raping our 2016 election. Trump support, promoted or blamed Ukrainians did it saving his master Putin.

You are a fucking moron
Probably operating out of China

How many Americans have been killed by the taliban under this imaginary program?

Why does it matter where people are operating? But it does matter if a member like me protecting US interest? Called patriotism.

Based on how you post and react. YOU..... You are in Moscow protecting Russians interest. Are you even an American?

You are asking me how many Americans have been killed? Means you don’t know anything it just plain ignorant.

Whats the number?
You anti American piece of shit.

MELTDOWN....

Again. Why am I an anti American when I’m protecting my country USA interest against foreigners or traitor like you?

You are here protecting Russians interest. You are not an American. Truth hurts isn’t it.

Your writing does not even have the rhythm of a native Born American.
You are protecting anti American interests
Nah! Means nothing. compared to your post anti American.

Do you even realize how silly you are? You are here protecting Russians interest.

Russia told us it would be a mistake to attack Syria. It was a mistake.

Why in the world anyone will listen to Putin?? Except Trump his puppy. Since when Putin input has any credibility?

We did not invade Syria. We were only there to fight the ISIS with help of the Kurds.. If we have to invade any country it will take hundred of thousands US soldiers. So no it was not a mistake.

Bite me.

Boots On The Ground: U.S. Forces In Syria

Oh little poor thing.
Again. US military was there to fight ISIS with the help of the Kurds. All those howitzers are pointed to ISIS territories. Nothing more. Your link proved what I’m talking. But that has nothing to do with what you are blabbering US invade Syria. If US wants to invade Syria meaning against Assad. Assad regime will fall with in a week. Did US and coalitions bomb Damascus?

The entire purpose of Barack Hussein arming up ISIL was to fight a proxy war against Assad, have you been in a coma?

You may want to update yourself. Arming ISIL? Do you have any proof of what you are babbling about?

The arms we were running out of Libya went to "isis".

Said who? You? Another Russian lover.
You claimed you are not a Trump supporter. But you are here posting pro Trump and Russia’s interest. You are LIAR.

Refresh and read the link.

Oh! Boy. PAY ATTENTION. Read the thread coming from your buddy billyjeen ( Barrack Hussein arming up ISIL). Then you followed up with your link.
Do you even read your link? Where does it say in your link that Barrack Hussein PURPOSELY giving arms to ISIL? Where?

I debunked your previous link and I debunked this one again....

The purpose of arming the rebels against Assad because Assad Sr and junior been slaughtering his people for years. To help stop the atrocities and influx of refugees fleeing Syria to Europe and US. Just imagine if great Obama didn’t do anything to protect these people.

Obama was the only reason and only reason ISIS was defeated in Syria with the help of the Kurds totaling over 11,000 casualties. Then they were abandoned by your coward, lousy and incompetent Trump.

There are two options. He did it intentionally or he was completely incompetent as this is what always happens.

And then you have to ask yourself, what in the world were we running arms out of another country for in the first place?

And then ask yourself how that turned out for us.

And ISIS hasn't been defeated. ISIS isn't something you can defeat.

Wrong again. You don’t have a proof that Obama did it intentionally or incompetent.
Read you link...... Aside from that you are lying again.
Defeat the ISIS. So where are the ISIS strong holds in Syria? Are they still there? Answer is NO. Right now the areas are back in Assad’s hame. Thank to Obama.
You are right ISIS and alQaeda are still alive but the main part of eliminating the ISIS government state inside Syria was a success.

Trump incompetent foreign policy will guarantee the fast recovery of the ISIS especially inside Iraq.

I already posted why we need to arm the rebels in Syria. Just imagine if Obama will just sit and watch the atrocities in Syria. Read my previous post. Do not stare at it.

Obama was anti-Assad because Assad wanted to deal with Russia and China, Obama was never actually anti ISIS. They were the "freedom fighters" Obama backed.

You never answered why it was that we were running arms out of a foreign country?
Shitstain obama was anti Assad because Assad protected Christians from rampaging muslims like Isis.
Where is your documented proof?
You're an enemy you deserve nothing.

You are siding with Putin and promoting nonsense lies. You are anti American.
To be anti democrat is to be very pro American. More and more people are seeing that with every democrat desecration and destruction.
Nah! But you are Putin supporter that makes you anti American and a lying TRAITOR. That’s the difference.

With all due respect,
Whether Russians paid them
Or some Taliban just went walking around looking to kill some Americans

AT THIS POINT
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE

What did obama say to Iran when they placed a bounty on all dead U.S. Troops in Afghanistan?

Here, use our money?
I'm sure that tarmac money drop was to help with the payoff to kill more U.S. troops

Uh oh... this is when that guy bigrebnc1775 shows up and yells at you for citing anonymous sources..

hey, wait a sec....
Your embarrassing cultism is noted. Please, stay here on this steaming pile of shit website and have your anonymous little bitch meltdowns. Saves the dog from getting kicked, i bet.

And Trump is silent.

Huh

None of that happened.
The truth ain't in you

Yeah, says the troll. Vile filth is all you that comes from you, troll. It is all the same crap with you, “Lucy” or whoever the hell you are. Go back to your cave.

^^^^ Triggered.

Trump talks a lot with Putin and we don't know he talks about all the time. Calls get hidden. I posted on this earlier in the thread. Trump is serious about his relationship(?) with that KGB thug. No other reason to hide unless it is illegal or nefarious. He owes that prick and most likely it's very serious.
but wait 2010 bet you were as silent as obama was when Iran had a bounty on U.S. Troops

Trump talks a lot with Putin and we don't know he talks about all the time. Calls get hidden. I posted on this earlier in the thread. Trump is serious about his relationship(?) with that KGB thug. No other reason to hide unless it is illegal or nefarious. He owes that prick and most likely it's very serious.

Fake News.

You are defending another false NY Times story...
You have no way of knowing that is true. Pointing out your desperate lying is not defense of the story. Once again, you try to accuse everyone else of that which you are doing: believing whatever you want to believe.
FFI...its over....even CNN is reporting the truth now....Trump was not informed of this lie because the accusation is laughable at best.....just two solders killed in almost two years in Afghanistan with Russian payments?......Buuuaaaahahahahahaha The NY Times must be filled with pure idiots...and you want to join them.....LMFAO.....

And Trump is silent.

Huh

None of that happened.
The truth ain't in you

Yeah, says the troll. Vile filth is all you that comes from you, troll. It is all the same crap with you, “Lucy” or whoever the hell you are. Go back to your cave.

^^^^ Triggered.
Lol...Just calling it as I see it.

Here, use our money?

hey, wait a sec....
Your embarrassing cultism is noted. Please, stay here on this steaming pile of shit website and have your anonymous little bitch meltdowns. Saves the dog from getting kicked, i bet.
your flux outraged is noted
why weren't you upset at obama in 2010 for saying nothing yet are now? oh that's right orange man bad.

Here, use our money?

hey, wait a sec....

Have you figured out who those "anonymous" sources are yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back