Russian Asset - and recently Pardoned - Paul Manafort DETAINED en route to Dubai - Passport SEIZED

There's no evidence as to what is on the laptop
I bet you still believe the Russia collusion lie? The laptop is confirmed to be real. Tell me, you really can look the other way if a pedophile has a D beside his name. Even people in the fbi said people aren't ready to see some of the pictures on that laptop. But we know it's the liberal agenda is more important than a child's safety.

Your BS is getting old....grow a Brain...
Fauci was asked if he funded gain of function research, he said no. Then we find out he did. Your denying the actual facts, just because he has a D beside his name is getting old.

I bet you still believe the Russia collusion lie? The laptop is confirmed to be real. Tell me, you really can look the other way if a pedophile has a D beside his name. Even people in the fbi said people aren't ready to see some of the pictures on that laptop. But we know it's the liberal agenda is more important than a child's safety.
Trump is a terrible judge of character. We've seen that every day. Collusion? Trump was dazzled by Russian attention. Putin knows he's dumb as a stump and vain. Putin just used Trump to undermine our elections.

Trump is a terrible judge of character. We've seen that every day. Collusion? Trump was dazzled by Russian attention. Putin knows he's dumb as a stump and vain. Putin just used Trump to undermine our elections.
I admit Trump's personal life isn't the best. But wasn't it Democrats that told us a man's personal life isn't any of our business? I see you avoided the rest of my quote.

Here is the truth about trump and Pootin.

I admit Trump's personal life isn't the best. But wasn't it Democrats that told us a man's personal life isn't any of our business? I see you avoided the rest of my quote.
The laptop is real. No proof the accusations are. I don't care about Trump's personal life. We need a president who isn't vulgar, uneducated and impulsive.

The laptop is real. No proof the accusations are. I don't care about Trump's personal life. We need a president who isn't vulgar, uneducated and impulsive.
You obviously don't listen to the leaders on your side. The media never reported on anything good Trump did. Even made up lies about him. I respected that he called them out on it. Oh if you know the laptop is real. Then why Don't believe, what's in it? The fbi stated that we are not ready to see the pictures on it. Even Hunter admitted Russia could black mail him on the one they got.

You obviously don't listen to the leaders on your side. The media never reported on anything good Trump did. Even made up lies about him. I respected that he called them out on it. Oh if you know the laptop is real. Then why Don't believe, what's in it? The fbi stated that we are not ready to see the pictures on it. Even Hunter admitted Russia could black mail him on the one they got.
He didn't do anything good. Hell, he didn't know where Ukraine was and thought Finland was part of Russia. The GOP deserves better. John Bolton: Trump Is a Putin-Loving Moron Who Thought Finland Was Part of Russia

KNEWZ EXCLUSIVE: Paul Manafort Denied Flight To Dubai Over Revoked Passport

A Republican-led Senate group found that Manafort was a “grave counterintelligence threat,” according to USA Today. He had longstanding ties to people affiliated with Russian intelligence and had a willingness to share information with them during the 2016 presidential race.

Wow even the GOP has turned on him. What are your thoughts?
SWAMP...

This said the OP's article may be made up bullshit....Other better sources say that even though manafort was pardoned and legally able to travel, that he would have had to reapply for a new passport according to the Financial Times (which won't allow me to place up a link to the article.) Perhaps he didn't know this either and was using his old passport. I don't see the republicans doing this to manafort---well I mean other than the usually corrupt Rinos.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back